• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will never not be
Josh Giddey? More like Josh KIDDEY amirite?!? Because he likes to fuck kids! So you just change one letter and it sounds like 'kid' LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it works on so many levels! No wonder it keeps getting used over and over and over and
Oklahoma City Josh GIF by OKC Thunder

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of your schtick is of course to never back down from a take (you call that 'integrity')

You're the biggest church lady here, you'd have been all over his ass lol

Why do you keep trying to cover your homerness? You're a homer, so what? It's sports, you're supposed to be at least a little homer that's what being a fan is. You just take it a little further than some. Constantly telling us they were real contenders this past playoffs was another example. We kept telling you what would happen, with them as a young team just now on track to get some playoff experience, and you kept saying they had great O and D stats so it was different for them, and then it happened exactly as Mecca and I and others said it would. Now it's JDub = Kawhi. It's fine like I said but stop pretending.

I also told him OKC would falter in the playoffs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe no one offered much more?
Just say you’re right and let the rest of us move on. I don’t know why you give a fuck about Kelly Oubre saying something nice about the franchise and coaching staff that pays him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Thunder are built more cohesively with an identity and a philosophy. I think Cavs are still searching for theirs. Thunder look for long, switchable, two way players who share the ball around the attention Shai gets. The other two members of the Big 3 don’t need to be stars for this to work out for them. Chet and JDubb aren’t there yet and they were still number one seed in the West. The Cavs are starting over with their coach. I would say job one is coaching and front office nail this down and then get working to establish that identity.
This could all be true....but think they may have an idea what their identity is.

Yeah, would be nice to have a better SF but doesn't hurt to have 2 switchable bigs. I do hope however it gets done we continue to improve as we have and go to ECF or beyond next season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could all be true....but think they may have an idea what their identity is.

Yeah, would be nice to have a better SF but doesn't hurt to have 2 switchable bigs. I do hope however it gets done we continue to improve as we have and go to ECF or beyond next season.
What’s their identity?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now your internet tough guy act, you're predictable if anything lol

I'm not questioning, I'm describing (with a bit of clearly effective trolling added in). Seriously though, why do you get so butthurt when we notice you are a homer?

Is the 1600 mile distance from San Francisco to OKC far enough for me to be safe?
It depends on what attitude you wake up with on a given day, it might not be!

Na man obviously you don’t believe it and that’s fine but my opinion on the Giddey stuff had nothing to do with him being in OKC. I had a family member a long time ago accused of some stuff that ended up being the farthest thing from the truth. A kid almost got charged as an adult on some stuff that he didn’t do. That’s another subject where my opinion isn’t always in line with most of my politics, kids being charged as adults, but that’s another subject. I hate where social media goes everytime when it comes to someone’s life. We can be better than that.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also told him OKC would falter in the playoffs.
I mean, as he mentions later that wasn't some big revelation, odds were they wouldn't win the title. But when Mecca and I were saying they definitely wouldn't but were setting up to win one soon, that this was the growing year teams always have before winning, he just kept pushing back instead of saying 'yeah I know, I'm just pumping up my guys'.

Again, no big deal, it's called being a fan. But you gotta own it, he's a huge homer who pretends he is being objective.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on what attitude you wake up with on a given day, it might not be!

Na man obviously you don’t believe it and that’s fine but my opinion on the Giddey stuff had nothing to do with him being in OKC. I had a family member a long time ago accused of some stuff that ended up being the farthest thing from the truth. A kid almost got charged as an adult on some stuff that he didn’t do. That’s another subject where my opinion isn’t always in line with most of my politics, kids being charged as adults, but that’s another subject. I hate where social media goes everytime when it comes to someone’s life. We can be better than that.
That's fair just hard to square with your church lady act on so much else we discuss here

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,225.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, as he mentions later that wasn't some big revelation, odds were they wouldn't win the title. But when Mecca and I were saying they definitely wouldn't but were setting up to win one soon, that this was the growing year teams always have before winning, he just kept pushing back instead of saying 'yeah I know, I'm just pumping up my guys'.

Again, no big deal, it's called being a fan. But you gotta own it, he's a huge homer who pretends he is being objective.
I said congrats, all you are getting lol.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe no one offered much more?

Just say you’re right and let the rest of us move on. I don’t know why you give a fuck about Kelly Oubre saying something nice about the franchise and coaching staff that pays him.

If he had so much leverage why did he waive any trade veto rights he had?