• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 2) Phoenix Suns vs. 3) Denver Nuggets

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that vaccinated people can still get the virus don't you?

As far as your issues with LeBron, comment # 261. You can look that info up for yourself, don't feel like posting it again. But what I read about it what LeBron attended was an outdoor event. And the article seemed to indicate LeBron's been vaccinated and league knew it. Sorry man but it's funny as hell that some Heat fans still gots the issues with him.

I have issues with Lebron that exist outside of him leaving the Heat. I just think he's a POS for a variety of reasons outside of basketball.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, DJ. Then it raises an important question - why does CP3 need to be held out if he's been vaccinated? He should be good, right?
Seeing a report now that he tested positive for it.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that vaccinated people can still get the virus don't you?

As far as your issues with LeBron, comment # 261. You can look that info up for yourself, don't feel like posting it again. But what I read about it what LeBron attended was an outdoor event. And the article seemed to indicate LeBron's been vaccinated and league knew it. Sorry man but it's funny as hell that some Heat fans still gots the issues with him.
And CP apparently got it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron didn't test positive for Covid.

But, it's breaking protocol (rules). And again, so what exactly is the incentive in taking this vaccine. You're still going to get Covid, you're still going to spread it. Your symptoms are less severe (outside of having natural immunity). So what's the point exactly?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And CP apparently got it.

So, the argument that started with Wiggy was that CP3 should've taken the vaccine as he wouldn't have ran into the issue. CP3 took the vaccine. Still got Covid, still has to sit out.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the argument that started with Wiggy was that CP3 should've taken the vaccine as he wouldn't have ran into the issue. CP3 took the vaccine. Still got Covid, still has to sit out.
I'm bringing it up because you said there is a double standard between CP and James.....

Can't remember what you typed this AM? LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, CP3 is now out indefinitely likely due to Covid. Meanwhile, Lebron was able to violate Covid protocols so it could party it up with Drake, and nothing. Adam Silver is a joke.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if CP3 got the JJ vaccine. It's only roughly 75 to 80% effective at prevention whereas Moderna and Pfizer are in the high 90s. A lot of athletes seem to be getting the JJ since its just one shot. The Yankees had a small outbreak on their team after vaccination and they all had the JJ vaccine. The vaccine still helped because they didn't become sick and were mostly asymptomatic, but they still caught it. That percentage gap seems to be why you're seeing some test positive despite being vaccinated.

My guess is since he's vaxxed, he might not miss all that much time. Maybe 1 game. I don't know if they've set a hard date for the WCF, but if Utah/LA goes the full 7, he might not miss any games. Still, what rotten luck for CP3. Something ALWAYS happens to him. Poor guy

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bringing it up because you said there is a double standard between CP and James.....

Can't remember what you typed this AM? LOL.

That there are rules for Lebron, and then rules for everyone else.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if CP3 got the JJ vaccine. It's only roughly 75 to 80% effective at prevention whereas Moderna and Pfizer are in the high 90s. A lot of athletes seem to be getting the JJ since its just one shot. The Yankees had a small outbreak on their team after vaccination and they all had the JJ vaccine. The vaccine still helped because they didn't become sick and were mostly asymptomatic, but they still caught it. That percentage gap seems to be why you're seeing some test positive despite being vaccinated.

My guess is since he's vaxxed, he might not miss all that much time. Maybe 1 game. I don't know if they've set a hard date for the WCF, but if Utah/LA goes the full 7, he might not miss any games. Still, what rotten luck for CP3. Something ALWAYS happens to him. Poor guy
Yeah, 1 game is all he is likely to miss according to what I heard this AM.

Since the Jazz-Clipps is going 7 games most likely.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, James didn't have Covid.....CP does.

So there's that.
Broke protocol, which means, doesn't matter if he had/doesn't have Covid or not. Lou Williams got suspended last year in the bubble (for good reason) because he broke protocol; didn't matter what his results were or not.

And did Lebron get the vaccine? Because Lebron likes to announce everything to the world for attention, but he's been silent when questioned on getting the vaccine or not.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pointed out that being outside reduces risk of infection, doesn't remove it altogether though. So, with that being said, you're saying it's okay for Lebron to be in a public setting, outside, without being vaccinated? But, CP3, who is vaccinated and was (I'm assuming) in a public setting, is an asshole? That's the logic you're presenting.

And I'm fully aware that you can still get Covid while vaccinated, which begs the question - what's the point of the vaccine? If you're going with the above logic.

