• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 2) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bron ain't leaving the Lakers.

Not with Bryce about to be a senior in HS. He won't want to miss his son's games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I think you ask any coach in basketball they would take the injury situation over the previous injury situations. I would gladly take my top 4 basically being completely healthy all season and injuries to 5-11 instead of my top 4 dealing with injuries while 5-11 is healthy

Can bet money if you asked any lakers fan in September if they would take top 4 being healthy and injuries to the role players then they would all say yes and predict a top 5 seed which is what should have happened when your top players are healthy

Yes and no.

Losing important rotational players means other guys who wouldn't normally be playing are playing. It also means your star players are playing heavier minutes. When one of them is 39, that's not good.

It would have been nice to have Woods offense when AD was resting. It also would have been nice to throw Vando at MPJ, Gordon or Murray.

Also would have been nice to have Vincent all season to fit him in better.

Don't know if the Lakers win the series, but they likely would have extended it. Especially when you consider that they lost 2 games on buzzer beaters.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man also flops, moves on every screen and bodies every driving player without penalty. The rest is great, but he gets more superstar whistles (or avoids whistles) than Lebron.
Ah yes, the guy with *check notes* 0 free attempts sure gets an amazing whistle.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That picture actually isn't a foul. It looks like one because Joker didn't let go of the ball. However, AD did hold him (even got a little bit of Jokers jersey) just before that. I thought challenging it was a bad decision because I figured the refs would call the hold on AD.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great series, though the outcome doesn't reflect it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

Losing important rotational players means other guys who wouldn't normally be playing are playing. It also means your star players are playing heavier minutes. When one of them is 39, that's not good.

It would have been nice to have Woods offense when AD was resting. It also would have been nice to throw Vando at MPJ, Gordon or Murray.

Also would have been nice to have Vincent all season to fit him in better.

Don't know if the Lakers win the series, but they likely would have extended it. Especially when you consider that they lost 2 games on buzzer beaters.
Yep.

Bron and AD played a lot of minutes and part of the reason they lost those leads was because they were gassed.

And Ham is a moron.