• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs should make the call depending on the price. I don't think it would take much honestly for Wiggins

the hardest part for you gusy is being so close to the tax line.

you're gonna become a tax payer to keep Okoro

It'll be hard to match salaries with GS and not make GS even worse off

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hardest part for you gusy is being so close to the tax line.

you're gonna become a tax payer to keep Okoro

It'll be hard to match salaries with GS and not make GS even worse off
Dan doesn't worry about being a tax payer if they become a contender. Does Wiggins make them a true contender? Is the question.

Levert and salary. They need a spark off the bench. I am sure other teams could offer better though, Wiggins isn't worth a whole lot. Why would LA want Wiggins back in a trade

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan doesn't worry about being a tax payer if they become a contender. Does Wiggins make them a true contender? Is the question.

Levert and salary. They need a spark off the bench. I am sure other teams could offer better though, Wiggins isn't worth a whole lot. Why would LA want Wiggins back in a trade
Lavert seems to have a couple stretches each year where he just looks like a guy you want to keep. I don’t see him much though. I do see Wiggins though and he doesn’t have much left.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves have spent the last year spending the late picks on players that are 3-4 years away from contributing. I am hoping they take players that have low floors this time around. Holmes/Kolek types.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves have spent the last year spending the late picks on players that are 3-4 years away from contributing. I am hoping they take players that have low floors this time around. Holmes/Kolek types.

I liked those guys though

And most rookies aren’t stepping in day 1

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked those guys though

And most rookies aren’t stepping in day 1
I agree, but in most drafts you can find some older prospects that can step in for a role day 1, but don't have much of a ceiling. Wolves need those as it is the only avenue they have to replace outgoing players. Kolek can play some backup PG minutes which may be the most critical need as Conley needs few minutes than ever. Maybe they can resign Morris?

Holmes would be a guarantee that Kyle Anderson is gone. Although if Leonard Miller takes the next step that spot could already be filled.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 first rd picks is a nice haul for Bridges. But it's hard to understand why they'd turn down Houstons offer to then trade Bridges not only to a major rival but one that is a stone throw away from them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 first rd picks is a nice haul for Bridges. But it's hard to understand why they'd turn down Houstons offer to then trade Bridges not only to a major rival but one that is a stone throw away from them.
I guess the main reason is Bridges was forcing his way there. Maybe he said he would not comply with being traded to another team?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but in most drafts you can find some older prospects that can step in for a role day 1, but don't have much of a ceiling. Wolves need those as it is the only avenue they have to replace outgoing players. Kolek can play some backup PG minutes which may be the most critical need as Conley needs few minutes than ever. Maybe they can resign Morris?

Holmes would be a guarantee that Kyle Anderson is gone. Although if Leonard Miller takes the next step that spot could already be filled.

I’m not a kolek fan. Bad pg draft at that point

You guys seem to like Simpson though

He’s fun but really small

Get kris dunn or someone like that

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially, I don't see what other options they had to eliminate KAT's massive weakness. Ant is the type of player where the Wolves can be competitive in most scenarios. McDaniels is an awesome 3rd piece. Reid is the ideal center for that team. The fact that they have 90 million tied up on two players who need the other because they are not complete players is a super bummer.

I think you kind of hinted at it though.

Should have traded KAT instead of trading for Gobert.

Try to get another good athletic wing who complements what they have and a couple role player bigs.

Even had they kept KAT at the 5, this team was always going to be above average defensively because of the perimeter defenders they have on the roster.