• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolverines should be up by 14. Doing there best to let ohio back in it

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....exciting game. Neither team appear to be a playoff team, in my opinion. Harbaugh needs to move on with this large senior class. I am sure he can get an NFL gig.

No excuses....UM and OSU both made mistakes, Buckeyes overcame them.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....the misery continues for Ann Arbor. I hope it does not get to a point where this game does not become a second rate rivalry. UM has to win a game in the next couple of years or it will go the way of the Old Oaken Bucket or the Paul Bunyan Trophy.

Sorry doug....I thought you might be on a roll after your Lion's prediction in Viking's game.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying Michigan will get selected for one of the four bowls in Florida that occur before Jan 1. Won't be against a top 10 opponent - so it will take a solid victory for Wolverines to finish the season in the top 10. Personally, I'd like to see them take on Western Michigan in the Cotton Bowl....but WMU has already beat a couple of big10 teams

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good spot on that 1st down call eh?????? He was short!!!! Any way. Wolverines couldn't close it out. It was there for the victory...but couldn't close it out . Dam. Double dam. I hate those buckeyes! Running rabbit QB..... dam running QB

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good spot on that 1st down call eh?????? He was short!!!! Any way. Wolverines couldn't close it out. It was there for the victory...but couldn't close it out . Dam. Double dam. I hate those buckeyes! Running rabbit QB..... dam running QB
it was a great game. The rivalry felt different today. the last few years its been beat-down city.......lot of fun for us buckeye fans but its clear that Michigan isnt gonna bend over and take it without a fight any longer.

barrett very well might be back next year.....should be intersting.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett can fuck off. Michigan's had a lot of trouble with mobile QBs, and that extends to the Carr era. This has especially been the case with OSU quarterbacks.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a great game. The rivalry felt different today. the last few years its been beat-down city.......lot of fun for us buckeye fans but its clear that Michigan isnt gonna bend over and take it without a fight any longer.

barrett very well might be back next year.....should be intersting.

It was a great game ... I hated it, but this is the kind of shit (pun intended) that makes rivalries.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game ... I hated it, but this is the kind of shit (pun intended) that makes rivalries.

Truce for a minute...you too doug.

I'd like your opinions of Jim Harbaugh's mini-tirade after the loss on Saturday. You know I am not a fan of Jumping Jimbo, but I thought the whining to the press after the game was just a perfect snapshot of what kind of headcoach Michigan is saddled with. Sitting there, with his mouth-breathing face, crying that he was robbed, shows me that he can't set an example for his players to stand up and accept defeat.
Doug, I have poked fun of the Wolverines, but I've been a fan for years. I sincerely hope that the Harbaugh era is a short one, and he takes his "look at me attitude" somewhere else - quickly.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball.....

I am getting itchy for some big trades. Verlander? Sale? HOSMER?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could really go for a blowout victory next year. For once just shit on the Buckeyes.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truce for a minute...you too doug.

I'd like your opinions of Jim Harbaugh's mini-tirade after the loss on Saturday. You know I am not a fan of Jumping Jimbo, but I thought the whining to the press after the game was just a perfect snapshot of what kind of headcoach Michigan is saddled with. Sitting there, with his mouth-breathing face, crying that he was robbed, shows me that he can't set an example for his players to stand up and accept defeat.
Doug, I have poked fun of the Wolverines, but I've been a fan for years. I sincerely hope that the Harbaugh era is a short one, and he takes his "look at me attitude" somewhere else - quickly.
Yes Hoke was graceful at accepting defeat. All too often.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players' Union and owners need to get a new CBA worked out so the top level free agents can sign, and the teams can start working on a few ''big name'' trades. If the owners/union eliminate draft compensation for FA, guys like Encarnacion, Bautista, Cepedes, etc will find a team and then, someone might find VMart and JDMart interesting options.

With Detroit's collection of contracts that have no-trade, or partial trade protection....it is going to be tough to move a few of the BIG names. And guys like Upton, Sanchez, Pelfrey, and Lowe are practically un-tradeable. If the Tigers end up swapping only JD Martinez and releasing Mark Lowe this winter, I would not be totally surprised.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban gets exposed by jimbo. Look for wolverines to win big. But. Michigan to classy to run up the score.
Easy win. Even with out the starting QB. wolverines are much the best. Slinky rough year continues

Yep. Tough year, indeed.

Pay you bet.