• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing hollower than igleasias batting average is miggys leg...lol
now the dumb shit because your lineup is fucking shit and you don't have any substance to argue it isn't.

Honestly... Saying the Indians are going to have 3 position players in the all star game is hilarious. I got $500 says it doesn't happen.. you want to take the bet?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way miggy isn't named an all star is if world war three starts and baseball is canceled.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way miggy isn't named an all star is if world war three starts and baseball is canceled.
or if he is hurt. i said i think he will be an all star unless he is hurt.......even though last year he didnt hit 20 homers and looks HUUUGE...i still think you have 2-3 more years of all star production out of miggy until he becomes too big to run the bases..he didnt get 500 at bats last year true but its becuase he was hurt

and igleasias is neifi perez 2.0 that is the hollowest 300 batting average you could get.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians went out and got a 35 year old Rajai Davis and a 34 year old Napoli and magically all their offenses issues are solved.. You might want to look at what those two scrubs did last year... in better lineups..

Brantley could be fully healthy and you would still have the shittiest lineup in the AL Central.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or if he is hurt. i said i think he will be an all star unless he is hurt.......even though last year he didnt hit 20 homers and looks HUUUGE...i still think you have 2-3 more years of all star production out of miggy until he becomes too big to run the bases..he didnt get 500 at bats last year true but its becuase he was hurt

and igleasias is neifi perez 2.0 that is the hollowest 300 batting average you could get.
Miggy will be voted in by the fans if his legs fall off.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias is the 9 hole hitter... the fact you zero in on him is comedy in itself... Cleveland's lineup is puke bro... You have a 35 year old that hit .250 last year as your lead off man.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians went out and got a 35 year old Rajai Davis and a 34 year old Napoli and magically all their offenses issues are solved.. You might want to look at what those two scrubs did last year... in better lineups..

Brantley could be fully healthy and you would still have the shittiest lineup in the AL Central.
the twins lineup is far worse than the indians

the indians have Lindor- one of the very best at his position, Brantley- one of the very best at his position, Kipnis one of the very best at his position---- and you could disagree with me but i think Gomes will have a good year too--- that automatically makes them a better lineup than the Twins

Twins have Dozier who is good- though id take Kipnis over him....Sano should be good....Buxton COULD be good but i think it looks like he doesnt know how to play baseball- atl east when i watched him- and Mauer stopped being good a long time ago.

The White Sox did get Frazier--- but its not like they have a lot after him and Abreu...who is average after that? Melky? Brett Lawrie?

I think the Indians def have a better lineup than the Twins and you could make an argument between the White Sox and Indians

Tigers and Royals def have the best hitting in the Central--- if push came to shove id prob take the Royals though...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias is the 9 hole hitter... the fact you zero in on him is comedy in itself... Cleveland's lineup is puke bro... You have a 35 year old that hit .250 last year as your lead off man.
your the one that said he was better than Lindor and brought him up before i said anything about him. TRUST ME- im not naming an irrelevant guy like Iglesias unless you had already been half retarded and tried to say he was better than Lindor.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the twins and white sox both have better lineups than the indians.. take your homer shades off.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a single Indians player projected to hit .300 this year... lol not one.

Depth Charts » Indians | FanGraphs Baseball
good thing that the people in baseball who put their faith in batting average as an indicator of success pretty much were squeezed out of the game a decade ago......

plus- surprised Brantley isnt projected for .300......

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your the one that said he was better than Lindor and brought him up before i said anything about him. TRUST ME- im not naming an irrelevant guy like Iglesias unless you had already been half retarded and tried to say he was better than Lindor.
i said he was an all star last year.. i never said he was better than lindor.. clown.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. iglesias was an all star last year.. that is pretty irrelevant huh?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the twins and white sox both have better lineups than the indians.. take your homer shades off.
please explain...i gave you my explanation

Brantley would be the best hitter on either team....and i think Kipnis, and Lindor up the middle are by far better than any middle of those 2 teams

like i said-- Twins better than average hitters? Sano, Dozier....anyon else? maybe Ploufe?

White Sox? Abreu and Frazier and ? Melky?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good thing that the people in baseball who put their faith in batting average as an indicator of success pretty much were squeezed out of the game a decade ago......

plus- surprised Brantley isnt projected for .300......
your lineup is shit bro... use ops or obp... what ever.. the indians lineup as is sucks dick.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals offense is interesting considering how effective Gordon, Cain, Hosmer, Moustakas, Morales, Perez, and Escobar are relative to their positions, but holy crap Dyson and 2B look ugly. Defense and base running is very strong and technical which makes for a pretty pliable team... provided they stay healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. iglesias was an all star last year.. that is pretty irrelevant huh?
at SS in the AL before Correa and Lindor were up? YAH PRETTY MUCH lol.-- oh yah- and before Tulo came over.....and i forgot--- was Bogaerts up and starting at SS all year?

Lindor, Bogaerts, Correa, Tulo, Escobar are def. all better.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might take the Indians position players over the White Sox. The defense for the White Sox is going to be hilariously bad while I think the Indians improved some with Lindor, Urshela, Chisenhall in RF, etc.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals offense is interesting considering how effective Gordon, Cain, Hosmer, Moustakas, Morales, Perez, and Escobar are relative to their positions, but holy crap Dyson and 2B look ugly. Defense and base running is very strong and technical which makes for a pretty pliable team... provided they stay healthy.
The Royals offense is going to be worse than last year... but an injury to a guy like Perez could make them nose dive fast. They don't have a lot of room for error.