• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not to say I think he's bad, he's very good, in my fantasy prep I had him as the #20 pitcher in baseball, but this AM I think he had the second lowest ERA in baseball.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep walked into my closet once and pissed in my clothes hamper. The broad in my bed yelled at me, "Slinky! You're peeing on your clothes!" Apparently my drunken answer was, "don't worry, baby, they're dirty."

in college, I took a girl home one night, fooled around for a bit, but she was too wasted to seal the deal. about an hour goes by, she gets up, goes to the corner of my bedroom and squats down and pisses on the corner floor. I remember the piss shooting out so hard against the wall it made spashing sounds. the next morning, she asked where her undies were and I said in the wash cause of the piss explosion. she was so embarrassed, I presume, that she gave me some morning booty.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck has happened to Anibal Sanchez? He's been pretty bad for 34 starts now.
His ERA is >23 in the 6th.

Not sure what his numbers are the third time thru the order, but I know they're ugly.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in college, I took a girl home one night, fooled around for a bit, but she was too wasted to seal the deal. about an hour goes by, she gets up, goes to the corner of my bedroom and squats down and pisses on the corner floor. I remember the piss shooting out so hard against the wall it made spashing sounds. the next morning, she asked where her undies were and I said in the wash cause of the piss explosion. she was so embarrassed, I presume, that she gave me some morning booty.

Shit, these old stories are funny to think about.

I couLd seriously write a book of them.

heres a great one that isn't mine, but it's so good, I have to share it. Buddy was traveling and picked up this broad, took her back to his room and they were going at it. He decided to go down the dirt track. A few minutes in, she bucks him off like a throughbred, he hits the wall and she has EXPLOSIVE diareah. As he tells it, there was an outline of his body in shit on the hotel wall like a chalk outline straight out of CSI.

Adding insult to injury, he had to pay, like 300 bucks for special cleaning to the room.