• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 first rd picks is a nice haul for Bridges. But it's hard to understand why they'd turn down Houstons offer to then trade Bridges not only to a major rival but one that is a stone throw away from them.
My guess is they didn’t want to trade him back when Houston reached out in the season. Marks is a pussy so he gave In when Bridges pushed to be traded to the Knicks this summer and never went back to Houston to see what their final offer is

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is they didn’t want to trade him back when Houston reached out in the season. Marks is a pussy so he gave In when Bridges pushed to be traded to the Knicks this summer and never went back to Houston to see what their final offer is

This sounds about right

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap rules? That's still a thing

Don’t get me started….

How dare teams

:: checks notes ::

Actually invest in their product and not just stick their hand out for handouts from the other franchises

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the king of, "I bet you would not say that (pussy) to (said player)."

I bet you would not call Marks a pussy to his face, guarantee you would not......LOL.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he has more left than Klay, how much more is the question.
Honestly his health history is what's most concerning. It's great he played 74 last year but the previous 4 he played 48, 54, 31 & 56 respectively.

The Warriors need another on ball scorer, and Wigs just disappeared the last two seasons. Will be interesting to see the haul for him. I think it'll likely be a lot less than people think only because PG holds the opt out leverage.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does Marks still have a job? Now that they've got some picks back, I'm locking him out of the building. No way I'm trusting him to put together another team

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns local reporter says this is completely made up. That guy has one of the most accurate beat reporter/local media hit rates in all of the league. And given SAS's track record, I'd lean towards the beat reporter

And you wonder who SAS's sources are

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-3 more really good years imo but health is the key with him
Is he a better player than Klay? Yes I think at this point he is and also a better defender at this point too. I think both are nice fits but I am not so sure this move is any different. PG is a better shot creator but it would ultimately come down to...

a. what do they give up for him
b. what does the roster look like after subtracting Klay and adding PG13

I expect more moves than this obviously but adding PG13 and subtracting Klay is not making you a legit title contender. Still a nice playoff run in that team though but I would trust this FO to make more moves and somehow make this roster look pretty damn after that move. There is no reason not to trust them at this point.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he a better player than Klay? Yes I think at this point he is and also a better defender at this point too. I think both are nice fits but I am not so sure this move is any different. PG is a better shot creator but it would ultimately come down to...

a. what do they give up for him
b. what does the roster look like after subtracting Klay and adding PG13

I expect more moves than this obviously but adding PG13 and subtracting Klay is not making you a legit title contender. Still a nice playoff run in that team though but I would trust this FO to make more moves and somehow make this roster look pretty damn after that move. There is no reason not to trust them at this point.
Easier to trust them if Meyers was still there, sure.

Dunleavy is relatively new to the job. But, we shall see.