• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
total lie... there was no way for me to "send you a picture" in 2010...
and to be clear.. the guy that was claiming to be me and was going to fight you was the troll dr.phil and the entire exchange was hilarious. i miss dr.phil.. that guy was awesome.

Your the one who always gets confussed. Hell you had like 100 plus ID's on CBS til I got them all banned at one point, you could say any one of the ID's, whoopee. Hell you were banned from the Hoop from trying to do the same thing, creating multipule ID's.

How does a guy not remember when another guy sends a ariel view of the top of his house and threatens to come beat him up? Strange, I mentioned that I sold guns for a living to you right after that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your the one who always gets confussed. Hell you had like 100 plus ID's on CBS til I got them all banned at one point, you could say any one of the ID's, whoopee. Hell you were banned from the Hoop from trying to do the same thing, creating multipule ID's.

How does a guy not remember when another guy sends a ariel view of the top of his house and threatens to come beat him up? Strange, I mentioned that I sold guns for a living to you right after that.
complete and total lie... where would i get a photo of the the top of your house in 2010.. jesus christ man... it didn't exist... lay off what ever it is you are on guy... you are telling a whopper of a tale.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facts are facts... you gave me your address in 2013... when you were trying to show your awesome pizza place you rammed into the ground. I didn't have your address in 2010.. nor did I at any point ever send you a picture of it... you are lying so bad its not even funny bums.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
total lie... there was no way for me to "send you a picture" in 2010...
and to be clear.. the guy that was claiming to be me and was going to fight you was the troll dr.phil and the entire exchange was hilarious. i miss dr.phil.. that guy was awesome.

Total lie - but I remember another guy "claiming to be me" was going to fight you....

got it

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would i lie about something so stupid.. i obviously have his address... he gave it to me.. but the funny thing is this.. he gave it to me in 2013... not 2010. He gave me his address after he sold his pizza place.. which he owned in 2011... so right there is proof of his lie.

I have never given you my address, ever...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facts are facts... you gave me your address in 2013... when you were trying to show your awesome pizza place you rammed into the ground. I didn't have your address in 2010.. nor did I at any point ever send you a picture of it... you are lying so bad its not even funny bums.

I have never given you my physical address nor ever put it on any internet site other than to buy something online. You said you owned "clubs" but wouldn't prove it. I said we owned a little pizza place and that we had tripled the sales in 2 1/2 years since we took it over, from being run into the ground. You located the very public name and then looked up all the other info from that.

You found out where I lived, sent me an ariel photo of the top of my house and driveway and threatened to come up and beat me up for making fun of your garbage on CBS and taking down your "Ring of Troll ID's", which you were very proud of. Sent me the message in private on CBS. I sent one back that I sold guns for a living and we BOTH got banned, well, I had already taken out 100's of your fake ID's. CBS put us on ice...and hell we might have been just another reason for them to shut down the sight...more you than me, since EVERYONE complained about you. I just noticed you spread the complaints out to your other ID's to hide what you were doing.

CBS and I spoke many times by email about the entire issue. When I realized you were just making tough guy internet threats...that's when I started to not give a shit what you make up or say.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a proven liar, so nobody believes you.

That's the way things work "Marine".

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@da55bums
is this true? looks like miamivice the liar is calling you a liar. I don't believe him

yes, its true, Neither one of us were on the SportsHoopla in 2010. The rest not so much, but its pretty normal for Vice to get a part true and the rest his reality. Not only the roof of my house and drive way, but he had at least 2 other pics of items.

Look, in reality, miamivice is completely harmless, I have watched his show for 8 years now, he doesn't bother me. When he gets pissed, all kinds of threating comes out of him. I learned in 2010, that he can sound threating but he isn't. I took the steps then to protect myself and family that year and nothing happened. He loves his Tigers, started bashing the Royals pretty hard when he started seeing that they were a threat, could care less about the Indians, White Sox and Twins but will bash them when they become legit threats. But prove him wrong, oh the shit show starts.

