• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Tribute to Wilson Chandler

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, according your own post you were "currently at Miller Park watching a game between the Brewers and the Cubs".

So, as @shopson67 said...you were "living with your head down buried in your phone posting about a different sport on a message board".

See how I "processed" your lie by just using my mind?

Wow dude.

Your life is so bad off that you've become infatuated with what I personally choose to do while at Miller Park nearly two weeks ago???

I really did arrive at the ballpark early and had to wait at the gate for an hour. I even complained publicly that we wouldn't have had this particular issue at Wrigley...And as soon as I caught the nearest break in the action nearly five hours later, I decided to reply to the post. There were no lies about it.

Of course, it's become gold standard here on SportsHoopla that one is to believe what they want to believe regardless of what is said or true. Meaning if you personally believe Damian Lillard wants a trade to the Lakers, then it must by all accounts be true I suppose.

Bottom line is that you just don't like individuals that come from a different part of the country than you - That's all it is. It's the very reason you've been so obsessed with Wiggy over the last four years to the point that anyone who supports him is automatically your mortal enemy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your life is so bad off that you've become infatuated with what I personally choose to do while at Miller Park nearly two weeks ago???

Not at all. You lied, I pointed it out.

And check the date, you posted what I responded to on Thursday and I responded to it on Thursday. So, I didn't wait 2 weeks for anything.

I really did arrive at the ballpark early and had to wait at the gate for an hour. I even complained publicly that we wouldn't have had this particular issue at Wrigley...And as soon as I caught the nearest break in the action nearly five hours later, I decided to reply to the post. There were no lies about it.

So, while waiting for an hour to get into the ball park, you checked your messages on tHoop, but waited nearly 5 hours to respond during a "break in the action" of a sport which has a break in the action after every 3 outs?

th

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. You lied, I pointed it out.

And check the date, you posted what I responded to on Thursday and I responded to it on Thursday. So, I didn't wait 2 weeks for anything.

So, while waiting for an hour to get into the ball park, you checked your messages on tHoop, but waited nearly 5 hours to respond during a "break in the action" of a sport which has a break in the action after every 3 outs?

th
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-it-would-be-an-honor-to-be-a-lifetime-blazer
Damian Lillard: It Would Be an 'Honor to Be a Lifetime Blazer'