• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense.

They hav Sengun and traded for Adams at trade deadline if I remember right.
Sengun is on the block. Sources say they want Clingan and they don't want to extend Sengun

Reactions: DJ

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a kolek fan. Bad pg draft at that point

You guys seem to like Simpson though

He’s fun but really small

Get kris dunn or someone like that
Kolek is fine for what he is, he will keep an offense running and shoot well from 3. I think his best-case but unlikely comp would be Payton Pritchard. It's more likely he is a lesser version of that. Lesser Pritchard is still a nice value add for a need for the Wolves.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, this may help the Knicks keep Hartenstein. The Thunder could always pay more than the Knicks who can only pay about 16-17 mil per season by cap rules. For Hartenstein to stay he needed to be convinced the Knicks situation was better. Maybe he sees it that way now after this deal. If he’s maximizing money he was always going OKC
Right now they can't do anything with Hartenstein. As matter of fact, the Celtics have a big (Kornet) free agent and Stevens is looking for a big.
Word this morning is that several teams have called about Pritchard but they want to unload guys that don't fit. If Stevens can unload Pritchard and create some wiggle room, he just might be able to squeeze Hartenstein into a very tight budget. Celts owners have said that they don't care about the luxury tax.

My guess is that he drafts Ulrich Chomche - Cameroon or N'Faly Dante - Oregon if they last to the end of the round.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is offering Sengun to the Suns as a sweetener to land KD....

I seriously doubt the Suns trade KD....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now they can't do anything with Hartenstein. As matter of fact, the Celtics have a big (Kornet) free agent and Stevens is looking for a big.
Word this morning is that several teams have called about Pritchard but they want to unload guys that don't fit. If Stevens can unload Pritchard and create some wiggle room, he just might be able to squeeze Hartenstein into a very tight budget. Celts owners have said that they don't care about the luxury tax.

My guess is that he drafts Ulrich Chomche - Cameroon or N'Faly Dante - Oregon if they last to the end of the round.
In that scenario Hartenstein would be taking the MLE to play with the Celtics. That’s taking 50% of what OKC could pay him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they don’t think they can win a title with the current group?

Dealing KD for a package that includes Sengun gives them a chance to build a future around Sengun and Booker.

Not sure what I would do if I were them, but I do think they need to make a major move of some type.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah doubting they trade their big 3. They want to run it back

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure the Cavs have enough ammo. LeVert is an expiring contract. I'm sure other teams can offer more, is my guess