Post some legit proof LeBron hasn't been vaccinated. Did you ignore the part of my comment where I said the article I ran across seemed to say he's been vaccinated?

Show me where I called CP3 an asshole. I didn't, you did.

What's the point of getting the vaccine? If you don't understand why it's important to get vaccinated I'm not explaining it. You can find that info on your own. Do you not understand that no vaccine out there gives 100% immunity?

So we gotta another Heat fan still pissed at LeBron. How many years ago did he leave Miami? Don't you think it's time to get over it and stop being so overly critical over everything he does?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post some legit proof LeBron hasn't been vaccinated. Did you ignore the part of my comment where I said the article I ran across seemed to say he's been vaccinated?

Show me where I called CP3 an asshole. I didn't, you did.

What's the point of getting the vaccine? If you don't understand why it's important to get vaccinated I'm not explaining it. You can find that info on your own. Do you not understand that no vaccine out there gives 100% immunity?

So we gotta another Heat fan still pissed at LeBron. How many years ago did he leave Miami? Don't you think it's time to get over it and stop being so overly critical over everything he does?
I've clearly done my research and have these questions, you like to interject yourself into anything and everything, so please shine your wisdom on me. Again, vaccines are designed to prevent your from illness and give you immunity towards an infectious disease.

As it relates to Lebron, I've noticed for years you like to champion for Lebron. If someone comes knocking on Lebron in anyway, you come right to his defense. You can literally set a clock to it, it's uncanny really. Someone says something bad about Lebron, here comes Captain Save-a-hoe.

I haven't liked Lebron, on the court since he left the Heat in '14. Didn't care about him off the court. In the last year, Lebron has show who he is as it relates to causing a further divide in this country - has nothing to do with him leaving the Heat or not.

So please, continue on your pointless ramblings. You're starting to sound like Wiggy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have issues with Lebron that exist outside of him leaving the Heat. I just think he's a POS for a variety of reasons outside of basketball.
totally agree.

while he was on my team- I backed him- when he is not- I really cant stomach the guy.

If I a scale of 0 to 100 you had to put a figure on why LeBron came back to Cleveland---- whether 0 -because he loves Cleveland the fans and really wanted to deliver for them, or 100- he knew he had to fix his legacy if he ever wanted consideration as maybe the best player ever and he knew the Cavs had the assets/personnel to put a winner together-- id put it at 99.9999999.

LeBron doesnt give a shit about the Lakers. He didnt give a shit about the Cavs or the Heat. He is only loyal to himself- which is fine- whatever- but dont expect the loyalty of fans either.

great to watch him and cheer him while he is on your team- but after he leaves- i show him the same loyalty that he showed us, and everyone else he has played for.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've clearly done my research and have these questions, you like to interject yourself into anything and everything, so please shine your wisdom on me. Again, vaccines are designed to prevent your from illness and give you immunity towards an infectious disease.

As it relates to Lebron, I've noticed for years you like to champion for Lebron. If someone comes knocking on Lebron in anyway, you come right to his defense. You can literally set a clock to it, it's uncanny really. Someone says something bad about Lebron, here comes Captain Save-a-hoe.

I haven't liked Lebron, on the court since he left the Heat in '14. Didn't care about him off the court. In the last year, Lebron has show who he is as it relates to causing a further divide in this country - has nothing to do with him leaving the Heat or not.

So please, continue on your pointless ramblings. You're starting to sound like Wiggy.
his politics are the worst. He is just about propaganda and showmanship.

the one guy got shot in the back in Milwaukee- which was bad- I admit- on the same hand the guy was wanted for felonious sexual assault, resisted cops becuase he knew he had a felony on him, wrestled with the cops- and then ran to his car and grabbed a knife---- but to LeBron he is just some poor innocent guy.

or the poor girl in Columbus- a terrible tragedy she was shot and killed- but if you are going to lunge at someone with a knife and try and stab that person when a police officer has already told you to put the knife down- you just arent makinig a good choice- and then Lebron tweets out "Your Next" with a picture of the cop in question.

its really just unbelievable. And its sad because its that kind of bullshit that takes away from the real incidents of racism and gives ignorant people an excuse.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broke protocol, which means, doesn't matter if he had/doesn't have Covid or not. Lou Williams got suspended last year in the bubble (for good reason) because he broke protocol; didn't matter what his results were or not.

And did Lebron get the vaccine? Because Lebron likes to announce everything to the world for attention, but he's been silent when questioned on getting the vaccine or not.
Like TJ12 said, the event was outside and he was there a matter of minutes.....not like he hung out there for long.