• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like D Wade who can still play for 15-20mpg and provide depth.
I think you'd be looking at the Jason Terry's, Joe Johnson's as far as last leg, end of the bench.

Or

Reclamation projects like Ezeli, Jennings, Monta Ellis, Frye who want to prove they can still play.

Not sure what Tony Parker would do.

Have to think he stays.

But, maybe a 1 year flyer on a guy like Alex Len, Noel for the mid level?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUWFzauWkAAyPUc.jpg:large

lets just hope they do some good stuff today

Here we go Brownies here we go.....woof woof...

Wait....that shit I posted about Mayfield last week was true?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they make a statement?

Everyone knows a goal tend can't be reviewed unless it is called a goal tend.

There will be no statement because they have a list of plays they can review....this isn't one of them

From most games in any potentially questionable call the league usually say yes refs were correct or if they missed a call. I’ve seen them say a foul should have been called but wasn’t. I thought also they can review anything in the last 2 minutes

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ....

I like Ian Clark too.

I think there are names on this list that can be had for cheap, as long as LeBron is one of the two max guys you bring in.

If not?....things get tougher for the minimum.

2018 NBA Free Agents

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what it looked like to me too

Oladipo has a legit gripe- in that was probably a goal tend,--- but at the same time the Cavs should have had the ball anyway as Thad Young was the last to touch the ball before it went out of bounds the possession before.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what it looked like to me too

Oladipo has a legit gripe- in that was probably a goal tend,--- but at the same time the Cavs should have had the ball anyway as Thad Young was the last to touch the ball before it went out of bounds the possession before.
Dude, not only that.

Even after a made basket, the Cavs would have still called timeout, drew up a play.

Down by 2, he hit a 3...

Cavs win....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Lakers fans- dont get me wrong @TROJAN-MAN @DJ I definitely think there is a significant chance LeBron does leave and go to LA in the offseason--- somewhere between 25 and 40% if you ask me---

but something tells me that - unless the Cavs lose in the 1st or 2nd round- he will come back to CLE for at least another year or two.

so many things to still come into play though- including what Paul George does, what the lotto balls do with the Cavs pick, what trade might be avaliable with the Cavs pick, how far the Cavs go

shit- if the Cavs go to the Finals and Steph Curry slips and hurts himself- (or really if any of those big 4 get hurt) its a whole new ball game and the Cavs could win the freaking title.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Lakers fans- dont get me wrong @TROJAN-MAN @DJ I definitely think there is a significant chance LeBron does leave and go to LA in the offseason--- somewhere between 25 and 40% if you ask me---

but something tells me that - unless the Cavs lose in the 1st or 2nd round- he will come back to CLE for at least another year or two.

so many things to still come into play though- including what Paul George does, what the lotto balls do with the Cavs pick, what trade might be avaliable with the Cavs pick, how far the Cavs go

shit- if the Cavs go to the Finals and Steph Curry slips and hurts himself- (or really if any of those big 4 get hurt) its a whole new ball game and the Cavs could win the freaking title.
In no alternate universe are the Cavs winning it this.year. At times they have looked like dogshit with James as the only viable scorer.

They aren't making it out of the EC, much less win it all.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 , @trojanfan12

Here we fucking go again.....

I am in no way condoning his turd like behavior...

But, why do they keep doing this to these kids during what should be he happiest time of their lives.

People, please teach your children social media responsibility.

Because there are people out their that want to ruin them for things they did as an adolescent.

Release of H.S. tweets put QB Allen 'in a panic'

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no alternate universe are the Cavs winning it this.year. At times they have looked like dogshit with James as the only viable scorer.

They aren't making it out of the EC, much less win it all.
The Cavs making it out of the East is a stone cold guarantee. No team in the East can beat them 4 times in a series and even if they could, the NBA would never let it happen. There is too much money to be made off of James and the Cavs.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they make a statement?

Everyone knows a goal tend can't be reviewed unless it is called a goal tend.

There will be no statement because they have a list of plays they can review....this isn't one of them

Let it be known bksballer89 said there would be no statement trojanfight 1 bksballer89 0