• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 2) Phoenix Suns vs. 3) Denver Nuggets

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've clearly done my research and have these questions, you like to interject yourself into anything and everything, so please shine your wisdom on me. Again, vaccines are designed to prevent your from illness and give you immunity towards an infectious disease.

As it relates to Lebron, I've noticed for years you like to champion for Lebron. If someone comes knocking on Lebron in anyway, you come right to his defense. You can literally set a clock to it, it's uncanny really. Someone says something bad about Lebron, here comes Captain Save-a-hoe.

I haven't liked Lebron, on the court since he left the Heat in '14. Didn't care about him off the court. In the last year, Lebron has show who he is as it relates to causing a further divide in this country - has nothing to do with him leaving the Heat or not.

So please, continue on your pointless ramblings. You're starting to sound like Wiggy.

I doubt you've done research as you don't seem to understand no vaccine out there gives 100% protection.

I'm from Akron. LeBron's from Akron. When people say stupid butthurt things about him I'll speak up.

So you don't like what I'm saying and you compare me to wiggy? Yet you're the one crying about LeBron. Priceless.

"I haven't like Lebron, on the court since he left the Heat in '14"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And there it is. You done yet clown?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like TJ12 said, the event was outside and he was there a matter of minutes.....not like he hung out there for long.
so if you break protocol but under certain circumstances- its okay?

seems to me that you either break the protocol or dont break the protocol. Trying to color gray areas and handing out decisions based on anecdotal evidence seems pretty unfair.

in my mind- if you are going to hold one person responsible- all people should be held responsible. But- we all know the league was never going to suspend LeBron for a playoff game. Too much $ involved.

though- it certainly was Durant that played like LeBron used to be able to play.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seems to me that you either break the protocol or dont break the protocol. Trying to color gray areas and handing out decisions based on anecdotal evidence seems pretty unfair.

in my mind- if you are going to hold one person responsible- all people should be held responsible. But- we all know the league was never going to suspend LeBron for a playoff game. Too much $ involved.

though- it certainly was Durant that played like LeBron used to be able to play.

The rules have changed since vaccines became available.

Vaccinated players follow a different set of rules than non-vaccinated players.

A vaccinated player who tests positive still has to quarantine.

Pretty straight forward.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,931.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty straight forward.
Very straight forward.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his politics are the worst. He is just about propaganda and showmanship.

the one guy got shot in the back in Milwaukee- which was bad- I admit- on the same hand the guy was wanted for felonious sexual assault, resisted cops becuase he knew he had a felony on him, wrestled with the cops- and then ran to his car and grabbed a knife---- but to LeBron he is just some poor innocent guy.

or the poor girl in Columbus- a terrible tragedy she was shot and killed- but if you are going to lunge at someone with a knife and try and stab that person when a police officer has already told you to put the knife down- you just arent makinig a good choice- and then Lebron tweets out "Your Next" with a picture of the cop in question.

its really just unbelievable. And its sad because its that kind of bullshit that takes away from the real incidents of racism and gives ignorant people an excuse.

Ding ding ding

And this is why the divide is where it's at.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you've done research as you don't seem to understand no vaccine out there gives 100% protection.

I'm from Akron. LeBron's from Akron. When people say stupid butthurt things about him I'll speak up.

So you don't like what I'm saying and you compare me to wiggy? Yet you're the one crying about LeBron. Priceless.

"I haven't like Lebron, on the court since he left the Heat in '14"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And there it is. You done yet clown?

Oh, because you and Lebron are both from Akron, you have to defend him. Sound logic.

Be careful everyone, you'll trigger Wamu if you talk bad about Lebron. Give dude his safe space.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty straight forward.

Is Lebron vaccinated?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There it is

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, because you and Lebron are both from Akron, you have to defend him. Sound logic.

Be careful everyone, you'll trigger Wamu if you talk bad about Lebron. Give dude his safe space.

:pound:

While you're on your goofy hypocritical rant just remember you said this.

I haven't liked Lebron, on the court since he left the Heat in '14.

