• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned....what is YOUR take on the Tiger's CF problem? (Or do you just parrot Plug?)
Do you see a remedy via trade or free agency? Or do they stick with in-house solutions?

Why would I want to talk baseball with you ... so you can tell I am wrong and validate you intelligence by me being wrong. I am a fan, I am always gonna say something good about the Tigers. Find someone else to stalk and prove them wrong. Do it without taking any risks yourself. You are an antagonist and a very poor one at that. Feel free to go someplace else, your insecurities have become a bore.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Bats meeting with the Twins.

Sounds like they already have him pencilled in as their #2 starter AND cleanup hitter.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I want to talk baseball with you ... so you can tell I am wrong and validate you intelligence by me being wrong. I am a fan, I am always gonna say something good about the Tigers. Find someone else to stalk and prove them wrong. Do it without taking any risks yourself. You are an antagonist and a very poor one at that. Feel free to go someplace else, your insecurities have become a bore.
Great post VOL. so true. And yet so sad. Losers can't see how much of a loser they are. Great post

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From MLB.com interview with GM Al Avila:

"Frankly, ownership has not told me to dump salary. Basically they asked me: If you can make a good baseball trade, that’s great.” Those comments cast doubt on the Tigers’ ability to trade of one of their veterans before the season begins.....

Sounds like the Tiger GM is fearful of making any kind of move. He commented that he has not even been close to any deal...

Avila, concerning trade talks: “I had many conversations through the winter, but nothing to the point where I felt we were going to make a trade. I thought there was going to be opportunity. That never really developed to that point where I was close to calling ownership."

Out of touch ownership? A GM without much backbone or trade savvy? Throw in a mediocre manager, no prospects, and an aging ballclub......All that negativity in me is just itching to get out. At every home game, fans should get a lucky rabbits foot to rub.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Bats meeting with the Twins.

Sounds like they already have him pencilled in as their #2 starter AND cleanup hitter.

I'd be stunned if the Pohlads made this move. They just don't sign high priced free agents, especially hitters.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem doug. Don't answer me. Make a post to ANYONE where you show some knowledge of baseball. No "breaking one off" or "window closing"....show that you have at least a small understanding of what is going on in MLB. Maybe your 12 year old mentor, Voltaire, will answer you.

Darrr Derpa Derp, Verlander gonna win da Cy Young, derp

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 things from texas.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be stunned if the Pohlads made this move. They just don't sign high priced free agents, especially hitters.

I'm not sure how high priced Bautista will be. There doesn't seem to be a particularly robust market for him.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it. Jabril peppers to the browns.
His multi greatness can be turned into a QB.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Jabrill Peppers can play centerfield? Even if he gets "injured" during Tigers/Indians series, he might be an improvement over Anthony Gose and the other riff-raff Detroit is ready to throw out there.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a Browns fan, I wouldn't be too excited about that. I'm not into prima donnas that quit on their teams.
IF. IF. IF. You were a Browns fan???? J. Elway and "the drive " still makes you put tears on your pillow.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey bats to the indians. Only team dumb enough to sign him. Tigers don't allow no class riff raft in the ol English D. Plus we over spent all ready