• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww ... I really upset you guys. Put on your big boy pants and accept the fact the Tigers are not going to the playoffs this year ... you can blame it on anyone you want, it's just a fact. And @Iffster you don't care about anything, why start now? I appreciate the season the Indians had and I would like to see someone from our division win. Again, if there is any blame to the Tigers season, it belongs to the Indians. So Cleveland, Lace It Up (MGK reference) and win that "mother fucker" (Major League reference).
there is only one thing left to do.

win

the

whole

fucking

thing

just look at the collection of aged stars--- the All State guy, Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes, etc.....just unbelievable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I don't care what the Indians fans think. It does not define me.

2. I've been a Detroit fan all my life (and I'm old), I've learn to accept loss and move on (Thank you Detroit Lions)

3. I've got nothing for you hear ... Your right!!!
i have to say- personally i rooted for the White Sox to win the WS when they were in it- and the Tigers when they were in it too and DEF for the Royals the last 2 years.

and in the AL playoffs- if the Tigers were playing the insufferable Yanks or Red Sox- I would prob root for the Tigers--- if they were playing an underdog team that had kind of a cool story like a Tampa or something - id prob root for that team over the Tigers---- but ill root for a divison team over the National League or the shit bag Yanks and Red Sox anyday.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF...Was Upton doing no that last pitch against Johnson? Yeah he didn't like the call before but your whole season is on the line you make an attempt.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run dougy....run. (You didn't know who was playing who...LOL).
Doug....14-7. Jimbo crapped his pants...couldn't cover the spread. What happened to the 45 points a game average Michigan had? LOLOLOLOLOL. AP voters KNOW how good Badgers are. They lost and only dropped 3 places in the rankings. Jimbo's pretty wife is still cleaning the poop out of khaki pants from Saturday.
:pound:
Hey igmo. When texas. Plays Cleveland in the ALCS and Indians get pounded......you will be the only one that didn't see it. As usual. .

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run dougy....run. (You didn't know who was playing who...LOL).
Doug....14-7. Jimbo crapped his pants...couldn't cover the spread. What happened to the 45 points a game average Michigan had? LOLOLOLOLOL. AP voters KNOW how good Badgers are. They lost and only dropped 3 places in the rankings. Jimbo's pretty wife is still cleaning the poop out of khaki pants from Saturday.
:pound:
It really bothers you how good jimbo has the wolverines. You little sparty lover. Tell us how you thought sparty was tough this year BAWWWWWWHAAAAA. back to being just little btother. Nothing more. Not even worthy of being michigan rival

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Twins had the worst year in our history but hey there is a positive, we played in the same amount of playoff games as the Tigers.

If we don't go get some starting pitching we are gonna lose 100+ in 2017 as well...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really bothers you how good jimbo has the wolverines. You little sparty lover. Tell us how you thought sparty was tough this year BAWWWWWWHAAAAA. back to being just little btother. Nothing more. Not even worthy of being michigan rival

Doug...you just don't get it. Jimbo Booger Boy is having the path paved for him in cotton candy all the way to OSU. The Big10 set it all up so the Wolverines only play push overs. Somehow Wisconsin got on the schedule and almost messed the plan up. But as you have predicted, the UM will be 10-0 before going against the Buckeyes. It is what Big10 officials want....the BIG build up Buckeyes vs Wolverines (maybe both undefeated) fighting for #1!!!!. So what if OSU wipes out UM 38-3? Good publicity for the conference.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N
My Twins had the worst year in our history but hey there is a positive, we played in the same amount of playoff games as the Tigers.

If we don't go get some starting pitching we are gonna lose 100+ in 2017 as well...
Nosfer...you thinking like iffy now. Not good.
By your thinking. Lions will play in as many play off games this year as vikings..

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The order in which I will root for AL & NL playoff teams.

1. Rangers
2. Indians
3. Orioles
4. Blue Jays
5. Red Sox

1. Cubs
2. Dodgers
3. Giants
4. Mets
5. Nationals

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N

Nosfer...you thinking like iffy now. Not good.
By your thinking. Lions will play in as many play off games this year as vikings..

But they actually won't so, as usual your post makes zero sense...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State 58-0 over Rutgers. Michigan plays Rutgers this coming Saturday. Should be a good way to compare the two teams.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State 58-0 over Rutgers. Michigan plays Rutgers this coming Saturday. Should be a good way to compare the two teams.
Of course we will be on road. Not at home like suckeyes. Unlike Urban. Jimbo won't run up the score. It's called class. That school down there doesn't have it.
Remember what Jamieson said..he wasn't at ohio state to play school. Bawwwwwhwwwaaaaaa he be there to play football

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOUG...pretty sad that you have to make up excuses when you play RUTGERS. That is sad, damn sad.
But after that close call Saturday, I guess you are a little nervous now

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG football game for Michigan football fans this month. October 22 - Eastern Michigan travels I-94 to play Western Michigan. Quality football. No khaki pants, no booger eating, no media hogs. Just solid football from maybe the top 2 college teams in Michigan.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we will be on road. Not at home like suckeyes. Unlike Urban. Jimbo won't run up the score. It's called class. That school down there doesn't have it.
Remember what Jamieson said..he wasn't at ohio state to play school. Bawwwwwhwwwaaaaaa he be there to play football

Michigan 63 - Hawaii 3

Jeez, would you just admit to some mental defect...or at least to having a total lack of sports knowledge.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you guys have the Lions

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same ol lions. Caldwell is a joke. We have one of the be best QBs to come down the pike...and we waste his greatness

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan 63 - Hawaii 3

Jeez, would you just admit to some mental defect...or at least to having a total lack of sports knowledge.
Iffy. Stick to baseball. At least you can hide your ignorance. ..sorta. in football you are exposed.it's obvious you don't have a clue.