• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care about media player comparisons. 1) It’s gay. He will be the player he is. He isn’t Kawhi. He’s JDub and it has nothing to do with earning a team USA role. White has been a consistent performer in the NBA and now a champion. He’s also not a Kyrie or a Mitchell who may think they were snubbed and should have been on this team from the jump.

And that’s likely. I’m saying right now it’s too much and he hasn’t earned it yet.

You’re a weird dude sometimes. You often come off as old school in demanding people earn things and they don’t just have things handed to them. But then when it’s one of your guys you do a 180 on what you project.
It's not 'old school' here it's thunder is a massive homer, and no crime in that. But when it comes to his guys he overlooks the things he'd be ripping them for or downplaying if they were on other teams. Josh Giddey being the most egregious example, if that dude had been a Laker or whatever when he had his little issue (which by the way I don't think was a big deal) he'd have been the loudest voice in the mob

It ended up being me and thunder minimizing that, if he were on another team it would have been just me lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not 'old school' here it's thunder is a massive homer, and no crime in that. But when it comes to his guys he overlooks the things he'd be ripping them for or downplaying if they were on other teams. Josh Giddey being the most egregious example, if that dude had been a Laker or whatever when he had his little issue (which by the way I don't think was a big deal) he'd have been the loudest voice in the mob

It ended up being me and thunder minimizing that, if he were on another team it would have been just me lol
And here we go, that’s where you are wrong. I would have defended Giddey no matter where he was if what came out was exactly the same. I’ll do it now and he is in Chicago. It seems people that have a tough time grasping integrity are the ones that question others for some reason. Now I will say that part of my reasoning was I know this organization pretty well, but I wouldn’t have any reason to think he was really guilty of much because there was none. Should be a great lesson for all though let the facts come out, any person deserves that.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go, that’s where you are wrong. I would have defended Giddey no matter where he was if what came out was exactly the same. I’ll do it now and he is in Chicago. It seems people that have a tough time grasping integrity are the ones that question others for some reason. Now I will say that part of my reasoning was I know this organization pretty well, but I wouldn’t have any reason to think he was really guilty of much because there was none. Should be a great lesson for all though let the facts come out, any person deserves that.
Part of your schtick is of course to never back down from a take (you call that 'integrity')

You're the biggest church lady here, you'd have been all over his ass lol

Why do you keep trying to cover your homerness? You're a homer, so what? It's sports, you're supposed to be at least a little homer that's what being a fan is. You just take it a little further than some. Constantly telling us they were real contenders this past playoffs was another example. We kept telling you what would happen, with them as a young team just now on track to get some playoff experience, and you kept saying they had great O and D stats so it was different for them, and then it happened exactly as Mecca and I and others said it would. Now it's JDub = Kawhi. It's fine like I said but stop pretending.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of your schtick is of course to never back down from a take (you call that 'integrity')

You're the biggest church lady here, you'd have been all over his ass lol

Why do you keep trying to cover your homerness? You're a homer, so what? It's sports, you're supposed to be at least a little homer that's what being a fan is. You just take it a little further than some. Constantly telling us they were real contenders this past playoffs was another example. We kept telling you what would happen, with them as a young team just now on track to get some playoff experience, and you kept saying they had great O and D stats so it was different for them, and then it happened exactly as Mecca and I and others said it would.
You are entitled to think what you want man, but you are wrong. Lots of things have happened at my school over the years, I have been consistent. As for the Thunder, Kyrie is still talking about them. You had the odds on your side of course, I never said you didn’t. I guess maybe now you would agree they are real contenders. Congrats on playing the odds and being right once.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added more, don’t bother reading it though. Hey everyone I guess it’s my turn today lmao.
Yes this is your go-to when your takes don't land, it's 'your turn'

The crying in this place I swear lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this is your go-to when your takes don't land, it's 'your turn'

The crying in this place I swear lol
No crying here, not something I do. I just about whipped a guys ass a few minutes ago for not honoring my no soliciting sign. Yup Im that guy. So when you question what I know I am you are going to get what you get. So keeping your distance while doing it is wise. You have a nice day though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No crying here, not something I do. I just about whipped a guys ass a few minutes ago for not honoring my no soliciting sign. Yup Im that guy. So when you question what I know I am you are going to get what you get. So keeping your distance while doing it is wise. You have a nice day though.

So you like whipping guys' asses? The picture is coming more into focus.... :heh:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now your internet tough guy act, you're predictable if anything lol

I'm not questioning, I'm describing (with a bit of clearly effective trolling added in). Seriously though, why do you get so butthurt when we notice you are a homer?

Is the 1600 mile distance from San Francisco to OKC far enough for me to be safe?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you like whipping guys' asses? The picture is coming more into focus.... :heh:
It would be wise to keep your distance with that kind of talk about him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really surprised the Rockets have lost interest in Sengun, even if he can’t spell for shit.
I guess it comes down to money and they don't think he is worth his extension. Guessing he wants max or close to it like everyone else. He seemed to take a big step, maybe he can be Joker 2.0 or 3.0. It would be a Rockets move to trade him and then he becomes a star though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick recap: 2nd year player Jalen Williams hasn’t earned a spot on the U.S. Olympic Basketball Team. Suggesting that he deserves to be invited is next level homer shit and indefensible.

People can claim they are who they are and blah blah blah but the above statement is stone cold immortal fact.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*Kiddey

*Kiddey

Get it right, losers