• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon from BG?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... Upton is going to be hitting in front of miggy and the two martinez... he is going to have so many fastballs to hit its not even funny. The kid easily could have the best year of his career and nobody would be surprised... he is 28... and you are going to bet a nut on that? LOL.. fucking retard.
i think the guy has bounced around because hes a little bit of a dbag..and like i said- im not surprised he played really well in a contract year...but we shall see...maybe im eating crow at the end of the year

I dont see how he is one of the top 5-6 outfielders out of that group though. How many outfielders do they take? not more than 6 right?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first- Davis is really good but 2 years from now WHO knows what kind of shape a reliever will be in. Vargas is nothing

its the other 3 guys- they will probably sign one or two and trade one or two...not rocket science. Im sure they will give Hosmer something to think but if Hosmer wants every last penny he will be gone- which like you said- may be with Boras he is gone. Thats how it goes....who knows what happens- maybe Cain breaks his ankle in week 3, they are out of it and trade Hosmer for a Greinke-like package in July--- maybe hes there 10 years from now.

the team just made the last 2 world series and won one...i think the guy deserves a slight benefit of the doubt.
It doesn't matter how good Davis will be.. its the fact they are losing all these players and will need to replace them with someone because they have no talent in their minors to do it. They can't spend all their money on Hosmer... They are going to lose him.

I don't know if you know who Scott Boras is.. you seem like a pretty half ass baseball fan... but Scott Boras isn't repping Hosmer so he can leave money on the table... And he also reps Moustakas as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon from BG?
CMON man! we made the Elite 8 just 2 years ago AND won a tourney game last year! Im from Ohio- so i went there- but if you go there from out of state- typically its because your parents couldnt get you into Notre Dame but wanted to still send you to private catholic school!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the guy has bounced around because hes a little bit of a dbag..and like i said- im not surprised he played really well in a contract year...but we shall see...maybe im eating crow at the end of the year

I dont see how he is one of the top 5-6 outfielders out of that group though. How many outfielders do they take? not more than 6 right?
I would bet you eat crow often... you make some really stupid bets.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it isn't that school down there...aka bucky.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet you eat crow often... you make some really stupid bets.
the fucker has made 1 all star game since 2011 IN A CONTRACT YEAR is changing from the AL to NL and you act like its a sure thing....cmon man, lol. I understand the lineup thing- but say it takes him once through the league to figure out the pitching- which is totally understandable-- no chance he makes the all star team

ESPECIALLY with that ocmpetition he has

he is NOT beating out 5-6 guys on that list.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Boras is going to get Hosmer and Moustakas HUGE deals.. he will get every penny.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fucker has made 1 all star game since 2011 IN A CONTRACT YEAR is changing from the AL to NL and you act like its a sure thing....cmon man, lol.
changing from the NL to the AL has nothing to do with anything for hitters... Its pitchers that are effected.. You really are retarded.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers sent the equipment truck to florida. Detriot free press did a story on it. Times changed. Said 1 truck used to be loaded with scouting reports. Now every thing is on PC.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can easily argue that coming into the AL central from the NL West is actually easier for a hitter.. seeing has the pitching is much better in the NL west and everyone has a HUGE ballpark there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
changing from the NL to the AL has nothing to do with anything for hitters... Its pitchers that are effected.. You really are retarded.
are you freaking insane? Did you almost die in a near-drowning accident and were oxgyen deprived for 20 minutes?

its A HUGE deal when you have spent your ENTIRE career in one league and move over and have to learn the pitching in a new league...even if it takes him SIX weeks that puts him seriously behind the 8 ball

ESPECIALLY considering the competiton he has

how many outfielders make the all star game?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you freaking insane? Did you almost die in a near-drowning accident and were oxgyen deprived for 20 minutes?

its A HUGE deal when you have spent your ENTIRE career in one league and move over and have to learn the pitching in a new league...even if it takes him SIX weeks that puts him seriously behind the 8 ball

ESPECIALLY considering the competiton he has

how many outfielders make the all star game?
Hitters go from the NL to the AL all the time and do fine... its pitchers that are effected.. and its because their numbers are off because of the fact they pitch to a pitcher every 9th hitter.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NL West had better pitching then the AL central will have this year. Plus the ballparks are not as large. Upton is actually going to an easier hitting division... with more lineup protection than he has ever had.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six outfielders made the AL all star team last year

Trout
Cruz
JD Mart
Adam Jones
Brett Gardner
Lorenzo Cain

that does not include- Brantley, Bautista, Springer, Gomez, Gordon, Betts

if you think its a slam dunk that he is one of the top 6 out of all those guys- then more power to you- we shall see.....i certainly think there is no chance in fuck.

not only that- but there is almost always a guy that comes out of nowhere....like a Kole Calhoun or something takes a big step forward or a Rusney Castillo...etc..

not only that- but im not sure on this- but isnt Chris Davis moving to RF in Baltimore?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six outfielders made the AL all star team last year

Trout
Cruz
JD Mart
Adam Jones
Brett Gardner
Lorenzo Cain

that does not include- Brantley, Bautista, Springer, Gomez, Gordon, Betts

if you think its a slam dunk that he is one of the top 6 out of all those guys- then more power to you- we shall see.....i certainly think there is no chance in fuck.
i said there were 6... can you not read?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please.. I got $500 on upton to make the AS game. Please take me up on it... Please.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please.. I got $500 on upton to make the AS game. Please take me up on it... Please.
im not betting money with someone on an internet site i have never met

but i would be MORE THAN GLAD to make an avatar bet of a length of time you can name- all though- lets not go more than 2 months.

but i would gladly make that bet

no way in fuck is upton a top 6 player out of all those guys RIGHT after he signs a huge deal--- hes been an all star ONCE since 2011- ill take those odds ALL DAY

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not betting money with someone on an internet site i have never met

but i would be MORE THAN GLAD to make an avatar bet of a length of time you can name- all though- lets not go more than 2 months.
pussy