• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a cavs fan. I dislike basketball.

Yes, the Tigers won a championship in your lifetime. Was it hard to celebrate the victory with your mom changing your diaper?

Point stands that every year you're all "we got Miggy, we got Verlander." They haven't won shit, just like the Cavs.
yup.. very true.. only difference is that in the entire history of the cavs.. they haven't done shit.. you can't even hold your hat on a title from decades ago.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrod Dyson
LOL... at the start of the season? Who give a fuck how old he is in February.. you said he was going to be playing at the age of 31.. which he isn't...

You need to go sit in the corner bums.. there are adults talking here now.

no, I said he was 31, once again you make up something so you can be right

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was some cleveland fan on another thread bragging about being up 2-1 last year in the finals... that cracked me up.

I know what you mean.

There's this Tigers fan on here who literally rubs himself raw trying to shit on last year's world championship Royals. Talk about a crack up. It's like dosing up Chris Burke with PCP and taking a stroll through his brain.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that dude is certifiably insane.

Oh Delonte is bat-shit-crazy. Did you ever hear the story about him back in '09 when he got arrested for speeding on a motorcycle in Maryland? Once the cops pulled him over they found a loaded shotgun he was carrying in a guitar case & he had a 2 loaded handguns on him. What the hell was he doing, auditioning for an action movie?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fall is coming bums... Much like your pizza parlor failed.... The Royals will return to their natural place of suck.

Vice at 8:07 this morning (above)

Vice is still going strong at 1:21.........even threw in a few posts on other Detroit threads. A real trooper! lmao

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice at 8:07 this morning (above)

Vice is still going strong at 1:21.........even threw in a few posts on other Detroit threads. A real trooper! lmao
pleasures of being your own boss iffy.. pleasure of being your own boss.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals and Twins starting rotation are easily the shittiest in the division... The Tigers have way more starting pitching than either of those teams...

Houston, Yankees and Cubs all following the Royals script...

Yanks and Houston have some tough bullpens now.

Not many followed the "how many cy young SPs can we get" script that failed. Your not getting obviously what successful teams do.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to my sister in Iowa last week. She was going to a Trump rally, so I asked her if she could ask him how he made his billions. The answer? "I get up real early and sit on a sports talk page for hours and hours. I brag about myself and call other people names and tell them they are stupid. The money just keeps on rolling in."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not many followed the "how many cy young SPs can we get" script that failed. Your not getting obviously what successful teams do.
lol... is this guy saying that people are not trying to build good rotations anymore? haahhahahahahahaha

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously bums.. you are a retard.. can you just not address me anymore... i am tired of your low IQ posts popping up as an alert for me on this site.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup.. very true.. only difference is that in the entire history of the cavs.. they haven't done shit.. you can't even hold your hat on a title from decades ago.

Well it's a good thing for you that you can make that distinction. I'd be surprised if anyone else can.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to chain/sequence trios of BP arms together is like trying to find unicorns. You don't find them, you stumble upon it. Probably high too...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yikes. You're getting a little ahead of yourself there, bums. Yanks have been rolling out strong bullpens for a long time. They didn't learn it from the Royals.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. You're getting a little ahead of yourself there, bums. Yanks have been rolling out strong bullpens for a long time. They didn't learn it from the Royals.
He is a retard... leave him be.. maybe he will go back to eating his pudding or what ever it is he does now that his brother's pizza place failed and he can't stand outside of it wearing one of those cool signs.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to my sister in Iowa last week. She was going to a Trump rally, so I asked her if she could ask him how he made his billions. The answer? "I get up real early and sit on a sports talk page for hours and hours. I brag about myself and call other people names and tell them they are stupid. The money just keeps on rolling in."
wouldn't you like to know you weird little troll.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd also suggest that the Royals' tough bullpen "script" isn't written out of want, but rather necessity.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... is this guy saying that people are not trying to build good rotations anymore? haahhahahahahahaha

lol, you love to add your own twist to things to make yourself feel smart, its so cute. LOL, somehow you got "teams are not trying to build rotations anymore" out of it.

Talking actual baseball on this thread is pointless with you on it. Your like Doug on Drugs.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you love to add your own twist to things to make yourself feel smart, its so cute. LOL, somehow you got "teams are not trying to build rotations anymore" out of it.

Talking actual baseball on this thread is pointless with you on it. Your like Doug on Drugs.
seriously bums.. go back and read the last few pages.. plenty of baseball talk... now that you are here I have to dumb it down.