• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC minus Clemson vs PAC for a natty first

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically of those two who do you think will take a natty first?

Does USC eve get it out together and make a run at it, or does FSU find a way maybe?

What say you ?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 3 teams from the Pac have a reasonable chance based on performance in the last 30 years...USC, Washington and Oregon and Stanford.

The ACC has FSU, Miami, Virginia Tech?

Seems like USC is more likely to get it together than FSU, but I don't see either doing it with the current coaching staff.

I would bet Alabama and Clemson combine for 3 before any of these teams get one.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 3 teams from the Pac have a reasonable chance based on performance in the last 30 years...USC, Washington and Oregon and Stanford.

Seems like USC is more likely to get it together than FSU, but I don't see either doing it with the current coaching staff.

I would bet Alabama and Clemson combine for 3 before any of these teams get one.

With Collins at GT I'd throw them in the mix. That hire scares me far more than Mack Brown or Manny Diaz TBH.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to give the ACC the edge here seeing how the gutless no testicle fvcks avoid playing their own conference members so that they can schedule more non P5 opponents at home. And btw only a fvcktard would think that playing pussy ass schedules doesn't affect a teams path to the CFP.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:stephena:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to give the ACC the edge here seeing how the gutless no testicle fvcks avoid playing their own conference members so that they can schedule more non P5 opponents at home. And btw only a fvcktard would think that playing pussy ass schedules doesn't affect a teams path to the CFP.

Then how come you've only made it once...fucking pussy ass Pac-12 schedule, and only 4 P5 teams played in the last 5 years and 3 of them were Rutgers twice and Illinois...LOL, pussy ass bitches, plus an FCS team every year. Your shitty conference deserves to get disbanded for being such weak cunts. We've played the two of the three highest ranked teams in the Pac-12 has produced in the past 5 years, you bitches struggle squirmed to two beat downs. Five of our opponents put up more points that you two bitches combined.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how come you've only made it once...fucking pussy ass Pac-12 schedule, and only 4 P5 teams played in the last 5 years and 3 of them were Rutgers twice and Illinois...LOL, pussy ass bitches, plus an FCS team every year. Your shitty conference deserves to get disbanded for being such weak cunts. We've played the two of the three highest ranked teams in the Pac-12 has produced in the past 5 years, you bitches struggle squirmed to two beat downs. Five of our opponents put up more points that you two bitches combined.
SEC West
Alabama - 9
Arkansas - 9
Auburn - 9
LSU - 9
Mississippi St. - 9
Ole Miss - 9
Texas A&M - 9

SEC East
Florida - 10
Georgia - 10
Kentucky - 9
Missouri - 9
South Carolina - 10
Tennessee - 8
Vanderbilt - 9

Total: 128 = 9P5

giphy.gif

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is an Alabama fan, counting is overrated there, so is teeth!

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I orginally didn't include Stanford, also why there are two ands...in hindsight though, Oregon and Stanford have a half a chance each.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC West
Alabama - 9
Arkansas - 9
Auburn - 9
LSU - 9
Mississippi St. - 9
Ole Miss - 9
Texas A&M - 9

SEC East
Florida - 10
Georgia - 10
Kentucky - 9
Missouri - 9
South Carolina - 10
Tennessee - 8
Vanderbilt - 9

Total: 128 = 9P5

giphy.gif

Doesn't matter how many you play if they are Rutgers and Illinois...or you get your ass kicked...pussies.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I orginally didn't include Stanford, also why there are two ands...in hindsight though, Oregon and Stanford have a half a chance each.

Oregon has more CFP wins than the rest of the conference combined.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically of those two who do you think will take a natty first?

Does USC eve get it out together and make a run at it, or does FSU find a way maybe?

What say you ?
It has to be the PAC. FSU is really the only other team in the ACC that would even be in the realm of winning another one, and they're a garbage fire right now. I'd take USC or Washington doing it before any other non-Clemson ACC team.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has more CFP wins than the rest of the conference combined.

Yup, then that coach left, and you've been to the Alamo Bowl, No Bowl, Las Vegas Bowl, and Redbox Bowl. The question was about what you are likely to do, not what you've done, and I don't think you are likely to do much of anything, but more likely than most of your shitty conference.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, then that coach left, and you've been to the Alamo Bowl, No Bowl, Las Vegas Bowl, and Redbox Bowl. The question was about what you are likely to do, not what you've done, and I don't think you are likely to do much of anything, but more likely than most of your shitty conference.
Mark Helfeich was the Gene Chizik of the Pac 12... but Chizik did bring one home albeit on the back of Cam Newton and Gus Malzahn.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That coach didn't leave, he was fired. If he can get us to a title game, there is no reason why someone else can't.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That coach didn't leave, he was fired. If he can get us to a title game, there is no reason why someone else can't.

Yeah, that wasn't the coach I was referencing, that dumbass just rode a better coaches' players to the title game a la Les Miles.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that wasn't the coach I was referencing, that dumbass just rode a better coaches' players to the title game a la Les Miles.
That’s a bad opinion, year 3 of any team is considered that coaches team. Miles won it in year 3. Now he tried like hell to lose it by dropping 2 games to inferior opponents in OT, but it was Miles team. And this coming from a guy that though Miles’ firing was 2/3 years delayed.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a bad opinion, year 3 of any team is considered that coaches team. Miles won it in year 3. Now he tried like hell to lose it by dropping 2 games to inferior opponents in OT, but it was Miles team. And this coming from a guy that though Miles’ firing was 2/3 years delayed.

My judgement may be clouded by my lack of respect for Miles as a coach...although he did manage to continue Saban's ability to keep Louisiana players in Louisiana...which in and of itself is enough to win at LSU.

UGADawg1988

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Collins at GT I'd throw them in the mix. That hire scares me far more than Mack Brown or Manny Diaz TBH.

Me too. Under Paul Johnson GT was somewhat held back by his leather helmet offensive strategy. Yes, they might beat you once in a while, but they were never contending for anything. But with this new coach, who knows? And the Yellow Jackets are now recruiting pretty well too now that Johnson was shown the door. Georgia Tech has plenty of unrealized potential.