• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot... You think the Tigers would not have won more than 72 games with David Price starting 11 more games, Cespedes in the lineup and Soria closing games?.... honestly... the Tigers most likely would have had more wins than Cleveland had they held onto everyone.. but why would any team hold onto 3 guys that are going to leave in free agency and lose them for peanuts when they were not going to compete for a WS? The Tigers traded them because they got stud pitching in return and a high upside SS. YOU DO REALIZE THE TIGERS HAD 3 MORE WINS AT THE TRADE DEADLINE THAN THE INDIANS AND WERE NOT IN LAST... BUT IN 3rd RIGHT? You people are brain dead if you think the Tigers would have finished in last if they kept those three.

THE 2014 Tigers made the playoffs.. are you retarded???? Seriously bums... No wonder you failed as a business man.

damn, you even pulled it up and got it wrong....3 more wins? 2 more wins than the last place team, lol, yep they weren't in last though, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to verify things to myself....so I checked the FINAL MLB standings for 2015....you know, the ones that go down in the history books. My memory did not fail me. The final standings show the KANSAS CITY ROYALS as World Champions and the Detroit Tigers (who had a huge payroll, btw) finishing last in the American League Central Division.
Why would you check the final standings when the comment was made about what the standings were at the time of the trades?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn, you even pulled it up and got it wrong....3 more wins? 2 more wins than the last place team, lol, yep they weren't in last though, lol
LOL.. you said they were in last.. they were tied for 3rd.. and technically they had a better winning percentage than the White Sox... You were wrong... just say it clown. You also said the 2014 Tigers finished in last place.. care to pull up the final standings of 2014 and show us that?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot... You think the Tigers would not have won more than 72 games with David Price starting 11 more games, Cespedes in the lineup and Soria closing games?.... honestly... the Tigers most likely would have had more wins than Cleveland had they held onto everyone.. but why would any team hold onto 3 guys that are going to leave in free agency and lose them for peanuts when they were not going to compete for a WS? The Tigers traded them because they got stud pitching in return and a high upside SS. YOU DO REALIZE THE TIGERS HAD 3 MORE WINS AT THE TRADE DEADLINE THAN THE INDIANS AND WERE NOT IN LAST... BUT IN 3rd RIGHT? You people are brain dead if you think the Tigers would have finished in last if they kept those three.

THE 2014 Tigers made the playoffs.. are you retarded???? Seriously bums... No wonder you failed as a business man.
Great post. But. Even when you explain things to them. They still don't get it...dumping those players was some thing that they couldn't figure in

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will throw you guys a bone..... chance to win some money.seems like dabums.he might need it..with losing his hot dog stand and all... locks of the year. NE over denver. Easy win. By at least 10 points. Legend of brady grows. And Carolina wins easy. Year of the CAM..until the super bowl that is. Bet it heavy and often.. don't say I never helped you guys

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post. But. Even when you explain things to them. They still don't get it...dumping those players was some thing that they couldn't figure in
Iffy IQ + da55bum IQ = dougs IQ /2

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 Tigers will go down as one of the highest payroll teams to finish in LAST place in MLB History,
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwATpW6t0nABzi583WW_u_5COSXl3AoPyEY7Pyk4gVQH2bsuxt.png

Last place teams are called division champs? Huh... Odd.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da55bums = retard_emoticon__yellow__by_martinsilvertant-d5lfxr2.gif

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice and doug.....some team, huh?

Not unlike Trump and Palin! lol

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all agree the window closed on thE royals. It was really just a window ajar for a very limited time. Nano seconds really.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy..I hope you didn't lose your weekly allowance on those fixed tennis matches. ....you could have used that $10 on power ball tickets

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug....can I ask you a question? Why do you play the role of the ignorant fool on this site? No one who can operate a computer can be as stupid as you. Example: ''Royals 'window' was nano seconds long.'' You know the term nano second yet you act stupid like you don't realize that the Royals went to the WS two years in a row. Is your 'stupid act' a begging for attention?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals history. Losing first WS. Then winning 1. After years and years of being the worst team in AL. Yes. Just a blink in the history. Royals go back to being the royals. Sorry using hard words like nano second flustered you

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers improving. Royals not really seems to up set you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doug....can I ask you a question? Why do you play the role of the ignorant fool on this site? No one who can operate a computer can be as stupid as you. Example: ''Royals 'window' was nano seconds long.'' You know the term nano second yet you act stupid like you don't realize that the Royals went to the WS two years in a row. Is your 'stupid act' a begging for attention?
Kind of like how you troll tigers fans and poo poo everything the tigers do... while having a tigers logo as one of your favorite teams?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize the Tigers opening day payroll was nearly 20 million higher than the actual end of year payroll because they traded away Cespedes, Soria, and Price right... their end of the year payroll was about 152 mil... It was NOT 3rd in the AL. The Blue Jays, Rangers, Yankees, and Red Sox all had higher payrolls at season end than the Tigers after they unloaded those players... The Royals payroll was only 22 mil less... You are not as smart as you think you are.

Half-wit, they started with a $170MM payroll and then dumped salary because they dumped shit on the diamond.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@da55bums They were NOT in 4th place... are you serious? They were tied for 3rd and had 1 more win and 1 more loss than the white sox... How the fuck could you figure they were in 4th? Do you even have a brain?

He probably just figured they were in fourth place because if you look at the standings you linked, they were in fourth.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they traded players away because they were in LAST PLACE with their opening day payroll. Damn Vice, you are like Doug if he argued for his crazy points.

Indians won more games than the Tigers last year.

Blue Jays, Rangers, Yankees and Royals weren't going to trade away payroll, they added, they actually had a chance.

2014 Tigers will go down as one of the highest payroll teams to finish in LAST place in MLB History, they don't deduct for trading off players because they were in LAST place. They paid them for most of the season.

Detroit Tigers | Cot's Baseball Contracts

Watching you argue with someone else, just makes me realize how crazy it is. Doug is entertaining and he knows it, You actually believe your comments...ehh more scary.

For the record, I'm not arguing with him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot
He probably just figured they were in fourth place because if you look at the standings you linked, they were in fourth.
No... actually only a retard thinks that they were in fourth.. if you look at it closely.. they are tied... and even go one better.... 50/103 = .4854 49/101 = .4851.... so if you would like to tell me how that equates to the Tigers record being worse... I would love to hear it.