• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9ers fan sues NFL for $50M

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, definitely need to change the team name to the forty giners. My God, I have never seen such a wimpy fanbase. Denver did the exact same thing (limited to 3 states) and nobody complained.

Couple that with some butt hurt 9er mod on here banning me for same, "That's game, 49ers lose" after they got beat up by Carolina, LOL. What a joke. And some tool actually posted lol at Seahawks offseason? What a joke!

San Francisco 49er fan sues NFL for $50M over Seattle Seahawks playoff tickets - ESPN

And I remember the intense rivalry with the Rams back in the early 00s. I had respect and still do for the Rams fans and their team because.... they are not complete pansies.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lawsuit is ridiculous lol. no way he gets anywhere near that amount of money if any at all. what a fucking ass clown.

And why would you think posting something like "Thats game 49ers lose " would go over well right after a very frustrating loss ?? If a 9ers fan posted some smart ass shit after a Seahawks loss I'm sure they would be shown the door as well, its called common sense.

Oh and the LOL @ the Seahawks off season post was only started after the LOL @ the 49ers off season post.was put up.

Last edited by a moderator:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sucks in this country is that anyone can sue for whatever stupid reason. What is good about this country is giving the OP the right to be a whining douche-bag and making a thread about it. :suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sucks in this country is that anyone can sue for whatever stupid reason. What is good about this country is giving the OP the right to be a whining douche-bag and making a thread about it. :suds:

A whining douche bag? I'm not whining at all. I think the whole thing is flipping hilarious. He's not suing the Seahawks or anyone related to my family/friends, why the heck would I care?

What's hilarious is you posting and obviously getting butt hurt about the thread I made LOL, thus again proving my point. Cheers indeed :suds::laugh3:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A whining douche bag? I'm not whining at all. I think the whole thing is flipping hilarious. He's not suing the Seahawks or anyone related to my family/friends, why the heck would I care?

What's hilarious is you posting and obviously getting butt hurt about the thread I made LOL, thus again proving my point. Cheers indeed :suds::laugh3:
The 'butt hurt' thing is really old. Come up with some better comic posts . You were complaining about not being able to post on the 9er's board....a whiner.Who really gives a shit about what board they get kicked off of? A whiner....that's who.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'butt hurt' thing is really old. Come up with some better comic posts . You were complaining about not being able to post on the 9er's board....a whiner.Who really gives a shit about what board they get kicked off of? A whiner....that's who.

It wasn't meant to be a comic post, so.... :doh:

I wasn't whining about a 49er mod banning me, I was simply reinforcing that you guys are for the most part, whiners. And the forty whiners is about the most fitting derogatory nick name in the NFL for a fanbase. Heck just go look at numerous youtube videos of Harbaugh, CK, and the 49ers in general and there's a ton of comments referring to the 'whiners' that your fanbase is.

I didn't even bring up the 49ers fans signing petitions about the BARTs seat colors. Really? I would care less if they did gold/red on the sounders transit. Heck the SLUT (South Lake Union Trolly, lol seriously whoever came up with that...) is cardinal red and white. You think I care? Heck no.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't meant to be a comic post, so.... :doh:

I wasn't whining about a 49er mod banning me, I was simply reinforcing that you guys are for the most part, whiners. And the forty whiners is about the most fitting derogatory nick name in the NFL for a fanbase. Heck just go look at numerous youtube videos of Harbaugh, CK, and the 49ers in general and there's a ton of comments referring to the 'whiners' that your fanbase is.

I didn't even bring up the 49ers fans signing petitions about the BARTs seat colors. Really? I would care less if they did gold/red on the sounders transit. Heck the SLUT (South Lake Union Trolly, lol seriously whoever came up with that...) is cardinal red and white. You think I care? Heck no.
The internet says that the fans of the 49ers are 'whiners'. got it. A Few fans will take offense to certain things. Only a moron would put the whole fan base in that group.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of those tickets sold in the locked area ended up on the second hand market anyway where that guy or anyone else could have got them "first come first served".

I saw plenty of 9er jerseys in the stands at that game.

