• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People just laughed today. They remembered I was the last of the Schwartz Supporters. Didn't even make enough for my WildTurkey dinner. And it's snowing like a bitch.

Just wait til after Christmas day and the royalties start coming in from the movie.
"The Homeless Life of Bronco Mitty"

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait til after Christmas day and the royalties start coming in from the movie.
"The Homeless Life of Bronco Mitty"

I'm still waiting for KalamaZoolander 2, The return of Derek Smitty.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the Ford's style to make a big messy show of axing him. He certainly doesn't deserve any courtesy after mouthing off to the unhappy customers that pay his multi-million dollar salary. That was the last straw that just proved the national take on this guy has been dead on all along. I wish the national take on how much talent we supposedly have was as accurate. I bet he coaches next week. He better damn well be gone by the following Monday.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those worth anything on ebay meow? Maybe for a collector? Just curious.
About $1000. That's what people are saying it will cost me to take them off my hands because its so degrading to take possession of them. So far that seems like a pretty good offer.

The Lions are already holding close to $400 of my money that I had to pay them for those tickets. Which they will apply towards the cost of my tickets next year. I am thinking about sending in my payment by check next year just so I can write something in the memo section. Perhaps something like, "payment to shit ass organization". Maybe I'll enclose a Mike Honcho like photo of my spread ass cheeks as well just to make my point. What a joke.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually love to go to Minneapolis this weekend just so I could spend three hrs screaming at Schwartz. I'd pay anything to the people in row 1 behind the Lions bench for those seats. Vikings fans wouldnt care, they'd be laughing their asses off.

I bet I could get a reaction out of that undisciplined, egotistical, bag of wind. Maybe I could get him to come into the stands like the Pistons/Pacers of a few years ago. Give me a chance to beat him to death with his own headset as a way of getting revenge on behalf of all the other headsets his immature, classless, and embarrassing ass has destroyed over the years.

How is this clown being allowed to coach this last game. I'll say it again, this franchise is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CLUELESS.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually love to go to Minneapolis this weekend just so I could spend three hrs screaming at Schwartz. I'd pay anything to the people in row 1 behind the Lions bench for those seats. Vikings fans wouldnt care, they'd be laughing their asses off.

I bet I could get a reaction out of that undisciplined, egotistical, bag of wind. Maybe I could get him to come into the stands like the Pistons/Pacers of a few years ago. Give me a chance to beat him to death with his own headset as a way of getting revenge on behalf of all the other headsets his immature, classless, and embarrassing ass has destroyed over the years.

How is this clown being allowed to coach this last game. I'll say it again, this franchise is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CLUELESS.

I'd be there right with you. And I'd tell him to shove that fuckin hat right up his ass. ;)

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About $1000. That's what people are saying it will cost me to take them off my hands because its so degrading to take possession of them. So far that seems like a pretty good offer.

I'll take them for only $900. You save $100. Win win.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I live in the area, and as tempting as it may be, I just can't get motivated to spend time in that pit on its last game day. Schwartz isn't worth the effort, the game is meaningless, the seats suck, concesessions would make armed robbery seem like a bargain (at least your stomach wouldn't be violated), heck even the bathrooms stink, both figuratively and literally.

I'm not even sure I want to watch this one on TV, and I rarely get to see the Lions play.

On the bright side, if the Lions were able to suck it up and beat the Queens to end thier time in that building, that may be worth the (hopefully discounted) price of admission. Maybe that glass is half full after all.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side, if the Lions were able to suck it up and beat the Queens to end thier time in that building, that may be worth the (hopefully discounted) price of admission
This is honestly the first time in my life where I will outright say I want them to lose. There is about 10 draft spots on the line here. There are alot of 8-7, 7-8, and 6-9 teams right now. A loss puts them before the 8-8's, hopefully some of those 7-8's will win (but not our pathetic losers), and some of those 6-9 teams win as well. With a weak strength of schedule we will rocket to the bottom of that group. You could still potentially end up with a top 10 pick.

I just don't care anymore for this year. Right now I am negative, I'm a hater, and I hope they lose. Can't get any more "real" than that, I put it in print for everyone. Feel free to bash, I don't care. This organization is clueless and pathetic.

If you've read any of the other posts I've made on other threads my anger is increasing with each passing day this butt fuck organization has failed to fire Schwartz when there isnt a more deserving coach out that should be fired before the season ends. The guy insulted his own fan base, lied about doing it, then admitted doing it but not supposedly saying what it looked like he said. Yet somehow he will be on the sidelines for another week. Fuck that, fuck the Fords, fuck Mayhew, fuck Lewand, fuck the entire coaching staff, and fuck the miserable organization. Once again they embarrass and disppoint their fans and make a mockery of themselves to the entire football world.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People just laughed today. They remembered I was the last of the Schwartz Supporters. Didn't even make enough for my WildTurkey dinner. And it's snowing like a bitch.

