• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it be known bksballer89 said there would be no statement trojanfight 1 bksballer89 0

That's the same report that comes out in every close game. You do realize that right? There wasn't no statement. Just in the last 2 minute report that's been around for years now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 2 minute report isn't an official statement.

It is a report that can easily be found nba.com & is done after every close game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 , @trojanfan12

Here we fucking go again.....

I am in no way condoning his turd like behavior...

But, why do they keep doing this to these kids during what should be he happiest time of their lives.

People, please teach your children social media responsibility.

Because there are people out their that want to ruin them for things they did as an adolescent.

Release of H.S. tweets put QB Allen 'in a panic'

Delete your social media and create a mature social media account once you get any scholarship lol.

This is going to keep happening until they start doing that

Sucks but that's the unfortunate trutj

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the same report that comes out in every close game. You do realize that right? There wasn't no statement. Just in the last 2 minute report that's been around for years now.

Come on man you reaching what you need the commissioner to have a press conference to believe that acknowledge they missed call?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 , @trojanfan12

Here we fucking go again.....

I am in no way condoning his turd like behavior...

But, why do they keep doing this to these kids during what should be he happiest time of their lives.

People, please teach your children social media responsibility.

Because there are people out their that want to ruin them for things they did as an adolescent.

Release of H.S. tweets put QB Allen 'in a panic'

Yeah, heard about this. Shame on the adult that waited until now to release this shit. He was like 14 or 15 at the time. Pretty sure no one wants the stupid shit they said at that age thrown in their face.

Having said that, when the hell are people going to figure out that once you put that shit out there, it's out there forever? No matter how quickly you may delete it afterward.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no alternate universe are the Cavs winning it this.year. At times they have looked like dogshit with James as the only viable scorer.

They aren't making it out of the EC, much less win it all.
Ill make you a 10k SportsHoopla cash bet the Cavs make it to the Finals.

@Mecca

you are either a witness to he bet, or a witness to @DJ's cowardice.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man you reaching what you need the commissioner to have a press conference to believe that acknowledge they missed call?
i dont get what your point is

i mean- if it was not for a missed call the Pacers would not have even had the ball for the goal tend to happen.

Calls get missed- each side got screwed by a call in the last 30 seconds.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbp8oNzU0AA0z4p.jpg

When you’ve donated over 40 million dollars for kids to go to college, never cheated on your wife, became successful without a father, almost finished building a school, and donated millions to 6 different charities but you’re still one of the most hated people in the world.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbp8oNzU0AA0z4p.jpg

When you’ve donated over 40 million dollars for kids to go to college, never cheated on your wife, became successful without a father, almost finished building a school, and donated millions to 6 different charities but you’re still one of the most hated people in the world.

I've always respected James for his charity work, but:
1. His foundation is donating the college funds, pretty sure its not cash out of his pocket.
2. How do you know he's never cheated on his wife? I've heard very different (not that I really care). Pro athletes for the most part are all dogs in heat.

And, most people don't hate LeBron the real life person, he's disliked because of perceived behavior on the court, and other things basketball related.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. His foundation is donating the college funds, pretty sure its not cash out of his pocket.
2. How do you know he's never cheated on his wife? I've heard very different (not that I really care). Pro athletes for the most part are all dogs in heat.

And, most people don't hate LeBron the real life person, he's disliked because of perceived behavior on the court, and other things basketball related.

Where do you think most of the money came from for his foundation?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delete your social media and create a mature social media account once you get any scholarship lol.

This is going to keep happening until they start doing that

Sucks but that's the unfortunate trutj

Bro, what's up with your Saints trading this year's 1st round pick and next year's 1st as well?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was something that happened last year where Lebron apparently tried to slip into some Instagram thot's DMs.

Not saying that Lebron's a scum bag, but it's certainly possible that he's gotten side ass while on the road.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, what's up with your Saints trading this year's 1st round pick and next year's 1st as well?

They must really like him. After the last year draft, I'll trust them. DE was our biggest weakness so I get it and I'm pretty sure, they're thinking/hoping that 1st round pick will be in the 30's next year

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must really like him. After the last year draft, I'll trust them. DE was our biggest weakness so I get it and I'm pretty sure, they're thinking/hoping that 1st round pick will be in the 30's next year

Wow, gonna have 12+ wins?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, gonna have 12+ wins?

I don't know but when you make a move like that, you're pretty much hoping with the team you have that you're in conference title game or superbowl which means that pick you gave up will be closer to 2nd round talent than 1st.

Saints don't make that move if they thought the roster is mediocre and that pick ends up as a top 20 selection.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know but when you make a move like that, you're pretty much hoping with the team you have that you're in conference title game or superbowl which means that pick you gave up will be closer to 2nd round talent than 1st.

Saints don't make that move if they thought the roster is mediocre and that pick ends up as a top 20 selection.
I just saw it as they are trying to do everything they can to win while Drew is still there.

This is your year. If if it doesn't get done this year, or the following year, then you just kind of go into a down cycle it seems like.

Its risky but i think I see the logic in it. There is no reason to think Brees wont be healthy--- but like we saw with theBrowns and the Texans pick- if your QB gets hurt things can go downhill fast.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw it as they are trying to do everything they can to win while Drew is still there.

This is your year. If if it doesn't get done this year, or the following year, then you just kind of go into a down cycle it seems like.

Its risky but i think I see the logic in it. There is no reason to think Brees wont be healthy--- but like we saw with theBrowns and the Texans pick- if your QB gets hurt things can go downhill fast.

Yeah but will be hard due to the moves Philly and the Rams made.

There are about 7 teams in the NFC who can make the superbowl