This guy suing is just a whiny little bitch wasting the court's time. If you get injured or have your property damaged due to someone else's negligence and it takes you six months to get a court date it's because of asshats like that guy.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a stupid law suit. Especially the amount he's trying to sue for.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy actually has a valid point. Stopping someone from purchasing anything solely because of the billing address on their credit card is discrimination, plan and simple. Here's a little example that would fit into some news that's actually going on today, what if the clippers owner wouldn't allow tickets to be purchased by minorities??? its the same principal, you are discriminating against a certain group of people because of who they are!!!! as far as the amount what else is he supposed to do, sue for the cost of said tickets??? 50 mil to the NFL is like 5 dollars to me!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy actually has a valid point. Stopping someone from purchasing anything solely because of the billing address on their credit card is discrimination, plan and simple. Here's a little example that would fit into some news that's actually going on today, what if the clippers owner wouldn't allow tickets to be purchased by minorities??? its the same principal, you are discriminating against a certain group of people because of who they are!!!! as far as the amount what else is he supposed to do, sue for the cost of said tickets??? 50 mil to the NFL is like 5 dollars to me!!

:L

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The tickets were on sale on stubhub and everywhere else that sells them. He could have gotten one if he tried and if he was lucky enough because the game sold out obviously. It's called the second hand market and that's where 90% of non-season ticket holders get their tickets from.

Watch a replay of the game (I especially recommend the end of the 4th quarter) and you'll see a ton of people with 49ers jerseys on in the stands. Are you suggesting they all live in the North West?

No one was discriminated against you dunce.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As someone who lives in Alaska I face "discrimination" all the time, because a lot of companies won't ship to Alaska. I wonder if I should sue next time:noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in England. I can't buy NFL tickets unless I provide a US zip code.

Can I sue too?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who lives in Alaska I face "discrimination" all the time, because a lot of companies won't ship to Alaska. I wonder if I should sue next time:noidea:

I can't get Pyramid Snow Cap beer in Virginia because it's not distributed here. It's one of my favorite beers, I'm clearly a victim.

I'm thinking class-action. You in?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he wins this lawsuit.

With that said, I fail to see how this represents the entire 49er fan base.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he wins this lawsuit.

With that said, I fail to see how this represents the entire 49er fan base.

It doesn't. Just along with: 1) BART petition, 2) San Fran retaliating with the billboard (or whatever - not as funny/trollolol when in retaliation), 3) getting guides on how to cheer, 4) this whining dork suing the NFL, 5) A lot of 49er fans saying "He has a point" (go read the forums/comments), 6) A petition complaining about fan noise, 7) Harbaugh in general, 8) many of the board users including your mods,

It's just pretty darn hilarious lol. That's the only point I was making. Apologies if I implied (or stated) that ALL 49er fans are whiners, that's not true at all and if I said that I am back peddling and publicly eating crow (just by posting this). The point I was making was the 49ers fans COMPARED TO OTHER fanbases (# is not important) appears to be the most easily trolled fanbase in the NFL.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't. Just along with: 1) BART petition, 2) San Fran retaliating with the billboard (or whatever - not as funny/trollolol when in retaliation), 3) getting guides on how to cheer, 4) this whining dork suing the NFL, 5) A lot of 49er fans saying "He has a point" (go read the forums/comments), 6) A petition complaining about fan noise, 7) Harbaugh in general, 8) many of the board users including your mods,

It's just pretty darn hilarious lol. That's the only point I was making. Apologies if I implied (or stated) that ALL 49er fans are whiners, that's not true at all and if I said that I am back peddling and publicly eating crow (just by posting this). The point I was making was the 49ers fans COMPARED TO OTHER fanbases (# is not important) appears to be the most easily trolled fanbase in the NFL.

1) They're in the same geographic region, but what the hell does the BART petition have to do with the 49ers?

2) One team flies a plane with a sign, so the other team retaliates with a billboard. I'm not sure what your point is. To me, it just looked like some playful trash-talking between two fan bases. One fan base instigates and the other one retaliates.

3) In my opinion, the 49ers have too much of a "picnic" atmosphere. I'd like it to be more hostile to opposing teams (like the Seahawks are) but I don't think this would make us "whiners".

I'll just stop there. I'm not sure if you are actually trying to make a point or if you're just trying to troll me.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in England. I can't buy NFL tickets unless I provide a US zip code.

Can I sue too?

Same for me. I live in Norway.

I also could not get tickets for the game beforehand because of my credit card.

But when I was in Seattle and went to a game, I just bought the tickets from a 3rd party vendor.

This idiot needs to drop his absolutely ridiculous $50 million lawsuit and by from Stubhub or elsewhere like everyone else on the friggin planet.

I wish that the judges would immediately throw these cases out and throw the plaintiff in jail for a few days with a large fine for wasting the people's time and money on this crap.