• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, google maps. Which is probably where you actually got it.

great... google maps... thats wonderful... now explain how I sent him a photo on CBS messages... because its not possible... and making a screen shot your avatar would have in no way made it possible for him to tell it was a screen shot of the top of his house....

just admit it.. bums story can't be true... its not even a good lie...

fuck bums... all you had to do was get the year right and say it was done here and these guys might have believed you... granted it could have been proven untrue.. but at least it would have sounded better.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't possible to send pics in private messages on CBS.

Yes it was, I did it all the time.

Face it, nobody believes you. You lied about where you live. You lied about being a Marine. You lied about trying to pay a bet (you still haven't paid your lost wager). You lied about knowing how to fight. You lied about posting bums private info. You lied about having an "office staff".

Tick Tock

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no ring of trolls.

Dr. Phil and a guy with the screen name Spartan1nation would create id's and say they were me. You could clearly tell when it was them.. especiall Dr. Phil. One of Dr. Phil's things he did was say he was going to come to your house and fight you.. or say he did and you didn't come outside... I am pretty sure you knew Dr. Phil Handicappers...

I was Dr. Phil. Are you one of the people that pussed out when invited to Jason's Deli Parking lot for a proper beat down?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His private message he sent me about him "selling guns for a living" actually also included threat to shoot me... which CBS didn't seem to impressed with so they banned him. They actually took the time to call me about it.. where I laughed it off knowing he had no actual way of knowing where I was anyways. This was in 2013... once again.

Liar

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was Dr. Phil. Are you one of the people that pussed out when invited to Jason's Deli Parking lot for a proper beat down?
you were not dr phil.. because the real dr phil used to log onto our private message board to talk about bums.. and there is no way you would have his back...

If you were dr phil... what site did we use?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were dr phil... I give you a lot more props.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe handicappers was dr phil.. because dr phil and i got along great... and there is no way he would be taking bums side over mine. Everyone on CBS knew dr phil and i were good... bums even knows that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this... Handicappers most certainly was a high level troll on CBS... His troll ranking on that site was up there... I don't think anyone got banned more times on CBS than handicappers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just so everyone knows... it really isn't a question.. bums showed he was lying when he said I sent him pictures of his house in 2010...

Because

A) it wasn't possible no matter what handicappers claims
B) he didn't give me his address until 2013 AFTER he sold that dump of a pizza parlor.

The entire story is made up. The only true part about it is him giving me his info to prove he owned a pizza parlor.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really are dr phil.. which I don't believe... I will back down.. because I respect dr phil.

But unless you know the address of the private chat we used... I know you were not dr phil.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you this... the entire routine of you saying someone doesn't know how to fight and claiming they didn't show up for a fight does sound like phil....

Which means that it actually may have been YOU that sent the pic to bums... interesting. Because everything that bums claims was said sounds a lot like your schtick.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I log on to our beloved tHoop and think, "what the actual fuck is going on in here?"

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Johnny Cueto’s extra workload from the Royals’ postseason run will slightly impact how the Giants treat him in camp, pitching coach Dave Righetti tellsHenry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle. “He’s been through some playoff situations, but when you go to the World Series you go the extra mile,” Righetti said. “We know it takes stuff out of guys regardless of how young and strong they are….So, absolutely, you would monitor him anyway. Being that he pitched an extra month, you’re darn right.”
huh... @SlinkyRedfoot odd they would do this if it didn't matter.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Johnny Cueto’s extra workload from the Royals’ postseason run will slightly impact how the Giants treat him in camp, pitching coach Dave Righetti tellsHenry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle. “He’s been through some playoff situations, but when you go to the World Series you go the extra mile,” Righetti said. “We know it takes stuff out of guys regardless of how young and strong they are….So, absolutely, you would monitor him anyway. Being that he pitched an extra month, you’re darn right.”
huh... @SlinkyRedfoot odd they would do this if it didn't matter.
I wouldn't really pretend every organization is as equally devoted to sabermetrics as say Oakland or Houston.