• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Vuc fan and wanted him on the Lakers since he was at USC...so there's likely some bias on my part. lol

His numbers are solid, but might be some empty calories in there.
How I see it.....at his best? Yeah, he's a great fit with Lebron, I think. But not sure last time he was at that level.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I see it.....at his best? Yeah, he's a great fit with Lebron, I think. But not sure last time he was at that level.

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I actively watched a Bulls game and paid attention to him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So re-work his contract and let him play the final 20 games of the regular season and just the playoffs lol
I would love that.

Little financial lawyer bitches would cry.

Embiid would make up all the money in global sponsorships.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid can average 60 a game and be happy bc he will get MVP
Yup, and some fans here also will be happy with that, as opposed to actually contending for rings.

Your deal is better than most people will come up with. It’s my contention that you just don’t trade a top 5 player…ever. You’re always going to lose that deal. Embiid’s injury luck sucks. Nobody likes that. Weirdos like @Iggloo dont understand that if they trade Embiid they’re never getting back real value and they’re likely wasting Maxey as well. He would rather be Elton Brand Jrue Holiday and Andre Iguodala and an eternal 4-7 seed. I would rather sign up to bet on Embiid can’t be injured every season in the end and taking a chance on 1 maybe 2 shots in his career at a championship than no shot for the next 10 years. He didn’t watch the Process. He’s a front runner PA transplant living in Houston. It’s out of sight out of mind for him when the teams are bad.

The deal he suggested is the kind I think they need to do, yes. Rip off this band-aid. Get as much as you can, picks wise especially, before Embiid goes Yao Ming and totally breaks down. Which is coming.

You probably also thought it was an incredibly dumb idea to trade Ben Simmons before it became obvious we needed to do it, amirite? It's because you are in denial.

The rest of your post is bizarre and wrong. I live in New Jersey, by the way. But I did live in Texas for years before moving back to the northeast a few years ago.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and some fans here also will be happy with that, as opposed to actually contending for rings.

The deal he suggested is the kind I think they need to do, yes. Rip off this band-aid. Get as much as you can, picks wise especially, before Embiid goes Yao Ming and totally breaks down. Which is coming.

You probably also thought it was an incredibly dumb idea to trade Ben Simmons before it became obvious we needed to do it, amirite? It's because you are in denial.

The rest of your post is bizarre and wrong. I live in New Jersey, by the way. But I did live in Texas for years before moving back to the northeast a few years ago.
North Jersey is a steaming pile of shit, iggloo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only teams that make some sense for an Embiid trade are Houston, New Orleans and Sac. Nothing really makes a lot of sense.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he opts in, and still probably a little shy. Apron status, can't take back more than you send out.

Might need a 3rd team to make this work lol