• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Broncos

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where exactly are you getting that definition? I don't think I'm getting attacked at all.

Taboo
  1. the system, practice, or act whereby things are set apart as sacred, forbidden for general use, or placed under a prohibition or interdiction.

dictionary.com
Look at that definition. Who is attempting to stop people from knocking Kap? So far I think only Crimson and I have even responded to your criticism of kap on while I don't agree with you, I welcome your opinion

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at that definition. Who is attempting to stop people from knocking Kap? So far I think only Crimson and I have even responded to your criticism of kap on while I don't agree with you, I welcome your opinion

I am looking at the definition. What does that have to do with attacking? Just to be clear, I don't think I'm being attacked and I don't think I'm being told to stop.

It's taboo to talk negatively about Kaep because he's sacred and special.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting read. Have you seen this? It was linked to an article about Kap following RG3. In that article it said the 49er coaches were going to try and make Kap more of a pocket passer which made go ??? cause Steve Logan said the opposite that Kap would be allowed to run more and move around

49ers confident in offense despite paltry preseason numbers

I saw the Post article analogizing RGIII. But I think that article missed the mark. What Tomsula was saying was that, in the preseason, he wanted to take Kap out of his comfort zone. That's not the plan in the regular season. I'm fairly confident that we'll see a lot more moving the pocket, shorter drops, play action, etc. starting next Monday. Let's hope Kap can do what he needs to.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the Post article analogizing RGIII. But I think that article missed the mark. What Tomsula was saying was that, in the preseason, he wanted to take Kap out of his comfort zone. That's not the plan in the regular season. I'm fairly confident that we'll see a lot more moving the pocket, shorter drops, play action, etc. starting next Monday. Let's hope Kap can do what he needs to.

I thought that is more what Harbaugh/Roman tried to do the past couple of years. They tried keeping him in the pocket.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, that seemed to be last year's approach. Obviously not an effective one.