• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought my trade was OK....(sulks away)
I can’t remember but you did one of the sarcastic ones right?

The only one that was a little compelling was the Rockets one and I think @Shanemansj13 did that. It’s still a huge loss for the Sixers and implausible for the Rockets. They’d be getting Embiid but nothing around it but FVV

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can lick my taint patronizing Mass Hole.

I read your Draymond bull shit saying the Clippers should have taken bad contracts to stay in the 2nd apron just to be a play in team then finally realized what they were doing in clearing cap for this time next year. Meanwhile, you have them taking on untradable CP3 at 30 million and 4 years of Ass Wiggins. Your Philly hatred blinds you. It’s also really fucking weird. Celtics fan hating the Sixers is like a Georgia fan hating Vandy. What’s the fucking point haha.
What.

The.

Fuuuuuuuuuck!?!?!

I did not put that shit together.

Dude has been gaslighting me all along….lol

This was all about Philly getting better?

FOH

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can lick my taint patronizing Mass Hole.

I read your Draymond bull shit saying the Clippers should have taken bad contracts to stay in the 2nd apron just to be a play in team then finally realized what they were doing in clearing cap for this time next year. Meanwhile, you have them taking on untradable CP3 at 30 million and 4 years of Ass Wiggins. Your Philly hatred blinds you. It’s also really fucking weird. Celtics fan hating the Sixers is like a Georgia fan hating Vandy. What’s the fucking point haha.

I never said take Wiggins

I said they were getting expiring deals

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is the last unprotected left but I’m not positive on that. Jdub and Topic so far, and Shai of course. I’m holding out hope because if Leonard goes down Harden will go strip club mode before Temptation hits the main stage.

Welcome back man.
Thanks man. Harden is a 1-1 so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him look at the Clip, know they aren’t winning big this year and dude is hoping for no Kawhi. That’s his green light to go be Houston Harden and Game 1 Celtics series Harden. He can chuck and chuck and put up numbers and then opt out and get more years and money.

Additionally, Harden 2 years 35 option in 2nd year is exactly what he would have been with the Sixers if he took the 3 years 100/105 that Morey was looking to offer. Harden fucked up his best chance to get a ring.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t remember but you did one of the sarcastic ones right?

The only one that was a little compelling was the Rockets one and I think @Shanemansj13 did that. It’s still a huge loss for the Sixers and implausible for the Rockets. They’d be getting Embiid but nothing around it but FVV

Mine wasn't sarcastic, was young players and picks (I think using Houston)? I had 4th of July week off and my memory is wiped, lol.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could also overpay Martin jr so he can trade him later with firsts to find a bigger guy for the 4
Yep. Outside of the Sixers looking for 3 bodies on the vet minimum market the next shoe to drop is making KJ Martin the luckiest man in the world haha.

They’re going to a one year or a 1 and 1 with a team option to the tune of 12-14 million. This allows Morey to have an expiring right around the midlevel to add to the group. They have firsts and seconds to deal. That salary slot should really cost no more than 1 draft pick to acquire.

People are talking DFS from the Nets. I like the player and if Martin Oubre PG weren’t already here I’d like it. I want a wing but somebody who can rebound his position better than DFS.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It was take on Caleb Martin or keep BBall Paul. I will miss my guy and go to my grave disappointed that no one in the organization gave him a legitimate chance to play alongside Embiid.

Morey’s vision isn’t mine. Caleb Martin is a better player than BBall Paul. I will own that. However, I think their best starting 5 would have been Maxey, Oubre, PG, Paul Reed, Embiid. I think the Sixers lack for rebounding with this group. My call is that come deadline Sixers will be looking for rebounding.

Will be interesting to see where he lands and for how much.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Outside of the Sixers looking for 3 bodies on the vet minimum market the next shoe to drop is making KJ Martin the luckiest man in the world haha.

They’re going to a one year or a 1 and 1 with a team option to the tune of 12-14 million. This allows Morey to have an expiring right around the midlevel to add to the group. They have firsts and seconds to deal. That salary slot should really cost no more than 1 draft pick to acquire.

People are talking DFS from the Nets. I like the player and if Martin Oubre PG weren’t already here I’d like it. I want a wing but somebody who can rebound his position better than DFS.
I like KJ.

Raw but athletic.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

I have coached.

When you have an opportunity to add a difference making player you do it.

DeRozan is not Russ. He is a smart and efficient bucket getter.

Russ needs the ball and he is neither smart nor efficient.

Any good coach is going to build their offensive system around the talent and skill sets on the roster.

DeRozan isn’t the perfect compliment for Fox and Sabonis either.

But you know what?

He will make them better.

You are not right here.

And no, they don’t need to follow the Warrior blueprint because they don’t have Steph and Klay.

They need to create their own that works with LeBron and AD.
So we have DD and AD in the lineup? 2 of our starters wouldn't be able to spread the floor?

Stop it.

The entire League is shooting more 3's and you know this. They don't have to have Steph and Klay.

It's the Kings. They also want to trade Huerter and add Kuzma. The Kings....that great franchise, right? LOL.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers couldn’t navigate with his cap hold.

Morey was absolutely right in the way this new CBA would play out. The role player market is wonky as fuck. You have a role player like OG get $40 million a year. Or you have comparable guys who can give you defense and 13-14 a game to be the 4th option for 3-5 million a year.

Not enough teams have access to the midlevel there are 13 teams now hardcapped by the first apron and 4 more hard capped by the 2nd apron.

I was thinking Lowry, Marcus Morris Sr, and RoCo for vet minimums. Now I’m getting greedy. I am actually thinking there’s a chance Gary Trent Jr wants to rehabilitate around Maxey/Embiid/PG gravity with a familiar face in Nurse who got the best out of him. If not him, there will be someone else really good for the vet minimum.

Morey haters need to put some respect on his name.
Welcome back!!!

Philly has killed it this offseason....still need to add a few guys to fill out the bench.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would add PG13 to the short list of guys that need to stay healthy. If Embiid and PG13 stay healthy they are a top 2 team in the east easily. I am still not sold on their depth but we will see once the roster is filled up
Come playoffs they only need like 7.5-8 guys. They have these guys as guarantees to be in playoff rotation:
1. Embiid
2. Maxey
3. PG
4. Caleb Martin
5. Kelly Oubre
6. Drummond

After that they have some “maybes”. I like the kid they just drafted McCain. He is a catch and shoot guy and he has some FVV kind of potential to him. He’s a rookie though so we will see. What does Eric Gordon have left? Not sure but it would be great if he could be a 10-12 minute a night guy in the playoffs. Watch out for Ricky Council. This dude is the new BBall Paul. He is sufficiently weird in how he looks playing the game. He shouldn’t make sense and yet when he’s been given the chance, he’s balled. He could be an energy guy.

They’ll use the vet minimum market to get a back up PG like Lowry and maybe one more wing.

Plus they’ll make the trade eventually of the KJ Martin balloon payment.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Precious?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did kuzma become a bad player and when did huerter become some great player? Guy was shit last season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see where he lands and for how much.
I just hope it isn’t the Knicks. BBall Paul to the Knicks is no bueno. Thibs did wonders with Mitch Rob and then with Hartenstein. BBall Paul would thrive there and it will piss me off haha.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cp3 was an expiring deal
It was also 30 million dollars worth of doesn’t fit and it fucks with Harden. It was all nonsense to net

< checks notes>

A 2027 protected first.

You keep saying the Clippers have 3 picks in 7 years. Does that shit change much having 4 picks in 7 years?