• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you like to think so......
i know so... judging by the BS that you post here. You are either a complete idiot that makes Doug look like a Rhodes Scholar or a troll that posts stuff for the single purpose of attacking tigers fans... I will let you decide which you want to be referred.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady. Michigan man.....leads patriots to another super bowl. Count on it iffy. Trying to learn you some thing

Doug...do you run the rest of your life by making excuses? You predicted an EASY Patriot win -led by UM alumnus, Tom Brady. The Patriots lost and Brady played poorly. You, as usual, were wrong!!! You are wrong most of the time on this board. Then, after being wrong, you come back with some stupid excuse, that no one buys. Doug....the bottom line here is that you either know zip, and are some sort of jinx to any team/player you support...or both.

Calling out Doug on wrong predictions has become so commonplace, it's not even fun anymore.

I am happy the Patriots lost, not because Brady is a Wolverine, but because I think the organization (esp. Bellichick) is a bunch of cheaters and I'm sick of watching them in the Super Bowl. Sick of the sports media polishing Brady's and Gronk's knobs. Glad to see some fresh blood in the Big Game.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know so... judging by the BS that you post here. You are either a complete idiot that makes Doug look like a Rhodes Scholar or a troll that posts stuff for the single purpose of attacking tigers fans... I will let you decide which you want to be referred.

Well....I'll let YOU worry about what I am (or am not). I really don't care. My only worry is that you and dougie remain very close. ;)

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I'll let YOU worry about what I am (or am not). I really don't care. My only worry is that you and dougie remain very close. ;)
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they always will be linked, both prognosticator extraodinaires

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the Chief's 27-20 loss to New England? 27-20 is a blow out? Damn...you ARE an idiot.

Too facilitate future discussions, doug....might I ask you your chronological age, how far you got in school, and if any large, heavy objects have ever fallen directly on your head. Also....if you are an alcoholic, are addicted to any prescription or non-prescription drugs, could you let as all know. And, finally, are we dealing with any mental defects we should be aware of?
So. Chiefs getting blown out. Is a sore point with you? But that's what the chief s do in the play off . They lose

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy...iffy. i'am guessing you never was on the debate team. Maybe the masterdebator. Team.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they always will be linked, both prognosticator extraodinaires
kind of like you are always going to be linked to a failed pizza parlor?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of like you are always going to be linked to a failed pizza parlor?

This is important stuff!!! Afterall, becoming involved in someone's personal life - ON THE INTERNET - fills the gaping holes one must have in their own life. And to bring the so called ''failures'', of this internet life, to the (unwanted) attention of other posters must be an orgasmic thrill that cannot be resisted. Yet considering the time and effort put into the involvement of discovering and detailing SOMEONE ELSE'S life......one wonders if that energy couldn't been used to better one's own life. (Or, used towards some hobby like collecting used dental floss)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is important stuff!!! Afterall, becoming involved in someone's personal life - ON THE INTERNET - fills the gaping holes one must have in their own life. And to bring the so called ''failures'', of this internet life, to the (unwanted) attention of other posters must be an orgasmic thrill that cannot be resisted. Yet considering the time and effort put into the involvement of discovering and detailing SOMEONE ELSE'S life......one wonders if that energy couldn't been used to better one's own life. (Or, used towards some hobby like collecting used dental floss)
This is coming from the person that seems to care so much about Doug and his personal life... lol gtfo

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Chiefs getting blown out. Is a sore point with you? But that's what the chief s do in the play off . They lose
They're in a much more stable situation than the Lions are for the time being. Speaking of blowouts, what happened in London?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know one thing about doug's personal life, Vice. Can YOU say the same thing about da bums???? I have not spent YEARS ferreting out doug's personal and financial background. Can YOU say the same about dabums???? Tell us why you CONTINUE to do that, Vice. What do YOU get out of it? It has nothing to do with ANY sports related topic....but you dredge that stuff up every chance you get. WHY?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in a much more stable situation than the Lions are for the time being. Speaking of blowouts, what happened in London?

I don't think you'll get too many Detroiters, outside of Doug, bragging up anything the Lions have done in ... well, a REALLY long time. Preaching to the choir here.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly... the Chiefs are no closer to winning a Superbowl than the Lions are... Don't let their record fool you... They aren't a legit contender at all.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know one thing about doug's personal life, Vice. Can YOU say the same thing about da bums???? I have not spent YEARS ferreting out doug's personal and financial background. Can YOU say the same about dabums???? Tell us why you CONTINUE to do that, Vice. What do YOU get out of it? It has nothing to do with ANY sports related topic....but you dredge that stuff up every chance you get. WHY?

iffy... what do you get out of trolling doug? or tigers fans for that matter? probably the same gratification I get from calling da55bums out on stupid shit he says.. he is the moron that told me everything I know about him.. if you are going to be a moron and give out your personal info.. you better make sure that it isn't a joke that will carry on for years.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the way the Royals structured the Kennedy deal.. Was just revealed that it is super backloaded.. and they gave him an opt out after 2 years... which he would be a moron to take at the age of 33... when the majority of his money is due in the last 3 years. The odds of a 33 year old opting out of the last 3 years of his contract that is going to pay him more than 16 mil a year for 3 years is not likely... so now the Royals are going to be on the hook for age 33,34,and 35 seasons of Ian Kennedy at a cost that is comically high... They would have been smarter to front load it so he MIGHT want to opt out after 2 years.... or not sign him at all. That probably would have been the smarter move.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a good chance that Mike Pelfrey will be the better pitcher than Ian Kennedy this year... as he was last year... That is funny.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a good chance that Mike Pelfrey will be the better pitcher than Ian Kennedy this year... as he was last year... That is funny.

Pelfrey was marginally better in ERA (4.26 to 4.28), but his WHIP was 1.476 to Kennedy's 1.295. Even with an NL-AL correction, that's quite a gap. And K/BB ratio is heavy in favor of Kennedy (3.35 to 1.91).

The big difference in favor of Pelfrey is HR allowed. He only gave up 11 big flies in 2015 and his numbers have historically been low in that category. Kennedy gave up 31 last year (OUCH!).

All told, is Kennedy worth $6 million per year more than Pelfrey? No way.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting numbers....I wonder how Vice got the idea that Pelfry was the superior pitcher - compared to Kennedy? LOL