• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assmuss needs to go. Like 6 months ago!
And that clown jim caldwell. Both of them
I don't think I can root for either team. Atleast the Tigers have some pieces though.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'am going to enjoy watching francona.chew his gum and wonder how his team is getting so bent over. Indians will get exposed as being over rated ohio goods.

Doug...you idiotic anal wart...don't you see the difference? Indian fans WILL be watching THEIR team play post season baseball. YOU will NOT be watching YOUR team play!

Do you understand the difference? I doubt it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to get past Boston first.

Doug has absolutely NO idea who is playing who. He does not bother to look up anything. He just blows hot air. He does not mind if he looks like a fool...any attention is good attention in his book.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assmuss needs to go. Like 6 months ago!
And that clown jim caldwell. Both of them

Tell me...no tell us all, doug. What would YOU look for in a new manager for the Tigers? I always hear fans yell, "Fire the Manager!". I just assume that people that are so emphatic about ending a man's job....must know what they want to see in a replacement. So, doug, the Tigers fire Ausmus and call you to hire his replacement. What do you look for in a new manager?

Step up doug....show us what you know. (LMAO...likedoug would answer this!!!)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me...no tell us all, doug. What would YOU look for in a new manager for the Tigers? I always hear fans yell, "Fire the Manager!". I just assume that people that are so emphatic about ending a man's job....must know what they want to see in a replacement. So, doug, the Tigers fire Ausmus and call you to hire his replacement. What do you look for in a new manager?

I want Dave Martinez.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'am going to enjoy watching francona.chew his gum and wonder how his team is getting so bent over. Indians will get exposed as being over rated ohio goods.
cmon dude...really? your vitriol is now aimed at the Tribe after your Tigers shit the bed in Atlanta?

I do have to thank the Tigers in that- at least now the Tribe does not have to play some worthless makeup game.

the Tigers have no one to blame but themselves. Atlanta gave up on the season months ago and the team is fucking terrible. To go down there and lose 2 out of 3 to them when your season on the line just goes to show you that the Tigers just didnt deserve it this year.

On the other hand- the Indians- already secure with their post season spot- stepped up nice against the Royals and somehow squeezed out home-field against the Red Sox- which just might prove important. I expect the Tribe to be an underdog in the upcoming series having lost half their playoff rotation in hte last month- but with the excellent/borderline elite bullpen the Tribe has- they should be able to stay in every game- especially with the off-days in between playoff games that will allow the Tribe's relievers more rest.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers will need Upton to step up next year.....no doubt the Tigers have some hitting talent- with Victor, Kinsler, Cabrera, JD, etc- but its getting to be an old team on offense.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon dude...really? your vitriol is now aimed at the Tribe after your Tigers shit the bed in Atlanta?

I do have to thank the Tigers in that- at least now the Tribe does not have to play some worthless makeup game.

the Tigers have no one to blame but themselves. Atlanta gave up on the season months ago and the team is fucking terrible. To go down there and lose 2 out of 3 to them when your season on the line just goes to show you that the Tigers just didnt deserve it this year.

On the other hand- the Indians- already secure with their post season spot- stepped up nice against the Royals and somehow squeezed out home-field against the Red Sox- which just might prove important. I expect the Tribe to be an underdog in the upcoming series having lost half their playoff rotation in hte last month- but with the excellent/borderline elite bullpen the Tribe has- they should be able to stay in every game- especially with the off-days in between playoff games that will allow the Tribe's relievers more rest.
Atleast you are honest and not a little bitch like @SlinkyRedfoot

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With dougplayer and Voltaire as fans...the club never had a chance. LOL

I think they are both the reason Millen lasted so long and Caldwell is still coach as well.

Awwww ... I really upset you guys. Put on your big boy pants and accept the fact the Tigers are not going to the playoffs this year ... you can blame it on anyone you want, it's just a fact. And @Iffster you don't care about anything, why start now? I appreciate the season the Indians had and I would like to see someone from our division win. Again, if there is any blame to the Tigers season, it belongs to the Indians. So Cleveland, Lace It Up (MGK reference) and win that "mother fucker" (Major League reference).

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers will need Upton to step up next year.....no doubt the Tigers have some hitting talent- with Victor, Kinsler, Cabrera, JD, etc- but its getting to be an old team on offense.

I like the Tigers for next year ... the offseason will be interesting, but we have a solid core.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww ... I really upset you guys. Put on your big boy pants and accept the fact the Tigers are not going to the playoffs this year ... you can blame it on anyone you want, it's just a fact. And @Iffster you don't care about anything, why start now? I appreciate the season the Indians had and I would like to see someone from our division win. Again, if there is any blame to the Tigers season, it belongs to the Indians. So Cleveland, Lace It Up (MGK reference) and win that "mother fucker" (Major League reference).
You are a sunshining suck up. You think Indians fans would root for the Tigers or had when they won the division? NO true Tigers fan will agree with your thoughts on this.. Ever... It's actually sickening to read.

Again, if there is any blame to the Tigers season, it belongs to the Indians. .
And again, you are WRONG. The Tigers can only blame themselves. PERIOD.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why don't YOU for once tell us iffy. You wait till after the game is played. Must be you ran your mouth about how good Wisconsin was. You were the fool again.
Tell us how this play off is going to work out.
And YES. TEXAS is in it. WILL COEN Hole THE Indians IF they meet

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a sunshining suck up. (1) You think Indians fans would root for the Tigers or had when they won the division? (2) NO true Tigers fan will agree with your thoughts on this.. Ever... It's actually sickening to read.

(3) And again, you are WRONG. The Tigers can only blame themselves. PERIOD.

1. I don't care what the Indians fans think. It does not define me.

2. I've been a Detroit fan all my life (and I'm old), I've learn to accept loss and move on (Thank you Detroit Lions)

3. I've got nothing for you hear ... Your right!!!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't YOU for once tell us iffy. You wait till after the game is played. Must be you ran your mouth about how good Wisconsin was. You were the fool again.
Tell us how this play off is going to work out.
And YES. TEXAS is in it. WILL COEN Hole THE Indians IF they meet

Run dougy....run. (You didn't know who was playing who...LOL).
Doug....14-7. Jimbo crapped his pants...couldn't cover the spread. What happened to the 45 points a game average Michigan had? LOLOLOLOLOL. AP voters KNOW how good Badgers are. They lost and only dropped 3 places in the rankings. Jimbo's pretty wife is still cleaning the poop out of khaki pants from Saturday.
:pound:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has good analytics and has followed the managerial style of Joe Maddon. I feel like he deserves a shot and comes with a better resume than Ausmus.

Martinez has applied for 3 managerial jobs. Wasn't hired. The guys that were hired were fired in a couple of years...and no team went back to see if they could get Martinez. I'm wondering if his long attachment to Maddon is seen as a negative by some teams?