• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, even the Indians double A team in Akron pulls in some of the Indians' attendance. I know when Slink Jr was younger, I'd take him to Akron because it's about fifteen minutes from my house and it's so cheap, if he wanted out after two innings, I didn't give a shit. If that wasn't there, I'm sure I'd have taken him to The Jake sooner.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... it doesn't matter.. its just odd to see a franchise go from one of the hottest tickets to one of the crappiest attendance in less than 20 years. There has to be more to it... Marketing, ballpark experience... something... people don't just stop going to games of franchises that have been around for generations... Its odd. It happens in Miami and Tampa because they haven't even been around a generation yet.. but old school teams... its not normal.

speaking of shit for brains, attendance from 1984 tigers 2.7 mil to 1996 tigers 1.1m in only 12 years, with a team that has been around for generations, lol.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of shit for brains, attendance from 1984 tigers 2.7 mil to 1996 tigers 1.1m in only 12 years, with a team that has been around for generations, lol.
thank god bums.. i thought you might have offed yourself when I pointed out that you and your dad have the same listed address online. Say Hi to Charlie for me!

I guess Quality Technology must have just had you slaving away... its all good though. Welcome back!!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god bums.. i thought you might have offed yourself when I pointed out that you and your dad have the same listed address online. Say Hi to Charlie for me!

I guess Quality Technology must have just had you slaving away... its all good though. Welcome back!!

"Bums beat me at baseball talk, so it's time for me to go with the personal insults."

You really are pathetic.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bums beat me at baseball talk, so it's time for me to go with the personal insults."

You really are pathetic.
When in a fight... if you know you can land a straight right hand every time without the other guy ever landing a punch... Why would you stop throwing that punch until you knocked the guy out?

Bums brought this on himself. Worry about yourself. I would highly suggest learning from this clowns mistake and not giving out personal info to someone on the internet for the purpose of bragging... about ownership in a pizza parlor that was lost due to horrible management.

I guess in a small town like Parkville MS its cool to have owned a pizza parlor then lose it... But in a real city... where real business is done... What he was bragging about is a joke and he is getting it shoved back down his throat.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot

Just curious... I mean.. I know the answer.. but if you are so concerned about non baseball related posts.. why don't you say anything about iffy? That guy literally does nothing but pop in here trolling me... oh.. wait.. its because you like it when the personal insults or trolling is directed at me.. Never mind. Carry on.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot

Just curious... I mean.. I know the answer.. but if you are so concerned about non baseball related posts.. why don't you say anything about iffy? That guy literally does nothing but pop in here trolling me... oh.. wait.. its because you like it when the personal insults or trolling is directed at me.. Never mind. Carry on.

I'm not worried about non-baseball related posts. I think you're pathetic for constantly going to personal insults every time someone makes you look stupid, which is a lot of times. That's all.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well played. You know when he starts bullshiting posts, and falling back on personal insults, you've won.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about non-baseball related posts. I think you're pathetic for constantly going to personal insults every time someone makes you look stupid, which is a lot of times. That's all.
You really think bums post made me look stupid? It's a cherry picked stat. The Tigers were a world series winner in 1984 and hot garbage in the mid 90's. There was a strike that dropped 80% of the leagues attendance substantially.

The Indians have not had seriously bad play like the Tigers did in the mid 90's... nor has there been a strike. Therefore comparing the Tigers attendance from 84-96 is pretty pointless. In fact.. why would you compare a 12 year stretch to a 19 year stretch anyways... oh wait... I know the answer to that.. because the attendance started going up and it wouldn't fit the cherry picking he needed.

Yeah... That post really taught me a lesson. LOL...

All you faggots can gang up on me all you want... it doesn't make your posts any more intelligent.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played. You know when he starts bullshiting posts, and falling back on personal insults, you've won.
LOL... Well played with cherry picked stats.. why not include 84 - 2000?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1997 - 2015 attendance = 18 years... why not use that same time line...
Absolutely.
lol.. well.. judging by the fact you obviously are going to go against anything i post here.. that is meaningless.

you know the stat he posted was pretty fucking retarded.. and if I posted it.. you would have tore it apart.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully listing detroit's attendance from 84-96 makes you feel better about the lack of fan support for your indians...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1997 - 2015 attendance = 18 years... why not use that same time line...

It's hilarious to me that this needs to be explained to you.

You were saying that it makes no sense that when the Indians were winning, they drew huge crowds and how could it be so bad "only twenty years later." Bums referenced the fact that the exact same thing happened to the Tigers in an even shorter time period.

It's a perfectly good point, it made you look stupid with all your feigned business acumen, "oh, ballpark experience, blah, blah, blah," so you went straight to the personal insults.

You're a pathetic child.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. well.. judging by the fact you obviously are going to go against anything i post here.. that is meaningless.

That is absolutely not true. In fact I agreed with you twice in two days this week and acknowledged both instances. I think there were a couple others this week too.

I do not go against everything you say. I go against everything you say that is either wrong or pathetic, which happens to make up the vast majority of what you say.