• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 2) Phoenix Suns vs. 3) Denver Nuggets

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now wait a minute, who's upset here? Certainly not me. Why did I call him wiggy 2.0? Because both had no issues with LeBron when he played for the teams they root for. And then both had issues with him after he left. I just think that's funny.

You sound like a little bitch right now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ERMAGHERD, HE USED TO CHEER FOR LEBRON WHEN HE WAS ON HIS TEAM!!!! NOW HE DOESN'T!!!!!

WHY IS NO ONE ELSE OUTRAGED BY THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like a little bitch right now.

Look kid don't keep having issues with me because I pointed out you and wiggy reacted the same way when LeBron left both of your teams. You even said your issues with him didn't start until the moment he left Miami. And wiggy's issues started the moment he left Cleveland.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look kid don't keep having issues with me because I pointed out you and wiggy reacted the same way when LeBron left both of your teams. You even said your issues with him didn't start until the moment he left Miami. And wiggy's issues started the moment he left Cleveland.

You're still a bitch, pussy. Go learn how to be a man before you talk to me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still a bitch, pussy. Go learn how to be a man before you talk to me.

You can call me whatever you want. I think it's funny how you've lost your mind over something you actually said. I haven't made anything up. But mentioning you've pulled the same BS about LeBron that wiggy did obviously strikes a nerve.

You outright admitted you had no issues with him when he was in Miami. You call me a bitch yet you're the acting like a woman who inserted her pad in the wrong hole.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call me whatever you want. I think it's funny how you've lost your mind over something you actually said. I haven't made anything up. But mentioning you've pulled the same BS about LeBron that wiggy did obviously strikes a nerve.

You outright admitted you had no issues with him when he was in Miami. You call me a bitch yet you're the acting like a woman who inserted her pad in the wrong hole.

Why are you trying to get @dtgold88 banned again?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if Wiggy and I both like Mexican food, that makes us exactly the same. Guess it's some weird, rare trait for someone to stop rooting for a guy once he leaves your team. Strange scene.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually haven't lost my mind over anything. This is all amusing to me how you're still on this for almost a week straight. And it's funny because my original premise was how there are rules for Lebron, and then there are rules for everyone else. This was more of a shot at Adam Silver, since he is the commissioner after all, then it was at Lebron. But you made it more about me disliking Lebron, and you continue on this pointless and meaningless crusade - all because Lebron's from the same hometown as you, you feel entitled and required to stick up for Lebron.

Keep taking your jabs, I'm good with it, because this is entertaining.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I'm doing good, my friend. Moved to Key West several months ago and just now getting settled in. Work and moving is a horrid combination. How about you?
So far, hanging and banging. Even at my ripe old age. Up to THREE grandsons now and the little bastids always make me expend more energy than I'd like lol. Glad you're doing well...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually haven't lost my mind over anything. This is all amusing to me how you're still on this for almost a week straight. And it's funny because my original premise was how there are rules for Lebron, and then there are rules for everyone else. This was more of a shot at Adam Silver, since he is the commissioner after all, then it was at Lebron. But you made it more about me disliking Lebron, and you continue on this pointless and meaningless crusade - all because Lebron's from the same hometown as you, you feel entitled and required to stick up for Lebron.

Keep taking your jabs, I'm good with it, because this is entertaining.

Well I see you insist on still talking about this.

It's not about you disliking LeBron. Like I already said I think it's funny that both you and wiggy had no issues with him when he played for your teams. But the moment he left both of you then had issues. Already said that though. Not sure why you don't understand it.

And this isn't about as you put it "sticking up for LeBron". It's about making fun of you for being a Heat homer and nothing else.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see you insist on still talking about this.

It's not about you disliking LeBron. Like I already said I think it's funny that both you and wiggy had no issues with him when he played for your teams. But the moment he left both of you then had issues. Already said that though. Not sure why you don't understand it.

And this isn't about as you put it "sticking up for LeBron". It's about making fun of you for being a Heat homer and nothing else.

I don't know how not cheering for a player that's no longer on my team qualifies me as a homer. I pull for whomever wears a Heat jersey, once they're no longer on my team, I don't cheer for them. I didn't realize this was some weird rare trait.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how not cheering for a player that's no longer on my team qualifies me as a homer. I pull for whomever wears a Heat jersey, once they're no longer on my team, I don't cheer for them. I didn't realize this was some weird rare trait.
@trojanfan12 am I missing something here? Like, what's wrong with this kid (@Wamu)?