• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 2) Phoenix Suns vs. 3) Denver Nuggets

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how not cheering for a player that's no longer on my team qualifies me as a homer. I pull for whomever wears a Heat jersey, once they're no longer on my team, I don't cheer for them. I didn't realize this was some weird rare trait.
So was Wade suddenly an asshole when he played for the Bulls and Cavs?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was Wade suddenly an asshole when he played for the Bulls and Cavs?

Nope, that's his right to do it. I just didn't chose to root for Wade in Chicago, and especially in Cleveland.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit you ran to a mod. :pound:

Yup, I certainly did. Because maybe he could make sense on your pointless ramblings. It looks like trojan is just as confused as to what your main point is about. Just needed confirmation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I certainly did. Because maybe he could make sense on your pointless ramblings. It looks like trojan is just as confused as to what your main point is about. Just needed confirmation.

You think what I'm saying is pointless for one reason, you don't wanna hear it. It's funny when any fans, not just you, have an issue with a player. But if that player ends up on their team those issues are forgotten. Then as soon as that player leaves the issues start again.

You mentioned TF12. He said something to me the other day about Kyrie. I didn't like him when he was in Cleveland. But my opinion of him didn't change when he was in Boston. Still didn't like him. I didn't pretend to be a fan of his because he ended up on a team I root for.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think what I'm saying is pointless for one reason, you don't wanna hear it. It's funny when any fans, not just you, have an issue with a player. But if that player ends up on their team those issues are forgotten. Then as soon as that player leaves the issues start again.

You mentioned TF12. He said something to me the other day about Kyrie. I didn't like him when he was in Cleveland. But my opinion of him didn't change when he was in Boston. Still didn't like him. I didn't pretend to be a fan of his because he ended up on a team I root for.

You understand that people, circumstances, etc. can all change, right?

You get that it's possible to like a player, then find out something about them that changes your opinion of them, right?

I liked Kobe when he first came into the league, then he did and said some stuff that I didn't like and I didn't like him anymore...but continued to cheer for the Lakers and hope that he played well so they could win.

Then, later in his career, he changed into "Uncle Kobe" and started helping younger players. Then, after he retired did a lot of great things off the court and by the time he died, I liked him more than I had at any time in his career.

Really not sure why that is so difficult for you to grasp, but considering you're still carrying on about it 4 days later, apparently it's impossible for you to grasp. You sound like Wiggy saying you're not a real Cleveland fan because you don't pull for the Cavs.

That's the level you've sunk to on this. Great job. :thumb:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You understand that people, circumstances, etc. can all change, right?

You get that it's possible to like a player, then find out something about them that changes your opinion of them, right?

I liked Kobe when he first came into the league, then he did and said some stuff that I didn't like and I didn't like him anymore...but continued to cheer for the Lakers and hope that he played well so they could win.

Then, later in his career, he changed into "Uncle Kobe" and started helping younger players. Then, after he retired did a lot of great things off the court and by the time he died, I liked him more than I had at any time in his career.

Really not sure why that is so difficult to for you to grasp, but considering you're still carrying on about it 4 days later, apparently it's impossible for you to grasp. You sound like Wiggy saying you're not a real Cleveland fan because you don't pull for the Cavs.

That's the level you've sunk to on this. Great job. :thumb:

Yeah put this all on me. I didn't bring this topic up today. Guess you missed that part huh? Blaming me for someone else bringing this topic back up. Insanity at it's finest.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that's great. Guess what else? No one cares.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah put this all on me. I didn't bring this topic up today. Guess you missed that part huh? Blaming me for someone else bringing this topic back up. Insanity at it's finest.

I don't navigate this board 24/7. If you haven't noticed, I haven't post much this season. I'm responding back to you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am, because it is. You started this shit.

You're the one who got your panties all twisted because someone stopped liking/rooting for Lebron after he left their team. Just like when Wiggy says you're not a real Cleveland fan because you root for the Celtics instead of the Cavs.

Now, after doing the same shit to someone else, you want to play the victim.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am, because it is. You started this shit.

You're the one who got your panties all twisted because someone stopped liking/rooting for Lebron after he left their team. Just like when Wiggy says you're not a real Cleveland fan because you root for the Celtics instead of the Cavs.

Now, after doing the same shit to someone else, you want to play the victim.

Playing the victim card? Oh how lame. Really? You know I don't do stuff like that. You don't like what I've said. So all you got left is to say incorrectly I'm somehow upset? That's beyond funny.

And for me this was never about as you put it get "your panties all twisted". Was never upset in the first place. It's about how both of them reacted when LeBron left their teams. I thought it was a funny reaction by both.

Now I tried to end this topic last Friday. Got nothing more to say about it. Already gave you my explanation multiple times.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's circle back to this for a second because apparently you don't understand sarcasm and you thought it would be funny to laugh at me?

So go at it. Why don't you 'LOL' at me some more, DJ? Get your shots in.

Lamest poster on here.....outside of Wamu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tick Tock GIF by memecandy