• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are not ANY 2 players on the tigers that i would trade for Lindor considering the Indians have him the next 6 years at minimal salary.
Who cares... that isn't going to make the Indians lineup any less shitty.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kipnis has been pretty good. I really don't buy he is average at all, really.

Gomes, Kipnis, Lindor, Brantley, and Santana probably end up all being solid hitters relative to their position, imo. It's the other 4 that really crater that lineup into being a mess. Chisenhall might be useful marking his trade a defender in a corner, we'll see though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares... that isn't going to make the Indians lineup any less shitty.
If Brantley can get back early enough in April - ill bet you the Indians have 3 hitters at the all star game which will be more than the Tigers..you can book Lindor's hotel room right now wherever the game is.

I am WELL aware the lineup's depth is poor to say the least- but after the 1500 at bats that were just wasted on players that were BEYOND AWFUL like Swisher, Bourne, Moss, Ramirez, Aviles- just getting COMPETENCE will be a huge improvement.

Combine that with Corey Kluber, Carlos Carrasco, Danny Salazar, Trevor Bauer, Josh Tomlin and Anderson and you dont really NEED the Indians from '95........ not to mention one of the best closers in the game- in Allen - who absoltuely SUCKED the first 2 weeks of the season but then proved to be pretty much untouchable.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gomes, Kipnis, Lindor, Brantley, and Santana probably end up all being solid hitters relative to their position, imo. It's the other 4 that really crater that lineup into being a mess. Chisenhall might be useful marking his trade a defender in a corner, we'll see though.
LOL.. Santana hit like .240 last year.. with less than 20 HR.. that isn't a good #4 hitter.. or DH.. Santana sucks at first by the way.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brantley can get back early enough in April - ill bet you the Indians have 3 hitters at the all star game which will be more than the Tigers

I am WELL aware the lineup's depth is poor to say the least- but after the 1500 at bats that were just wasted on players that were BEYOND AWFUL like Swisher, Bourne, Moss, Ramirez, Aviles- just getting COMPETENCE will be a huge improvement.

Combine that with Corey Kluber, Carlos Carrasco, Danny Salazar, Trevor Bauer, Josh Tomlin and Anderson and you dont really NEED the Indians from '95........ not to mention one of the best closers in the game- in Allen - who absoltuely SUCKED the first 2 weeks of the season but then proved to be pretty much untouchable.
AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

You do realize that the Tigers lineup has JD Martinez as its 5 hitter right?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians are going to be lucky to have 1 position player in the all star game... Lindor isn't making it.... Iglesias has a better chance of being an all star again than Lindor.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

You do realize that the Tigers lineup has JD Martinez as its 5 hitter right?
did i say that hte Indians lineup is better?

I said I think the Indians will send 3 HITTERS to the all star game which will be more than the Tigers. Lindor you can book his spot right now. Kipnis sure has been all star caliber 2 of the last 3 years, and Brantley is one of the better hitters in the game and was recently ranked the #1 overall left feidler in baseball.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry.. but Carlos Santana sucks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians are going to be lucky to have 1 position player in the all star game... Lindor isn't making it.... Iglesias has a better chance of being an all star again than Lindor.
LOL...dude please tell me that is a joke...iglesias couldnt hold lindor's jock....if the Tigers offered iglesias for lindor antonetti would politely hang up the phone and proceed to roll on the floor laughing his ass off.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that hte Indians lineup is better?

I said I think the Indians will send 3 HITTERS to the all star game which will be more than the Tigers. Lindor you can book his spot right now. Kipnis sure has been all star caliber 2 of the last 3 years, and Brantley is one of the better hitters in the game and was recently ranked the #1 overall left feidler in baseball.
The Tigers will almost guaranteed have more than 3 hitters you fucking idiot.

Upton
Miggy
JD Martinez
Iglesias

were all all stars last year... and Vmart easily could be the DH in the All Star game if healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this guy really doesnt give Moore much credit does he? The guy has been nothing short of BRILLIANT lately...and he acts like the guy is just gonna fall on his face because the team has a bunch of free agents on the horizon in the next couple years....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...dude please tell me that is a joke...iglesias couldnt hold lindor's jock....if the Tigers offered iglesias for lindor antonetti would politely hang up the phone and proceed to roll on the floor laughing his ass off.
great.. you have lindor.. the rest of your lineup sucks.. iglesias was the tigers 9 hole hitter last year and hit .300.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers will almost guaranteed have more than 3 hitters you fucking idiot.

Upton
Miggy
JD Martinez
Iglesias

were all all stars last year... and Vmart easily could be the DH in the All Star game if healthy.
upton? LOL cmon man--- ill give you JD and Miggy...IF miggy is healthy.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy really doesnt give Moore much credit does he? The guy has been nothing short of BRILLIANT lately...and he acts like the guy is just gonna fall on his face because the team has a bunch of free agents on the horizon in the next couple years....
moore brought the team up through developing in house talent.. he is now trying to spend to keep the window open.. he isn't spending wisely.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upton? LOL cmon man--- ill give you JD and Miggy...IF miggy is healthy.
Are you retarded? Upton was an all star last year... and easily will be a all star again this year.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he had a pretty inexcusable record his first 4-5 years here so it's not like he hasn't earned skepticism from rational and intelligent baseball people. It'd be very unfair to not acknowledge his last 3-4 years as being successful, however. There were a lot of smart Royals fans out there that wanted the guy FIRED after a game 7 loss in the world series. It's not like he has an unimpeachable record like say Mozeliak.