• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Tribute to Wilson Chandler

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under 20 games before LeHollywood fires Walton & becomes player/coach?

What are the odds not a single Celtics player oversleeps or gets arrested this season?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds not a single Celtics player oversleeps or gets arrested this season?

What are the odds you can show up on this site & not be the dumbass you always are?

Slim to none.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah w/ Magic behind the scene I don't think LeBron will have the power he had in Cleveland. But if your Lakers get off to a slow start I hope that's not used as an excuse to get rid of Walton.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds you can show up on this site & not be the dumbass you always are?

Slim to none.

tenor.gif

A bit hypocritical that it's ok for you to make fun of the Lakers but as soon as someone rips your precious celtics you lose your shit.

I get your type - a big mouth but can't take any criticism. There's a lot of 12 year old boys in my daughters school just like that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

A bit hypocritical that it's ok for you to make fun of the Lakers but as soon as someone rips your precious celtics you lose your shit.

I get your type - a big mouth but can't take any criticism. There's a lot of 12 year old boys in my daughters school just like that.

You just don't get it do you? How many times do I have to call you a dumbass before you understand I'm calling you a dumbass?

I've taken plenty of shots @ the Celtics. Making fun of Kyrie. Making fun of Ainge. Making fun of Stevens. I talked shit about all of them as recently as last season. You dumbass.

And you don't get anything so stop lying.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it do you? How many times do I have to call you a dumbass before you understand I'm calling you a dumbass?

I've taken plenty of shots @ the Celtics. Making fun of Kyrie. Making fun of Ainge. Making fun of Stevens. I talked shit about all of them as recently as last season. You dumbass.

And you don't get anything so stop lying.

So how come you got your panties in a bunch when I mentioned the actions of Robert Williams or Jabari Bird?

Such a little bitch.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah w/ Magic behind the scene I don't think LeBron will have the power he had in Cleveland. But if your Lakers get off to a slow start I hope that's not used as an excuse to get rid of Walton.

I think it says a lot about how little he trusted Gilbert. He may also be done with being an FA practically every year too. I expect that would get old.

I think something of a slow start is to be expected. Both the Heat and Cavs got off to slow starts and they had far more experienced rosters than the Lakers have and it was in the East. So, I'd be surprised if a slow start had much effect on Luke's job status.

Plus, he's earned a longer leash with how he's handled the young guys.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how come you got your panties in a bunch when I mentioned the actions of Robert Williams or Jabari Bird?

Such a little bitch.

You idiot I wasn't upset though. How many times do I have to call you a dumbass? I asked you that yesterday & you don't seem to get it. You're a fucking moron. Do you understand now?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it says a lot about how little he trusted Gilbert. He may also be done with being an FA practically every year too. I expect that would get old.

I think something of a slow start is to be expected. Both the Heat and Cavs got off to slow starts and they had far more experienced rosters than the Lakers have and it was in the East. So, I'd be surprised if a slow start had much effect on Luke's job status.

Plus, he's earned a longer leash with how he's handled the young guys.

There's no question LeBron didn't like or trust Gilbert. It wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers start kinda slow but like I said shortly after he went to L.A. I can see them winning around 46 this year. But w/ how tough the WC is that still might not be enough to get to the playoffs.

The Nuggets won 46 last year & missed the playoffs. But if they were in the EC they would have been a 6 seed.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question LeBron didn't like or trust Gilbert. It wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers start kinda slow but like I said shortly after he went to L.A. I can see them winning around 46 this year. But w/ how tough the WC is that still might not be enough to get to the playoffs.

The Nuggets won 46 last year & missed the playoffs. But if they were in the EC they would have been a 6 seed.

Yeah, I can see anywhere from 45-50 wins. It'll depend on how quickly everyone gets on the same page. I expect a slow start, but it can't be too slow or they won't have time to recover.

Obviously the goal is going to be to get to the playoffs, but missing them may not be the worst thing in the world.

