• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really expect anything else from this organization other than to be let down?

I was really bought in after Lewand and his "Were the best job out there and I know this based on the phone calls we've gotten..." speech. He may as well have been wearing brave heart war paint ar that time i was so fucking pumped up. I half expected Cowher to come out of retirement after that incredible statement. After delivering that teaser, anyone short of a huge name will only result in a let down for fans, and once again make the Lions the media punching bag.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've got Cowher in the bag and are just waiting until season ticket renewal time to announce it.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making all of this up in my head but it sure feels like when Mayhew and Lewand were bragging about "all the calls" they were getting, they were referring to Mayhew's NFL diversity buddy who went public and said Lovie would interview with Detroit. He also spoke for Jim Caldwell. Now that promise doesn't come true and Mayhew is left looking like a dumb ass.

I'm reading Lovie will bring Rod Marinelli in as his DC and not Leslie Frazier, so that makes me feel a little bit better I guess.

I am starting to think Lovie to the Bucs was a done deal awhile ago. I had been hearing rumors of Schiano to Penn State about 4 weeks ago. The fact Lovie knew who his OC was going to be makes me think he offered Tedford before the public knew he had the Tampa job.

The dominos are starting to fall and the only one that surprised me was O'Brien to the Texans. I thought they would want Whisenhut as they have some ties to the current management. Thats another reason I think Whisenhut has already been contacted by Detroit, again I am just reading the blogs and pulling shit out my ass but it fits.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND..........................I rest my case.

Good luck with the Titans KW, you are going to need it.

Fuck off Millenhew, you are complete garbage.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump for this thread. It should be at the top of the page every single day because its such an accurate statement for this franchise. Fuck this team!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you guys are going through the same FO krap the Rams finally extricated from the franchise that screwed things up for nearly 20 years. There is nothing more maddening than an incompetent FO in professional sports. I know, I have been a Rams fan and Lakers Fan for 50+ years. I just got done with a long stretch with the Rams and now I got Short Buss with the Lakers effing things up. I hear you guys on this thing with Caldwell.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disappointing. I am not sure this is an upgrade of what was the worst coaching staff in the NFL last year.