• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I agree.

KCP is a pretty good defender and shooter and Braun strikes me as a better role player off the bench. Not really starter material.

I think Braun is fine.

The problem comes when Braun sits down.

Because now you lost your solid depth piece behind the starter.

Nuggets need someone to step up there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I agree.

KCP is a pretty good defender and shooter and Braun strikes me as a better role player off the bench. Not really starter material.
He is a much better shooter than Braun and underrated defender. That would be a bigger loss than some people realize. Some contender will love KCP

• Bullseye
Reactions: DJ

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your deal is better than most people will come up with. It’s my contention that you just don’t trade a top 5 player…ever. You’re always going to lose that deal. Embiid’s injury luck sucks. Nobody likes that. Weirdos like @Iggloo dont understand that if they trade Embiid they’re never getting back real value and they’re likely wasting Maxey as well. He would rather be Elton Brand Jrue Holiday and Andre Iguodala and an eternal 4-7 seed. I would rather sign up to bet on Embiid can’t be injured every season in the end and taking a chance on 1 maybe 2 shots in his career at a championship than no shot for the next 10 years. He didn’t watch the Process. He’s a front runner PA transplant living in Houston. It’s out of sight out of mind for him when the teams are bad.

Understood. Just figured if they were interested in KD, an Embiid deal would probably be similar.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s your deal, faggot? Who are they trading Embiid to and what comes back. Here’s a tool to figure it out, faggot.

@fightinfunbags There aren't many teams and that is being kind.

Nothing comes to mind except one and I am not sure both teams would do it.

Embiid for a package centered around Zion...I wasn't sure how many 1st's to include so I just threw this offer out there. I'm not sure N.O. would include Murphy too

N.O. stays in win-now and then signs Ingram long-term. Philly gets much younger and gets a superstar potential player with injuries concerns of course and then also Daniels and 3 or 4 future 1st's. I just threw 3 random picks out there but all picks are below.

1719506364521.png

1719506507191.png

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both make sense

As Memphis I’d have gone for bob but I get it
Really sucks for Chicago bc they really don't have any pieces to start the rebuild other than White, Kiddey, Pat Williams and now Buzelis. They were stuck in mediocrity for so long. If nobody will sign Derozan outright they would have to do a sign-and-trade and hope for scraps. LaVine isn't worth a lot either. Vuc, probably not worth much too.

This failed miserably. Some decent pieces to start the rebuild if Buzelis and Kiddey can develop that will be a big key.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really sucks for Chicago bc they really don't have any pieces to start the rebuild other than White, Kiddey, Pat Williams and now Buzelis. They were stuck in mediocrity for so long. If nobody will sign Derozan outright they would have to do a sign-and-trade and hope for scraps. LaVine isn't worth a lot either. Vuc, probably not worth much too.

This failed miserably. Some decent pieces to start the rebuild if Buzelis and Kiddey can develop that will be a big key.

Just get seconds and take back a little salary to make it easy

Move into round 1 like okc just did when needed

They need to be bad the next 3 years anyway

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if their offer is better than CLE's. Rui or LeVert? Rui more potential if they like him. LeVert is expiring and/or they can flip him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad fit behind and potentially next to AD.
If he stays in the paint more. He has a quick trigger imo. Takes bad shots and not a good % from 3. Very solid rebounder though and he can score in the paint when he asserts himself