• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did kuzma become a bad player and when did huerter become some great player? Guy was shit last season
Heurter is living off of one playoff series against me because Doc Rivers kept playing his son in law Seth Curry and Opie was cooking his ass for 7 games and Doc never adjusted.

I love Kuzma. Sixers have the picks but not the cap room to make his 23 million work.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heurter is living off of one playoff series against me because Doc Rivers kept playing his son in law Seth Curry and Opie was cooking his ass for 7 games and Doc never adjusted.

I love Kuzma. Sixers have the picks but not the cap room to make his 23 million work.
Yep laughing at the kings for wanted to swap out huerter for kuz shows lack of basketball iq. Kuzma is a good fit for any team as long as you aren’t asking him to be one of your 3 best players

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t remember but you did one of the sarcastic ones right?

The only one that was a little compelling was the Rockets one and I think @Shanemansj13 did that. It’s still a huge loss for the Sixers and implausible for the Rockets. They’d be getting Embiid but nothing around it but FVV
I didn't do the Houston one. I did the Zion one but I did it bc it was the only one that made at least a little sense

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep laughing at the kings for wanted to swap out huerter for kuz shows lack of basketball iq. Kuzma is a good fit for any team as long as you aren’t asking him to be one of your 3 best players
I even think with some top 2 options Kuzma fits well. He’s a good “connector”. Really not elite in any one thing but does a ton of things “above average.”

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't do the Houston one. I did the Zion one but I did it bc it was the only one that made at least a little sense
Never mind. I misremembered. Yours was retarded (Embiid is always injured so let’s go get Zion cause we hate watching an injured guy play at 75%. We would rather he just sit the whole thing out instead.)

@shopson67 wasnt and. Sorry Shopson you were right. That was the decent one. But why is Hou doing it anyway? If I remember everybody decent was in the deal and it was Embiid and FVV.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Jr or Kennard would be easier gets and fill a need.

DeRozan isn’t as bad a fit as Westbrook.

But it probably would have been clunky.

You probably would have needed to deal Austin/Gabe.

Demar replaces the offense. But he isn’t much more than salvageable on the defensive end and that’s being generous.
Exactly.

DD is a better player than Kennard or Trent but that doesn't mean it works for the Lakers.

Fit matters. Especially, with Redick's offensive game plan.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was also 30 million dollars worth of doesn’t fit and it fucks with Harden. It was all nonsense to net

< checks notes>

A 2027 protected first.

You keep saying the Clippers have 3 picks in 7 years. Does that shit change much having 4 picks in 7 years?
….and one gets bumped to pick 30, no matter if they finish DEAD FUCKING LAST, if they stay in the tax.

I can’t believe I didn’t see through that fuckery he was spewing….lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was ASStastic.

Monk, Denar getting most of those minutes.
The DeRozan trade still has me scratching the head. If we are being fair and we ask what does DD still have to make him elite it’s the 4th quarter scoring. Dude can sure close and he still does that. Last year though Fox and DD were 1 and 2 in 4th Q scoring. One basketball. I guess they think having both is a net positive and it won’t be these guys stepping on each other’s toes. Weird.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DeRozan trade still has me scratching the head. If we are being fair and we ask what does DD still have to make him elite it’s the 4th quarter scoring. Dude can sure close and he still does that. Last year though Fox and DD were 1 and 2 in 4th Q scoring. One basketball. I guess they think having both is a net positive and it won’t be these guys stepping on each other’s toes. Weird.

I think this move probably helps them more in the playoffs than the regular season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind. I misremembered. Yours was retarded (Embiid is always injured so let’s go get Zion cause we hate watching an injured guy play at 75%. We would rather he just sit the whole thing out instead.)

@shopson67 wasnt and. Sorry Shopson you were right. That was the decent one. But why is Hou doing it anyway? If I remember everybody decent was in the deal and it was Embiid and FVV.
Like I said, it still made little sense and the Houston one too. Those are the only teams that could realistically make the move. How realistic? Very low chance. If someone got Zion into basketball shape it is the best return Philly could get....easily. Zion, keeping his body in shape, is an unstoppable force. Dude is always playing injured and still putting up ridiculous stats. Sound familiar?

None of this plan works for the Sixers if their injury prone players don't stay healthy and if they don't....they are stuck with an old PG13 and nobody will want that contract. I think for once this could work for Philly but it won't be easy

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
….and one gets bumped to pick 30, no matter if they finish DEAD FUCKING LAST, if they stay in the tax.

I can’t believe I didn’t see through that fuckery he was spewing….lol
I’m fucking Josh Giddy over this new CBA because my team was ready for it. Say what you want about Morey and I trashed him for the last two deadlines for doing get under the tax shit. Well, now how many years in a row you’re over the tax makes an impact. How many years over the 2nd apron in a row makes a huge difference. Now Sixers can go into the tax when it’s actually WORTH it to do so.

Additionally, as I pointed out this morning, this adjustment caught at least half the league by surprise and now teams are deathly afraid but too late in their cap planning. It’s made everyone think twice and be conservative.

Fucking love it! There’s going to be really solid names out there on vet minimum market. I’m kind of pissed that Daryl already spent a roster spot on Eric Gordon because I think they may be able to do better when this shakes out.