Smitty, you gotta photoshop that avatar to have the thumbs pointing down.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is honestly the first time in my life where I will outright say I want them to lose. There is about 10 draft spots on the line here. There are alot of 8-7, 7-8, and 6-9 teams right now. A loss puts them before the 8-8's, hopefully some of those 7-8's will win (but not our pathetic losers), and some of those 6-9 teams win as well. With a weak strength of schedule we will rocket to the bottom of that group. You could still potentially end up with a top 10 pick.

I just don't care anymore for this year. Right now I am negative, I'm a hater, and I hope they lose. Can't get any more "real" than that, I put it in print for everyone. Feel free to bash, I don't care. This organization is clueless and pathetic.

If you've read any of the other posts I've made on other threads my anger is increasing with each passing day this butt fuck organization has failed to fire Schwartz when there isnt a more deserving coach out that should be fired before the season ends. The guy insulted his own fan base, lied about doing it, then admitted doing it but not supposedly saying what it looked like he said. Yet somehow he will be on the sidelines for another week. Fuck that, fuck the Fords, fuck Mayhew, fuck Lewand, fuck the entire coaching staff, and fuck the miserable organization. Once again they embarrass and disppoint their fans and make a mockery of themselves to the entire football world.

Would this be a bad time to ask if you're getting the tickets for the home opener next year?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, you gotta photoshop that avatar to have the thumbs pointing down.

That would be a good av right there. Even if they keep him around. Which wouldn't make any sense, which would make perfect Ford-Lionsense.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add letting Lovie Smith make it to the Bucs without even getting an interview with him to the very long list of moronic things this shit franchise has screwed up good. Nice job Millenhew!! This assclown has managed to convince the Ford family to keep him around the same way Millen did despite barely being an improvement.

How could this have been avoided?? Gee let me think.....how about you fire the fucking clown coaching your team immediately after you got eliminated from playoff contention and fresh off of him insulting your own fans.

It is Millenhew's damn job to keep the owner informed and make that recommendation. I was furious he was on the sidelines for that last game and here is yet another perfect example of why this organization is absolutely clueless from top to bottom.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add letting Lovie Smith make it to the Bucs without even getting an interview with him to the very long list of moronic things this shit franchise has screwed up good. Nice job Millenhew!! This assclown has managed to convince the Ford family to keep him around the same way Millen did despite barely being an improvement.

How could this have been avoided?? Gee let me think.....how about you fire the fucking clown coaching your team immediately after you got eliminated from playoff contention and fresh off of him insulting your own fans.

It is Millenhew's damn job to keep the owner informed and make that recommendation. I was furious he was on the sidelines for that last game and here is yet another perfect example of why this organization is absolutely clueless from top to bottom.

WHile agree with the whole post. Do we know with out a doubt all the particlars here. Was Lovie already set on TB and had no intentions of Detroit? Did Mayhew already contact him and Lovie said sure be there if this Tampa deal falls thru...I can't slam Mayhew on this one. Hell he could of talked to Lovie two weeks for all we know.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHile agree with the whole post. Do we know with out a doubt all the particlars here. Was Lovie already set on TB and had no intentions of Detroit? Did Mayhew already contact him and Lovie said sure be there if this Tampa deal falls thru...I can't slam Mayhew on this one. Hell he could of talked to Lovie two weeks for all we know.

I'm making all of this up in my head but it sure feels like when Mayhew and Lewand were bragging about "all the calls" they were getting, they were referring to Mayhew's NFL diversity buddy who went public and said Lovie would interview with Detroit. He also spoke for Jim Caldwell. Now that promise doesn't come true and Mayhew is left looking like a dumb ass.

I'm reading Lovie will bring Rod Marinelli in as his DC and not Leslie Frazier, so that makes me feel a little bit better I guess.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading Lovie will bring Rod Marinelli in as his DC and not Leslie Frazier, so that makes me feel a little bit better I guess.

He has to be let go from his contract in Dallas, who at this time has a DC opening also. Jones let him go??? why not just promote Rod???

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't slam Mayhew on this one. Hell he could of talked to Lovie two weeks for all we know.

While it's possible that doesn't stay quiet for long and with a coach still in place I doubt they would have had much (if any contact at all). But Lovie should have already been in a hotel room in Detroit by the time the Lions return flight from Minnesota landed even after they screwed the pooch and didn't fire Schwartz the week before so they could already have interviewed him.

A lot of these hirings are one interview and then work out the financial particulars. If Millenhew wasn't a complete fucking dumbass and joke of a GM he would have known that and made damn sure he got that first interview. But of course that didn't happen. Hell, we were the last organization to manage to get around to firing the most obvious coach who deserved to be fired. Other teams were already lining up interviews while our group must have been at brunch. Bunch of clueless clowns.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with no Lovie, short of delivering Wisenhunt or Harbaugh I don't think there is anyone I woudn't be let down with now. :-(

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with no Lovie, short of delivering Wisenhunt or Harbaugh I don't think there is anyone I woudn't be let down with now. :-(

Did you really expect anything else from this organization other than to be let down?