Lebron's got a lot of mileage on him, so not making the playoffs in a year when it's unlikely he'd get past the 2nd round would allow him to rest. Then the Lakers can hopefully make whatever off-season moves they need to have a team that can make deep playoff runs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can see anywhere from 45-50 wins. It'll depend on how quickly everyone gets on the same page. I expect a slow start, but it can't be too slow or they won't have time to recover.

Obviously the goal is going to be to get to the playoffs, but missing them may not be the worst thing in the world.

Lebron's got a lot of mileage on him, so not making the playoffs in a year when it's unlikely he'd get past the 2nd round would allow him to rest. Then the Lakers can hopefully make whatever off-season moves they need to have a team that can make deep playoff runs.

It'll be interesting to see what your new look Lakers look like this year. Do you think LeBron could average a trip-dub this season?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what your new look Lakers look like this year. Do you think LeBron could average a trip-dub this season?

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see what it's going to look like once they're on the court.

Yeah, I think Lebron could average a triple-double, but I don't want him to. I think that if he has to do that, something isn't working.

I could see him doing that early in the season to keep them from falling too far behind to make the playoffs, but if he as to do it for the whole season, the Lakers may be looking to do more than just add another top FA next of-season. They may be looking to move a couple of the young guys.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see what it's going to look like once they're on the court.

Yeah, I think Lebron could average a triple-double, but I don't want him to. I think that if he has to do that, something isn't working.

I could see him doing that early in the season to keep them from falling too far behind to make the playoffs, but if he as to do it for the whole season, the Lakers may be looking to do more than just add another top FA next of-season. They may be looking to move a couple of the young guys.

I think it'll come down to the Lakers young guns hitting open shots when LeBron sets them up. And that was something he couldn't rely on w/ that shit roster he had in Cleveland.

One thing I'm very interested in seeing is how LeBron & Lonzo mesh on the court. And unlike wiggy I think Ingram has a bright future ahead of him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll come down to the Lakers young guns hitting open shots when LeBron sets them up. And that was something he couldn't rely on w/ that shit roster he had in Cleveland.

One thing I'm very interested in seeing is how LeBron & Lonzo mesh on the court. And unlike wiggy I think Ingram has a bright future ahead of him.

Yeah, Lonzo and Lebron will be interesting.

Imo, Lebron will likely welcome not having to do everything like he did in Cleveland. He should also like how Lonzo likes to get the ball moved ahead for run outs and easy baskets.

The main thing is, Lebron will have to practice a little patience. He's used to doing everything, so that might be a tough habit to break (even if he wants to), especially if they are struggling. He's going to need to be able to kind of hang back and let the kids figure it out.

I agree about Ingram. I was a little concerned after his rookie season, but he made a big jump last year. If he makes a similar, or close to it, jump this year, things will get very interesting.

This article is pretty good. The author goes a little over the top...he talks about how Ingram is statistically better than Kobe was through his first 2 years, but doesn't really mention that Kobe didn't play as much his first 2 years until towards the end of the article that Kobe wasn't a full time starter until his 3rd year.

He does a pretty good job of illustrating how much Ingram improved between his first and 2nd season.

25-under-25: Brandon Ingram is better than you think

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're at a ballpark "living" with your head down buried in your phone posting about a different sport on a message board. Yep, living it up, lol!

LOL This again??? I was waiting in line for the gates to open for an hour, so I checked my messages on here. And why do you suppose it took me five hours to reply once viewing my messages? Because I was enjoying a ballgame, that's why.

Amazing what one could potentially process if they just used their mind...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do you suppose it took me five hours to reply once viewing my messages? Because I was enjoying a ballgame, that's why.

Uh, according your own post you were "currently at Miller Park watching a game between the Brewers and the Cubs".

So, as @shopson67 said...you were "living with your head down buried in your phone posting about a different sport on a message board".

See how I "processed" your lie by just using my mind?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL This again??? I was waiting in line for the gates to open for an hour, so I checked my messages on here. And why do you suppose it took me five hours to reply once viewing my messages? Because I was enjoying a ballgame, that's why.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

SPIN FAIL!