• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like how you troll tigers fans and poo poo everything the tigers do... while having a tigers logo as one of your favorite teams?

I wasn't talking to you...but I understand your need to keep "someone" as your backup.
:pound:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 - 53 = 49 - 52 in all intensive purposes of standings... just an FYI

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot

No... actually only a retard thinks that they were in fourth.. if you look at it closely.. they are tied... and even go one better.... 50/103 = .4854 49/101 = .4851.... so if you would like to tell me how that equates to the Tigers record being worse... I would love to hear it.

hahahahaha...could've, should've, would've. Tigers will be listed as finishing last. No one will care about all your spinning and what ifs. lmao. Clown

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC = World Champs
Tigers = Last

Live with it.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers were 1.5 games out of last place, WITH Price, Soria, Cespedes...you act like they still had a chance..

2015 Tigers finished LAST PLACE

2015 Royals World Series Champs...

We can go back and for on the details, but the Tigers sucked balls while the Royals did what the Tigers haven't been able to do in 31 years.

Now we get to watch a chance at Back to Back to Back WS appearances.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers were 1.5 games out of last place, WITH Price, Soria, Cespedes...you act like they still had a chance..

2015 Tigers finished LAST PLACE

2015 Royals World Series Champs...

We can go back and for on the details, but the Tigers sucked balls while the Royals did what the Tigers haven't been able to do in 31 years.

Now we get to watch a chance at Back to Back to Back WS appearances.
they didn't have a chance idiot.. that is why they traded them.... you are the one that claimed they were in last place at the trade deadline... when they CLEARLY were not. Its not my fault you are a god damn idiot. Its also not my fault you said the Tigers finished in last in 2014... which they clearly didn't. Its cool that the royals won.. I am glad for their fans. It won't be long until they are back to sucking farts in last place though so don't get so cocky.. you would think someone that lost their business and now has to work a day job at cabela's would be more humble.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one is trying to make the case that the Tigers weren't in fourth place, it probably would have been a good idea to link to site that didn't show them in fourth, but you're retarded, so you don't have good ideas.
that site DIDN'T show them in 4th place... only a retard can't look at the winning percentage and see they are the same... meaning they are tied for 3rd... did that flint water trickle down into the ohio water supply or something?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to call you DougyII, because you're like a photo copy of Doug, and like all photo copies, you're not quite as sharp as the original.
you didn't like my surprise for you?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it. FA love to come to detriot. Just love it. But KC not so much. Why is that? I seen KC on TV. More drug problems than the big citys. Every Jim bob seems like he has a met lab.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good time to be a wolverine fan. Harbough.has the wolverines on target to be great again. Former wolverine tom brady seals the deal this year on who was the best QB ever. (Sorry joe montana)...we got a new kid for the O Line. Had to bump a kid we promised already. From Illinois I think. It happrns

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it. FA love to come to detriot. Just love it. But KC not so much. Why is that? I seen KC on TV. More drug problems than the big citys. Every Jim bob seems like he has a met lab.
tumblr_n9plz4sVwq1qhhssxo1_250.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the justin upton signing, but hate having such a right handed hitting lineup.
Lots of question marks for Detroit still. Going to be a fun season to watch though. Fulmer is the guy I can't wait to see pitch in spring training. We got him in the Cespedes deal and he was lights out in the minors being named Double A pitcher of the year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the justin upton signing, but hate having such a right handed hitting lineup.
Lots of question marks for Detroit still. Going to be a fun season to watch though. Fulmer is the guy I can't wait to see pitch in spring training. We got him in the Cespedes deal and he was lights out in the minors being named Double A pitcher of the year.
Most of the Tigers hitters hit righties fine.... so its not the end of the world. Plus there really wasn't a left handed bat that would have really made sense for Detroit unless they signed Davis.. who would have been an adventure in LF and cost more. I am not concerned about the lineup being right heavy... that is something that can be addressed at the trade deadline fairly easily... especially if there is an injury that needs to be patched up too.