• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 2) Phoenix Suns vs. 3) Denver Nuggets

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, CP3 is now out indefinitely likely due to Covid. Meanwhile, Lebron was able to violate Covid protocols so it could party it up with Drake, and nothing. Adam Silver is a joke.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, CP3 is now out indefinitely likely due to Covid. Meanwhile, Lebron was able to violate Covid protocols so it could party it up with Drake, and nothing. Adam Silver is a joke.
why didnt CP3 just get the vaccine?

it boggles my mind.

that asshole golfer just gave up 2 million bucks because he didnt get the vaccine.

what is wrong with these people. So much ignorance and paranoia.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it boggles my mind.

that asshole golfer just gave up 2 million bucks because he didnt get the vaccine.

Lebron hasn't stated that he's received the vaccine, CP3 hasn't publicly stated it either (that I'm aware).

If you have taken the vaccine, why should you care that others have taken it? You're good right.

And not everybody can get the vaccine. I have a condition where I've been strongly advised to not take the vaccine, so you can't say that everyone should take it. Because not everyone has the same medical history.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're really pushing hard for a vaccine on a virus that has a less than 1% mortality rate. Shit boggles my mind. A vaccine that can cause blood clots as a side effect. Seriously.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron hasn't stated that he's received the vaccine, CP3 hasn't publicly stated it either (that I'm aware).

If you have taken the vaccine, why should you care that others have taken it? You're good right.

And not everybody can get the vaccine. I have a condition where I've been strongly advised to not take the vaccine, so you can't say that everyone should take it. Because not everyone has the same medical history.
right- my former boss is not supposed to get it as she was a cancer survivor.

obviously that is the exception more so than the rule though.

as a general rule- and statistics have clearly shown this- the stupider you are the less likely you are to get a vaccine. You can put IQ and likelihood to get a vaccine on a graph and they would track each other very closely.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like to know the context. Lebron's was outdoors and from what I understand, he was only there a few minutes. But yeah, if CP3's was basically the same thing as Lebron's, then it's bullshit.

As far as vaccinations, while I don't think Lebron or CP3 have ever said publicly whether or not they're vaccinated...I'd bet the league knows.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right- my former boss is not supposed to get it as she was a cancer survivor.

obviously that is the exception more so than the rule though.

as a general rule- and statistics have clearly shown this- the stupider you are the less likely you are to get a vaccine. You can put IQ and likelihood to get a vaccine on a graph and they would track each other very closely.

I know a good contingent of people that are of above average intelligence that are very concerned about taking it. I don't see doing your research and being apprehensive, while avoiding putting a substance into your body as stupid. For some people, they absolutely need this vaccine, for others, the opposite.

There have been multiple cases of blood clots reporting in the vaccine, which I can assure you, is far more dangerous than what Covid presents. In terms of young people, that have a high statistical improbability of suffering any type of serious side effects from Covid; there are reports of increased heart inflammation, due to the vaccine.

My attempts here is to not start up a long diatribe on whether to get vaccinated or not - I've always given the advice of do whatever fits your situation, I really couldn't give a shit one way or the other. This is more to point out the hypocrisy of the NBA as it relates to Lebron's treatment vs. everyone else.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to know the context. Lebron's was outdoors and from what I understand, he was only there a few minutes. But yeah, if CP3's was basically the same thing as Lebron's, then it's bullshit.

As far as vaccinations, while I don't think Lebron or CP3 have ever said publicly whether or not they're vaccinated...I'd bet the league knows.

Context is an important factor, my friend. But it's a bad look from public perception.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a good contingent of people that are of above average intelligence that are very concerned about taking it. I don't see doing your research and being apprehensive, while avoiding putting a substance into your body as stupid. For some people, they absolutely need this vaccine, for others, the opposite.

There have been multiple cases of blood clots reporting in the vaccine, which I can assure you, is far more dangerous than what Covid presents. In terms of young people, that have a high statistical improbability of suffering any type of serious side effects from Covid; there are reports of increased heart inflammation, due to the vaccine.

My attempts here is to not start up a long diatribe on whether to get vaccinated or not - I've always given the advice of do whatever fits your situation, I really couldn't give a shit one way or the other. This is more to point out the hypocrisy of the NBA as it relates to Lebron's treatment vs. everyone else.
as far as i know- the JJ vaccine is the one that had the blood clots and it was like 1 in every 1 million people- which is actually consistent with the general population. As far as Pfizer and Moderna I have not seen that at all.

not only that- but when 250,000 people die- compared to 1 blood clot out of 1 in a million vaccine doses- the math seems to be on one side of the equation.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as i know- the JJ vaccine is the one that had the blood clots and it was like 1 in every 1 million people- which is actually consistent with the general population. As far as Pfizer and Moderna I have not seen that at all.

not only that- but when 250,000 people die- compared to 1 blood clot out of 1 in a million vaccine doses- the math seems to be on one side of the equation.

They had to halt AstraZeneca over in Europe because of it for a time. My grandmother, actually had blood clots as a result of the vaccine. I'd like to see the stats where you're gathering this data.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it boggles my mind.

He's been vaccinated.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, DJ. Then it raises an important question - why does CP3 need to be held out if he's been vaccinated? He should be good, right?

You do realize that vaccinated people can still get the virus don't you?

As far as your issues with LeBron, comment # 261. You can look that info up for yourself, don't feel like posting it again. But what I read about it what LeBron attended was an outdoor event. And the article seemed to indicate LeBron's been vaccinated and league knew it. Sorry man but it's funny as hell that some Heat fans still gots the issues with him.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, DJ. Then it raises an important question - why does CP3 need to be held out if he's been vaccinated? He should be good, right?
You call everyone who didn’t get the vaccine stupid, then display your complete ignorance towards the vaccine in the very next post. You can’t make this stuff up.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call everyone who didn’t get the vaccine stupid, then display your complete ignorance towards the vaccine in the very next post. You can’t make this stuff up.

Where did I call people stupid for not getting vaccinated? That was Wiggy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that vaccinated people can still get the virus don't you?

As far as your issues with LeBron, comment # 261. You can look that info up for yourself, don't feel like posting it again. But what I read about it what LeBron attended was an outdoor event. And the article seemed to indicate LeBron's been vaccinated and league knew it. Sorry man but it's funny as hell that some Heat fans still gots the issues with him.

It's pointed out that being outside reduces risk of infection, doesn't remove it altogether though. So, with that being said, you're saying it's okay for Lebron to be in a public setting, outside, without being vaccinated? But, CP3, who is vaccinated and was (I'm assuming) in a public setting, is an asshole? That's the logic you're presenting.

And I'm fully aware that you can still get Covid while vaccinated, which begs the question - what's the point of the vaccine? If you're going with the above logic.