• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.. its hard to have an Indian's fan talk shit about the Tigers lack of a recent WS... I mean seriously... Ghandi was still alive the year the Indians won their last WS

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.. its hard to have an Indian's fan talk shit about the Tigers lack of a recent WS... I mean seriously... Ghandi was still alive the year the Indians won their last WS

In this context, it really doesn't matter. Neither of us have seen championship in Detroit or Cleveland in any meaningful capacity.

I realize that you can't grasp that.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what...

Oh, that's fucking funny.

Vice: Every scout has Fulmer as a major league ready starter

Slinky: No they don't

Vice: show me one

Slinky: I already did

Vice: Oh yeah, I see it now, but Keith Law thinks differently

Slinky: Keith Law thinks he's a future reliever

Vice: So what

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When the Tigers won their championship, I celebrated with an extra bowl of applesauce."

baby-reaction-learning-how-spoons-work-gif.89618.gif

LOL, I may be eating applesauce (in a nursing home) when they win their next, but I sure hope not. :noidea:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this context, it really doesn't matter. Neither of us have seen championship in Detroit or Cleveland in any meaningful capacity.

I realize that you can't grasp that.
Oh.. I have... & I have also seen more World Series appearances.. The Indians are a joke bro.

And I have seen numerous titles in Detroit from the Pistons and Red Wings... Don't lump Detroit fans in with your shit ass sports city that never wins shit.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that's fucking funny.

Vice: Every scout has Fulmer as a major league ready starter

Slinky: No they don't

Vice: show me one

Slinky: I already did

Vice: Oh yeah, I see it now, but Keith Law thinks differently

Slinky: Keith Law thinks he's a future reliever

Vice: So what
must suck the Tigers have a higher regarded pitching prospect than the Indians... lol.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably doesn't remember it at all. He was only a little older than you were when the Tigers won.
The Indians are a fucking joke dude. The entire city of Cleveland is a fucking sports suck hole where players careers go to die.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Well, you predicted that last year. How did that turn out?"

And I predicted the White Sox to win the ALC last year. But I don't write for a major baseball publication, so my predictions mean squat. Meanwhile, you are treating BP like it's gospel.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.. I have... & I have also seen more World Series appearances...

No you haven't.

Seriously, if you're going to tell lies, I'd prefer to hear more about your fictitious Mexican wife and her anchor baby.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Indians should sign more Mexicans... I hear they are cheaper labor and might be able to help them filed a team on the tiny budget they have to work with because the fans don't show up for games.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I predicted the White Sox to win the ALC last year. But I don't write for a major baseball publication, so my predictions mean squat. Meanwhile, you are treating BP like it's gospel.

I like hyperbole as much as the next guy, but posting their projection for "shits and giggles" is treating it as gospel?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you haven't.

Seriously, if you're going to tell lies, I'd prefer to hear more about your fictitious Mexican wife and her anchor baby.
???? How many WS appearances have the Indians had in your lifetime... The Tigers have had 3 in mine... and won 1.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like hyperbole as much as the next guy, but posting their projection for "shits and giggles" is treating it as gospel?
Shits and giggles.. when you didn't even notice that they are projecting the Tigers to have a better overall offense than the Indians... who ever believes a team is going to hit less.. get on base less.. have a lower slugging percentage.. and score more runs? That projection system makes about as much sense as your comment about WS appearances.