• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Agree to Trade Framework with Patriots and Browns Regarding WR Aiyuk

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then you fuomach fck him over and franchise him next year when he jacks up all your trade deals.

We don't even know this dude a number 1. He's had the privilege of playing along side Deebo.
i doubt lynch has the stomach for that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Aiyuk I think he either wants the Steelers or the 9ers to pay him.

I think for the 9ers people are misinterpreting open to trading as needing to trade him.

I'd guess the ultimate hope for the 9ers is Aiyuk explores his options but decides he'd rather be a 9ers and they sweeten the deal a bit and lock him up. If that doesn't happen they get some pieces in a trade they can use now and a pick they can use later to help get a roster getting a little older younger for a player they aren't going to be able to retain long-term. Or they get Aiyuk to get invested in 2024 by basically telling him they tried to trade him, he could've been traded and gotten north of 30+ million a year, and you said no so that's on you now grab your pads and lets get to work.

Hard to say what will happen as I can see a Steelers trade but it seems both the Steelers and 9ers don't really want to budge much from their positions. The fact the Steelers came back to the table does suggest they are a little more open to budging though since I think they realized the 9ers have 0 issues not trading Aiyuk so they better put together an agreeable package.
At this point I think he wants to be a Steeler but PIT is being underwhelming with their offers. SF better not settle for less

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't dislike Aiyuk. Dislike his salary demands.
We are sporting some nice young players. Let's see what they can do.
Aiyuk isn't getting the Patriots to the Superbowl!

Yep

30 million for a guy who has had Kittle and Deebo on his side doesn't scream that kind of cash.

That is Chase and Jefferson territory

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I think he wants to be a Steeler but PIT is being underwhelming with their offers. SF better not settle for less

Aiyuk must miss the days when his QB's were Tray Lance and Jimmy G. And you cant find a more comparable duo than Russ and Fields.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't dislike Aiyuk. Dislike his salary demands.
We are sporting some nice young players. Let's see what they can do.
Aiyuk isn't getting the Patriots to the Superbowl!
Yeah, but without anywhere to go with the football Maye won't develop. The way they let these WRs run around now your whole offense benefits just by having him on the field.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aiyuk must miss the days when his QB's were Tray Lance and Jimmy G. And you cant find a more comparable duo than Russ and Fields.
He is dumber than I thought. He has Brock who is pretty damn good and other weapons making him looking like a god. Good luck with those two but I guess at this point, Watson isn't any better for the Browns lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Aiyuk wanted to pick his team and price he should just wait until FA next year. Seems confusing. He is basically say I don't want to go here and here but telling his agent to call other teams. Seems strange

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Aiyuk wanted to pick his team and price he should just wait until FA next year. Seems confusing. He is basically say I don't want to go here and here but telling his agent to call other teams. Seems strange
It is, but why wait a year of his life? A lot can happen in a year.

This is the fault of other people who made the conditions he has to work within. So he is playing this silly game the best he can.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, but why wait a year of his life? A lot can happen in a year.

This is the fault of other people who made the conditions he has to work within. So he is playing this silly game the best he can.
Well he has a chance to win a SB with San Fran. Can't say that for the other teams competing for him.

I get wanting to get paid bc it's his last year on his contract, without a doubt, but he is going through a FA process. Seems too much like a diva...but he is a WR so it makes sense.