• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he stays in the paint more. He has a quick trigger imo. Takes bad shots and not a good % from 3. Very solid rebounder though and he can score in the paint when he asserts himself

Not my first choice, but not terrible. Tie in one of their guards (Ayo or Carter) and the Lakers are getting closer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This silly faggot wants the Sixers to trade Embiid when the teams with multiple tradable picks who are contenders have already made their moves with those picks. This faggot wants the Sixers to make another Charles Barkley trade for peanuts. This faggot wants to build the team around a 6’2’’ point guard. This is just another hot take from a casual.

To be fair, he makes a valid point.

Embiid is a great player and arguably the best big in the league when he's healthy. The problem is...he's never healthy.

For as much as folks have talked about AD and his injuries, he's had 2 seasons where he played 75 games and another (last year) where he played 76. Embiid has never played more than 68.

There are plenty of Lakers fans who think they should move AD for whatever they can get.

Obviously, they are not likely to get equal value for Embiid (you never do when trading a star player). But if the organization believes he can't stay healthy, they can still get players, picks and cap relief trading him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Embiid is a great player and arguably the best big in the league when he's healthy. The problem is...he's never healthy.

For as much as folks have talked about AD and his injuries, he's had 2 seasons where he played 75 games and another (last year) where he played 76. Embiid has never played more than 68.

There are plenty of Lakers fans who think they should move AD for whatever they can get.

Obviously, they are not likely to get equal value for Embiid (you never do when trading a star player). But if the organization believes he can't stay healthy, they can still get players, picks and cap relief trading him.
I said this months ago. He never can stay healthy. Get full trade compensation at his peak. Now, how many packages live up to that true peak? Not a lot out there but maybe a couple. I mean if BKN got 5 1st’s for Bridges just imagine what you can get for Embiid. Two young talented players, one being a young star with potential and a shit ton of picks. Like I said, not a lot of choices but at some point his trade value will decline and they won’t get that high return.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vucevic is one of the most overrated players in the league.

Don’t think you want him.

I've been a Vuc fan and wanted him on the Lakers since he was at USC...so there's likely some bias on my part. lol

His numbers are solid, but might be some empty calories in there.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Vuc fan and wanted him on the Lakers since he was at USC...so there's likely some bias on my part. lol

Some? Lot of empty calories with Vucevic.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vucevic is one of the most overrated players in the league.

Don’t think you want him.
Chicago found out quick. Surprised they held onto this long, maybe they tried trading him in the past too. He is very inconsistent

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be a reduced role next to and backing up AD, so maybe that value is different.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't need to play in meaningless regular season games. He needs to play in the playoffs.