• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Lebron and AD are both coming off of arguably their healthiest seasons and I'm not too thrilled about them playing.
Jdub really should be the replacement but he won’t be and I’m glad

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Lebron and AD are both coming off of arguably their healthiest seasons and I'm not too thrilled about them playing either.

I get wanting to represent your country...but your first responsibility is to the team that has millions of dollars invested in you.
I’m not out of the woods on Embiid haha

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a consideration. He hasn’t earned a Team USA spot.
Every bit as much as White, the Kahwi comparisons are everywhere. Like I said I’m glad he won’t be there. You can go ahead and write in both him
And Chet for the next 2 teams though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every bit as much as White, the Kahwi comparisons are everywhere.
I don’t care about media player comparisons. 1) It’s gay. He will be the player he is. He isn’t Kawhi. He’s JDub and it has nothing to do with earning a team USA role. White has been a consistent performer in the NBA and now a champion. He’s also not a Kyrie or a Mitchell who may think they were snubbed and should have been on this team from the jump.
Like I said I’m glad he won’t be there. You can go ahead and write in both him
And Chet for the next 2 teams though.
And that’s likely. I’m saying right now it’s too much and he hasn’t earned it yet.

You’re a weird dude sometimes. You often come off as old school in demanding people earn things and they don’t just have things handed to them. But then when it’s one of your guys you do a 180 on what you project.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Lebron and AD are both coming off of arguably their healthiest seasons and I'm not too thrilled about them playing either.

I get wanting to represent your country...but your first responsibility is to the team that has millions of dollars invested in you.
Exactly.

They both better not be playing of its a damn blowout.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care about media player comparisons. 1) It’s gay. He will be the player he is. He isn’t Kawhi. He’s JDub and it has nothing to do with earning a team USA role. White has been a consistent performer in the NBA and now a champion. He’s also not a Kyrie or a Mitchell who may think they were snubbed and should have been on this team from the jump.

And that’s likely. I’m saying right now it’s too much and he hasn’t earned it yet.

You’re a weird dude sometimes. You often come off as old school in demanding people earn things and they don’t just have things handed to them. But then when it’s one of your guys you do a 180 on what you project.
I’m old school, without question. Right now Jdub is better than Kahwi. Comparisons are being made to a young Kahwi, which is why I brought him up. I’m fine with him not being on the team, I made that clear.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc is a good dude but he is all aboard the Thunder train and for good reason but he has that homer in him at the same time.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m old school, without question. Right now Jdub is better than Kahwi. Comparisons are being made to a young Kahwi, which is why I brought him up. I’m fine with him not being on the team, I made that clear.
Holy shit....

Right now? Yes, but because Leonard is always banged up. If you could guarantee he was healthy?

I think most people would take Leonard.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit....

Right now? Yes, but because Leonard is always banged up. If you could guarantee he was healthy?

I think most people would take Leonard.
It’s a joke Leonard was on the team in the first place

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Clippers were involved in the decision. I think this is one of those press releases that invite you to read between the lines.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard is probably what the kid will end up being like but he ain't there just yet....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m seeing this all over social media. @The Q am I right that both the Knicks and Timberwolves are second apron teams? They can’t do deals where they aggregate players if they’re a 2nd apron team. How could this happen?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m seeing this all over social media. @The Q am I right that both the Knicks and Timberwolves are second apron teams? They can’t do deals where they aggregate players if they’re a 2nd apron team. How could this happen?

The knicks are not

They are hard capped at the second apron

They can aggregate salaries but can’t take back more money

Neither can minny so every one of these deals needs a third team unless salaries match exactly

More stupid bullshit from the Lenny iq Cba