• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been screaming for the Tigers to do this with failed starters in AAA the last couple of years. I always use the Wade Davis example. Failed starter when he was trying to throw 4 or 5 pitches. Became a premier reliever when he focused on his best two pitches.
look at verhagen. guys like farmer might actually have some value in the pen.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell us again about your breadreaux pizza place bums.. and how awesome it was for he less than 2 years you had it until it was purchased and remodeled, named changed, and turning into a successful business.

Have you ever considered what a petty fuck posts like this make you look like?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're suggesting that they did this because of the Royals?

Its not suggested, it makes sense anyone who has success is immolated in anything. If Vice sees another homemaker cook eggs a different way and he likes how they taste. He will try it on morning for his wife before she goes to work to see if it works at his home.

Mutlipule teams will go after the bullpen approach for a few years to see if it works for them. GM's have been talking about since the Royals success with it. Coming from a guy who has been around it, Jason Anderson ESPN 680

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of like you being around and talking about running successful pizza parlors? i can only imagine how much you could add to that discussion... lol

but i would still be in business if... huh... but i only got a few 1 star ratings on yelp... uh... hahahhahhahaha

and anyone who brags about cheating on his wife, is surely an honest guy everyone can trust.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way back when, Sparky "Captain Hook" Anderson emphasized the bullpen, especially middle relief and "role/matchup" guys, before it was fashionable. Worked pretty well for him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not suggested, it makes sense anyone who has success is immolated in anything. If Vice sees another homemaker cook eggs a different way and he likes how they taste. He will try it on morning for his wife before she goes to work to see if it works at his home.

Mutlipule teams will go after the bullpen approach for a few years to see if it works for them. GM's have been talking about since the Royals success with it. Coming from a guy who has been around it, Jason Anderson ESPN 680
What the fuck?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok. You're taking it a bit far. Having a strong bullpen is not a new idea and the Royals are not the first to win a championship with one.

Reminds me of all that "pitching wins championships" bullshit you hear after a pitching heavy team takes a title. The fact is, pitching wins championships except when it doesn't.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah.. but it bothers the fuck out of that clown.. so i keep it up.

Yeah, a guy that constantly makes up stuff bothers usually everyone, its why your on the computer so much. guess you don't understand the difference in knowing the truth and making up stories. Been lying to your wife so much, I can see why your so twisted up between reality and make believe.

It just gets worse the more you make up things, eats at your soul, makes you angry, miserable...hmmmmm

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a guy that constantly makes up stuff bothers usually everyone, its why your on the computer so much. guess you don't understand the difference in knowing the truth and making up stories. Been lying to your wife so much, I can see why your so twisted up between reality and make believe.

It just gets worse the more you make up things, eats at your soul, makes you angry, miserable...hmmmmm
this guy is a fruit loop. ahahhaahahahahaahah

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. You're taking it a bit far. Having a strong bullpen is not a new idea and the Royals are not the first to win a championship with one.

Kinda my point with the Sparky Anderson post.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way back when, Sparky "Captain Hook" Anderson emphasized the bullpen, especially middle relief and "role/matchup" guys, before it was fashionable. Worked pretty well for him.

agree, like every fad, it cycles through again. Next up 6'2" shortstops.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who do you lie to bums? your dog? you don't even have a woman. you would think your john travolta looking ass would be the talk of parkville missouri ahahhahaahahahahahaha

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who do you lie to bums? your dog? you don't even have a woman. you would think your john travolta looking ass would be the talk of parkville missouri ahahhahaahahahahahaha

lol, now angry that you ever bragged about sleeping with all the women, so counterattack......