• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't succeed. He sucks. And he's a lazy fatass.

Waste of a roster spot.
waste of a 40 man roster spot? really? who else would you like to see on the 40 man? He is going to start the year in Toledo almost guaranteed to force him to prove himself... he isn't holding a 25 man roster spot up at all.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess it really depends on your definition of succeed.. because Rondon is most certainly capable of coming in the 6th or 7th inning and getting outs... I don't ever want to see him close a game again... but there aren't many teams that wouldn't want him if he wasn't causing issues in the locker room. He is 25... its not like its not possible for him to become a useful bullpen arm . Keep him in AAA until he becomes mature enough to handle being a pro or until he can be traded... but to act like he is a waste of a 40 man roster spot is retarded.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waste of a 40 man roster spot? really? who else would you like to see on the 40 man? He is going to start the year in Toledo almost guaranteed to force him to prove himself... he isn't holding a 25 man roster spot up at all.
Doesn't matter.

His fatass is not going to help. Lobstein was released, he could've helped. Not fat, not lazy, not named after Bruce Lee.

Rondon is not a pitcher. He can only throw. Waste of space.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter.

His fatass is not going to help. Lobstein was released, he could've helped. Not fat, not lazy, not named after Bruce Lee.

Rondon is not a pitcher. He can only throw. Waste of space.
lobstein wasn't release... he was traded to the pirates for cash.. which is all he was worth... Rondon may be a lard ass with maturity issues.. but he has value the second he starts acting like an adult... you don't release someone like that for nothing when you don't have to.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rondon weren't a Tiger Vice would agree with me. This will be nine years of professional baseball for fatty, he's not good.

TigerHomerism prevents it however. Sad, but I'm used to it. Very, very used to it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rondon weren't a Tiger Vice would agree with me. This will be nine years of professional baseball for fatty, he's not good.

TigerHomerism prevents it however. Sad, but I'm used to it. Very, very used to it.
You are completely wrong here... I will openly admit that many of the guys that come up from the minors are sub par.. but Rondon has all the tools to be a very good bullpen arm. His maturity issues prevent him from being an above average arm... he clearly has talent.. and anyone that says that he doesn't is an idiot. People mature... 100 mph fast ball/slider combo's like Rondon's don't grow on trees.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously... it doesn't make you a homer because you aren't negative about the team. I can clearly see flaws in the Tigers... the rotation and bullpen still scares me. But just like you accuse me of being a homer.. you are a clear pessimistic fan that always poo poos the team in attempt to most likely damper expectations in your own mind.

you can have your opinion and I can have mine... but calling me a homer because I, like most professional scouts believe that Bruce Rondon possesses a well above average fastball/slider combo and a developing change up... its pretty funny. iffy is an old fag that makes the statements to get a rise.. i am still trying to figure out why you post shit like this.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be very clear... so you can't accuse me of being a homer.... I don't like Bruce Rondon. I think he is a fat ass that needs to learn to be a man... but to act like he has no talent is completely retarded. If the Tigers could package him and Moya in a trade for a useful player later this year around the deadline... I would be extremely happy.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still..you got to like our chances

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone that would rather have kyle lobstein on their 40 man over Bruce Rondon is a god damn idiot if you ask me...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet the thousand i'am going to win today on the patriots..that Verlander wins at least 18 games. Iffy won't bet me. Cause he can talk the talk but his mind can't think it

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still..you got to like our chances
Tigers roster is good enough to get them into contention.. but I think they are going to need to make a move or two in season if they really want to make a WS run. Everything really is resting on the health of guys like Anibal Sanchez, and VMart. If Sanchez doesn't bounce back this year... the Tigers are going to have to add to their rotation at the deadline... and most likely to their bullpen as well.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet the thousand i'am going to win today on the patriots..that Verlander wins at least 18 games. Iffy won't bet me. Cause he can talk the talk but his mind can't think it
patriots not looking so hot right now... brady with second pick of the 1st half.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iffy won't make a bet because he lives off medicare and needs his social security check to pay for the male nurse that comes and baths him at his old folks home.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... but calling me a homer because I, like most professional scouts, believe that Bruce Rondon possesses a well above average fastball/slider combo and a developing change up... its pretty funny. iffy is an old fag that makes the statements to get a rise.. i am still trying to figure out why you post shit like this.

"I, like most professional scouts," - Seriously? You believe this?

Are you able to get along with ANYBODY, Vice? Name calling and put-downs seems like a pretty standard thing with you. Why is that? So now broncosmitty is posting ''shit''? I guess that just leaves you and dougie, huh? LOL

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady clutch in 2nd half

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iffy won't make a bet because he lives off medicare and needs his social security check to pay for the male nurse that comes and baths him at his old folks home.

And what does that have to do with anything, Vice? Are you trying to impress your partner doug? Do you think you are hurting me in some way? Making me feel bad? Or are you dumb enough to think a bozo like you could goad me into doing something? Geez....the more you post, the smaller child you seem to appear.

Better hustle back and do some more "professional scouting".