Vice makes shit up to stir the pot, by saying whatever he wants , no boundries and twisted some times but its like stress relief for him or an outlet for his anger issues. He doesn't remember saying or doing probably 95 percent of what he said last week, let alone, over the 8 years, nor cares. Its why he repeats the same garbage every season and does the same tatics every year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
complete and total lie... where would i get a photo of the the top of your house in 2010.. jesus christ man... it didn't exist... lay off what ever it is you are on guy... you are telling a whopper of a tale.

Umm, google maps. Which is probably where you actually got it.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

REALLY, funny, it wasn't hard to find out where you got the pic from, Google earth started when 2000..

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never given you my physical address nor ever put it on any internet site other than to buy something online. You said you owned "clubs" but wouldn't prove it. I said we owned a little pizza place and that we had tripled the sales in 2 1/2 years since we took it over, from being run into the ground. You located the very public name and then looked up all the other info from that.

You found out where I lived, sent me an ariel photo of the top of my house and driveway and threatened to come up and beat me up for making fun of your garbage on CBS and taking down your "Ring of Troll ID's", which you were very proud of. Sent me the message in private on CBS. I sent one back that I sold guns for a living and we BOTH got banned, well, I had already taken out 100's of your fake ID's. CBS put us on ice...and hell we might have been just another reason for them to shut down the sight...more you than me, since EVERYONE complained about you. I just noticed you spread the complaints out to your other ID's to hide what you were doing.

CBS and I spoke many times by email about the entire issue. When I realized you were just making tough guy internet threats...that's when I started to not give a shit what you make up or say.

who were his ID's on CBS? Who was in the "ring of trolls" ?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums.... there was not way for me to send you an "ariel pic of the top of your house" on cbs...

you are full of shit. its actually comical anyone believes you. i can care less if people believe me..

You gave me your address in 2013... not 2010. and at no point did I ever send you a picture of your house.

fun fact though for anyone that cares... bums claims now he owned the pizza place for 2.5 years.... which means that all the bad reviews it had before it was sold in 2011 were his... but only a few weeks ago he was claiming the bad reviews from 2010 were "someone else's". LOL.. this can be looked up..

He "tripled the sales" of a pizza place he listed for sale in 2011 at $112,000? Wow... must not have had big sales to begin with... LOL. Then the buyer came in... closed it down. Remodeled. And renamed the place... Odd. Why change the name and look of a successful business?

That being said... nobody is selling a successful business that is making good revenue for $112,000. I have equipment worth that alone in my restaurant... a liquor license can be worth more than that.

But believe what you people want. Nothing he says actually can be verified.... and everything I say either can be or makes a hell of a lot more sense.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I sold it in mid 2011. I didn't have a bar in it when I had it. But I liked the 2 reviews of when I owned it.

So you sold it in 2011... which proves you are lying.. because you didn't give me the info about your shitty little business until after you sold it... meaning there is no way I had this info to send you a picture in 2010.

Just admit it bums... you are making this story up.

and don't forget to tell handicappers and the rest why you were banned by CBS....

His private message he sent me about him "selling guns for a living" actually also included threat to shoot me... which CBS didn't seem to impressed with so they banned him. They actually took the time to call me about it.. where I laughed it off knowing he had no actual way of knowing where I was anyways. This was in 2013... once again.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will gladly admit to pissing all over your story of having a successful pizza parlor that you tripled the sales and then for some reason sold for $112,000 (can be proven if anyone wants to see that). Then the next guy remodeled it completely and for some reason changed the name... odd to do all that to a successful spot.

I will gladly piss all over your claim of sending over head photo's in private messages on CBS... it didn't happen because other than apparently making it your avatar.. it wasn't possible to send pics in private messages on CBS.

Last edited:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who were his ID's on CBS? Who was in the "ring of trolls" ?

There was no ring of trolls.

Dr. Phil and a guy with the screen name Spartan1nation would create id's and say they were me. You could clearly tell when it was them.. especiall Dr. Phil. One of Dr. Phil's things he did was say he was going to come to your house and fight you.. or say he did and you didn't come outside... I am pretty sure you knew Dr. Phil Handicappers...