^^^^^^

So keep crying. At least you admit you've been a butthurt lil bitch from the moment he left your team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

While you're on your goofy hypocritical rant just remember you said this.

^^^^^^

So keep crying. At least you admit you've been a butthurt lil bitch from the moment he left your team.
What does that prove? I've always maintained that I'm not going to support him because he's not on my team. This has never been news.

How does this make me a hypocrite?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that prove? I've always maintained that I'm not going to support him because he's not on my team. This has never been news.

How does this make me a hypocrite?

But you didn't have a problem with him when he was in Miami correct? Of course not, hypocrite.

So, CP3 is now out indefinitely likely due to Covid. Meanwhile, Lebron was able to violate Covid protocols so it could party it up with Drake, and nothing. Adam Silver is a joke.

Bitching that CP3's out indefinitely and thinking LeBron violated league virus protocols. Great laugh.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu does Lebron at least have you on payroll?

Only time I've said something is when butthurt yo-yo's like yourself cry about him. No issues with him when he was in Miami. But now you gots the issues with him. If you can't see what's wrong with that, well then that's just something else to laugh at you about.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you didn't have a problem with him when he was in Miami correct? Of course not, hypocrite.

Bitching that CP3's out indefinitely and thinking LeBron violated league virus protocols. Great laugh.
I thought some of the criticism, going back over a decade was unfair at the time, and still stand by it.

As it relates to Lebron in his current day based on Lebron's personal agendas (go over Wiggy's post on the matter) and overall stance on a lot of things, I strongly dislike him as a result.

See the difference? Or do I need to break it down like you're a 3 year old?

And Lebron did violate NBA protocols; the NBA just did an about face to publicly validate their stance.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time I've said something is when butthurt yo-yo's like yourself cry about him. No issues with him when he was in Miami. But now you gots the issues with him. If you can't see what's wrong with that, well then that's just something else to laugh at you about.
Truly pathetic.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly pathetic.

Yes it's pathetic that you're crying because LeBron didn't get in trouble for attending an event that the league knew about in advance.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's pathetic that you're crying because LeBron didn't get in trouble for attending an event that the league knew about in advance.

Oh, they knew it in advance now? Can you point out that where this was and your source? I'm using this:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issues with him when he was in Miami. But now you gots the issues with him.

To be fair, that's kind of how it works. You tolerate that stuff when he's on your team winning titles. Has there ever been a player on one of your teams that you didn't like, but tolerated them because they were a great player? Great players get a bit of a "pass" when they're on your team and winning games.

I've been plenty critical of Lebron, but he's wearing a Lakers uni, so I'm rooting for him.

I don't think anyone has been more vocal about his dislike for Lebron than @ChiefsLakers67 but since he became a Laker, CL doesn't say a whole lot about him one way or the other and I'm pretty sure he won't be petitioning the Lakers to return that title. lol

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, that's kind of how it works. You tolerate that stuff when he's on your team winning titles. Has there ever been a player on one of your teams that you didn't like, but tolerated them because they were a great player? Great players get a bit of a "pass" when they're on your team and winning games.

I've been plenty critical of Lebron, but his wearing a Lakers uni, so I'm rooting for him.

I don't think anyone has been more vocal about his dislike for Lebron than @ChiefsLakers67 but since he became a Laker, CL doesn't say a whole lot about him one way or the other and I'm pretty sure he won't be petitioning the Lakers to return that title. lol

And @ChiefsLakers67 has always been consistent. He has even mentioned that he won't cheer Lebron on, he'll "stomach" the titles. But I never had issues with Lebron his first stint in Cleveland, and was of course cheering for him when he went to Miami. When he left to go back to Cleveland, of course I was butt hurt; most Heat fans were. I disliked him on the basektball court and was very vocal about that. It's off the court in the last year or two where that has extended beyond the court, and those reasons have already been mentioned on this thread, by Wiggy in more detail.

But, Wamu's going to still keep regurgitating the same crap. So it's whatever at this point.