• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #22 USC @ Texas || FOX || 7:00 p.m. CST || TEX -3.5

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Texas. Put a whooping on in that second half.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well our QB matchup next Friday is out of Napolean Dynamite. We got Uncle Rico and you guys got Kip.
Daniels has a bit of that James Franco Saul Silver from Pineapple express thing going with the mustache and bandana :L :dhd:

p-pineapple-express-james-franco.jpg

la-1536547305-p9i3p3hvh9-snap-image

Tbh I kinda want to see Wazzu take the North. Y'all are well overdue imo

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels has a bit of that James Franco Saul Silver from Pineapple express thing going with the mustache and bandana :L :dhd:

p-pineapple-express-james-franco.jpg

la-1536547305-p9i3p3hvh9-snap-image

Tbh I kinda want to see Wazzu take the North. Y'all are well overdue imo

Eh, put glasses on him and he is Kip with the fake middle school goatee. Maybe you're right but I prefer it to be the Napolean Dynamite bowl where it at least means something.

And yes, we are due but we got the one coach in the world that thinks you can throw the ball 60 times when it is frozen outside for the last month of football. He watched the one throw from Bledsoe from the Snow Bowl, didn't realize our RB ran for 200 plus yards to beat the Mutts.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, put glasses on him and he is Kip with the fake middle school goatee. Maybe you're right but I prefer it to be the Napolean Dynamite bowl where it at least means something.

And yes, we are due but we got the one coach in the world that thinks you can throw the ball 60 times when it is frozen outside for the last month of football. He watched the one throw from Bledsoe from the Snow Bowl, didn't realize our RB ran for 200 plus yards to beat the Mutts.
Youre right he does kinda look like kip:dhd: Y'all may be in luck tho. Tee seems to either run the ball 60 times when the line isn't opening lanes. Or have there HS senior college freshman throw 60 times. JT does have a ton of talent I'm just hoping this coaching staff doesn't ruin him. JT and Amon Ra have a ton of potential. But this staff isn't doping either of them any favors imo.

SC secondary is thin. They lost 3 starting safeties over the past few months. Yokel transferred,Bolden got in trouble off the field and Pola Mao is out with an injury. I could see was exploiting the SC secondary. And opening the run for a big play especially if y'all got a speed back that can hit the edge

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right he does kinda look like kip:dhd: Y'all may be in luck tho. Tee seems to either run the ball 60 times when the line isn't opening lanes. Or have there HS senior college freshman throw 60 times. JT does have a ton of talent I'm just hoping this coaching staff doesn't ruin him. JT and Amon Ra have a ton of potential. But this staff isn't doping either of them any favors imo.

SC secondary is thin. They lost 3 starting safeties over the past few months. Yokel transferred,Bolden got in trouble off the field and Pola Mao is out with an injury. I could see was exploiting the SC secondary. And opening the run for a big play especially if y'all got a speed back that can hit the edge

Well I'll give your DC the game plan, play man and you won't have an issue. UW is the only team in the past few years that has against us and has shut us down. Might give up a few TD's but it's better to take 10 3 and outs than have us burn 6 minutes on the clock by destroying a zone defense like we do 10 times a game.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll give your DC the game plan, play man and you won't have an issue. UW is the only team in the past few years that has against us and has shut us down. Might give up a few TD's but it's better to take 10 3 and outs than have us burn 6 minutes on the clock by destroying a zone defense like we do 10 times a game.
SC primarily plays man. But they've been very soft in the middle of the field. They haven't had the pass rush they had last year either. Not going to help being without Gustin the first half of the Wazzu game. I could see Wazzu coming out strong. I think the PAC north is a lot more open than some may think. And this game could very well have a major impact.The south is a mess gonna be an interesting year in the PAC

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC primarily plays man. But they've been very soft in the middle of the field. They haven't had the pass rush they had last year either. Not going to help being without Gustin the first half of the Wazzu game. I could see Wazzu coming out strong. I think the PAC north is a lot more open than some may think. And this game could very well have a major impact.The south is a mess gonna be an interesting year in the PAC

Eh, the North I think (especially after Oregon's) is how it is has been for the past three years. It will come down to the Stanford/Washington game. We should beat Stanford as we have dominated them the past 3 years but UW dominates the Air Raid.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, the North I think (especially after Oregon's) is how it is has been for the past three years. It will come down to the Stanford/Washington game. We should beat Stanford as we have dominated them the past 3 years but UW dominates the Air Raid.
I think the North could come down to 4 teams atm. Gotta see how it plays out. But all it takes is one game to break the cycle. Especially in the PAC

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the North could come down to 4 teams atm. Gotta see how it plays out. But all it takes is one game to break the cycle. Especially in the PAC

Well we get the golden showers at home so not scared of them, Stanford doesn't have a home field advantage and like I said our speed D has cost them the Heisman two times. But they beat the Mutts and they destroy our offense (I know I keep skipping Cal but they will get taken out). So I think it will be challenging, the South is all sorts of confusing though. Not sure how that will shake out.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
APPLE CUP
41 - 14 (2017)
45 - 17 (2016)
45 - 10 (2015)
31 - 13 (2014)
27 - 17 (2013) <--- Sarkisian's last year at Washington.

455185218-e1410464860423.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we get the golden showers at home so not scared of them, Stanford doesn't have a home field advantage and like I said our speed D has cost them the Heisman two times. But they beat the Mutts and they destroy our offense (I know I keep skipping Cal but they will get taken out). So I think it will be challenging, the South is all sorts of confusing though. Not sure how that will shake out.
j-photo-u1

The South looks like a train wreck right now. SC has a lot to fix. Utah could be solid but Hundley didnt look good and they choked pretty bad tonight. Zona looked like the favorite at the beginning of the year. Then tate went down with an injury. UCLA hasn't looked good under Chip. ASU looked solid until tonight. Tbh Colorado has looked like the best of the batch so far. The South is completely open imo.

As far as the North Stanford and Udubs may be the favorites. But I cant count Wazzu or Oregon out. And I think Cal has an outside shot. Should be a lot of great PAC games tho imo

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this happen? One of the more perplexing scores to wake up to.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn both LA schools got beat down by OU and Texas.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Clay Helton is unemployed as of later today, right?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well our QB matchup next Friday is out of Napolean Dynamite. We got Uncle Rico and you guys got Kip.
Now that's a classic right there.

Well done wazzu :suds:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if this is a good win or not.

But, for at least one week Texas looked sorta kinda almost halfway decent.

There is plenty of dumb shit to correct (as usual) but they looked like a football team a little bit today.

Or then again it might be just that USC is looking to hire yet another coach again, and Texas still sucks.

HOOK EM?!?!

I’m with ya HornsStampede. Not sure what to think of this win. I mean it’s a good win anytime you can beat a blue blood like USC, but this could possibly be the worse USC team since the Hackett years.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with ya HornsStampede. Not sure what to think of this win. I mean it’s a good win anytime you can beat a blue blood like USC, but this could possibly be the worse USC team since the Hackett years.

You may not be wrong.

They hit some adversity late in the 2nd quarter with that bad call on the safety. Then when a couple of other things didn't go their way...they melted down. Looked a lot like what I remember from the Hackett years.

Hopefully shit gets turned around and this ends up looking like a better win for you guys.