• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Window closed.

Doug - so if Detroit wants to open its window - how do they solve their near vacant CF problem? Can you offer up any trade/FA remedies? Or are they OK with internal solutions? (Are you even aware of what they are?)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrod Dyson for Nathan Karns. Well, it could be worse I guess... Looks like a league average-ish (probably a bit below) pitcher roughly with some control until 2021 for a very utilitarian 4th OF'er with 1 year of control, sounds about right. Billy Burns takes over for Dyson.

Royals rotation is now

Duffy
Ventura (let's pretend he has a head screwed on properly)
Kennedy
Karns
Vargas/Strahm/Young

Keeps Strahm in the bullpen most likely where he likely belongs. And quite frankly, he might be more valuable WAR wise out of the pen than as a starter despite the obvious innings disparity. With injuries being a likely phenomenon I would assume Strahm starts somewhere, just not out of the gate.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@There is A Moose at 3rd, as a fan of a team with four straight playoff berths that averaged 80 wins its next two seasons, I'd defer to doug as to knowing when a team's window has closed.
I hear that screeching sound just starting. Sounds like it's coming from across lake erie. Sounds like when you pull down a old window

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that screeching sound just starting. Sounds like it's coming from across lake erie. Sounds like when you pull down a old window

Nope that screeching sound is coming from dougplayer who is taking it up the ass because his baseball knowledge is zero. What do you always say doug? They "broke one off" in you - again.
:pound:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for spring training in Lakeland to witness the Battle for Centerfield between JaCoby Jones, Tyler Collins, and Anthony Gose (and maybe the clubhouse boy).

Imagine - you are 87 years old, you are running out of time for the baseball team you own to Win It All....and your GM presents you with CF options like Jones, Collins, and Gose. Would YOU have any qualms about firing that guy?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope that screeching sound is coming from dougplayer who is taking it up the ass because his baseball knowledge is zero. What do you always say doug? They "broke one off" in you - again.
:pound:
Hey you hook gobbler. Are you stupid?? To dumb to notice I don't answer any of your post?? Shit for brains! Why don't you make some predictions?? Every time I post..you come licking my nads. Get a life loser. Get off my nut sack.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you hook gobbler. Are you stupid?? To dumb to notice I don't answer any of your post?? Shit for brains! Why don't you make some predictions?? Every time I post..you come licking my nads. Get a life loser. Get off my nut sack.

No problem doug. Don't answer me. Make a post to ANYONE where you show some knowledge of baseball. No "breaking one off" or "window closing"....show that you have at least a small understanding of what is going on in MLB. Maybe your 12 year old mentor, Voltaire, will answer you.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, seeing as how I am going to help 'foot the bill' for a large wall here in Arizona...I may have to skip traveling to Phoenix or Anaheim, to see Detroit play, and save that money to pay my share of The Wall. Since I was planing on getting the best seats available, I wonder if I should drop a note to the POTUS-elect and tell him to earmark my share to buy a half ton or so, of some high quality lengths or rebar...size 6 or better???? (Or put it towards a machine gun turret, if he feels that would be best.)
I sure hope I'm not helping to keep any of Vice's relatives from returning to this country.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detriot fan says....thank god for Browns and Indians...we don't look so bad compared to them

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detriot fan says....thank god for Browns and Indians...we don't look so bad compared to them

Detroit fans also say....we are embarrassed by dougplayer.....he looks bad compared to anyone.

Indians were ahead of Detroit in 2016. They added Encarnacion to replace a lesser Napoli. Tigers? They added Alex Presley (to Toledo) to replace Maybin. Empty your drool cup, dude.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you validate your existence by whatever Doug has to say. It's kinda sad.
Yes. Sad. As soon as I post he comes to lick my nut sack. His whole life is shoving his not on my asshole. His joy in life. Sad. So sad

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I knew the Lions would make the playoffs when they were 9-4." - Pluglayer

A. I would think a real Lions' fan would think "Playoffs" before Game 1.
B. After Pluglayers' prediction...Lion's lost their next 4 games.
C. I await "Plugs" Red Wings and Pistons predictions.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Sad. So sad. What a loser

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You appear to be right :dhd:

Ned....what is YOUR take on the Tiger's CF problem? (Or do you just parrot Plug?)
Do you see a remedy via trade or free agency? Or do they stick with in-house solutions?