• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day I got banned here I asked all trade Embiid people for anything that would resemble a situation where he can go and the Sixers get young players and 5-6 firsts and no one has posted anything that’s either legitimate or compelling. All you have is a bunch of people who are in a hurry to get peanuts on the dollar for a unicorn like talent.

I thought my trade was OK....(sulks away)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your best nba take ever

Mary Kate Wiles Thats Weird GIF by Tin Can Bros

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's the deal with B-ball Paul? Is he really getting waived?
Yep. It was take on Caleb Martin or keep BBall Paul. I will miss my guy and go to my grave disappointed that no one in the organization gave him a legitimate chance to play alongside Embiid.

Morey’s vision isn’t mine. Caleb Martin is a better player than BBall Paul. I will own that. However, I think their best starting 5 would have been Maxey, Oubre, PG, Paul Reed, Embiid. I think the Sixers lack for rebounding with this group. My call is that come deadline Sixers will be looking for rebounding.

This is why I’m the only weirdo in the world following the FA of Marcus Morris Sr. I can’t find another 4 type who can shoot 3s league average and rebound.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Clippers are operating now just to fuck with your draft slot haha. They’re good enough to just miss the lottery.
I think this is the last unprotected left but I’m not positive on that. Jdub and Topic so far, and Shai of course. I’m holding out hope because if Leonard goes down Harden will go strip club mode before Temptation hits the main stage.

Welcome back man.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kcp is up there
He recovered a decent amount because his agent Lebron had the Lakers KLUTCHED by the balls.

Not all of what he turned down in Detroit.

But he isn’t trading 20 mil a year for 5 like Dennis the menace.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It was take on Caleb Martin or keep BBall Paul. I will miss my guy and go to my grave disappointed that no one in the organization gave him a legitimate chance to play alongside Embiid.

Morey’s vision isn’t mine. Caleb Martin is a better player than BBall Paul. I will own that. However, I think their best starting 5 would have been Maxey, Oubre, PG, Paul Reed, Embiid. I think the Sixers lack for rebounding with this group. My call is that come deadline Sixers will be looking for rebounding.

This is why I’m the only weirdo in the world following the FA of Marcus Morris Sr. I can’t find another 4 type who can shoot 3s league average and rebound.

He could also overpay Martin jr so he can trade him later with firsts to find a bigger guy for the 4

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He recovered a decent amount because his agent Lebron had the Lakers KLUTCHED by the balls.

Not all of what he turned down in Detroit.

But he isn’t trading 20 mil a year for 5 like Dennis the menace.

He did…for 8m

It was rough for a while

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Daryl Morey takes over the team he has rotten contracts in Horford, Josh Richardson, Ben Simmons, and Tobias Harris. Additionally, Doc Rivers was hired 2-3 weeks before he was hired. He inherited Doc as well.

Time will tell if the value decisions and player assessments he’s made pan out. However, this guy’s execution has been masterful. The Sixers finally have the right kind of group around Embiid:
1. They have a playoff style coach that employs unique defensive schemes
2. They have a well conceived Big 3 with Embiid, a high energy guard you can play pick and roll and pick and pop with. You have a 3 and D wing. Both guys can shoot the 3 at a 38-40% clip.
3. They are rounding out the rest of the group with wings who are long and can shoot.

Of course, it all comes down to whether or not Embiid can stay healthy. That being said, Morey has done his job.

The day I got banned here I asked all trade Embiid people for anything that would resemble a situation where he can go and the Sixers get young players and 5-6 firsts and no one has posted anything that’s either legitimate or compelling. All you have is a bunch of people who are in a hurry to get peanuts on the dollar for a unicorn like talent.
I would add PG13 to the short list of guys that need to stay healthy. If Embiid and PG13 stay healthy they are a top 2 team in the east easily. I am still not sold on their depth but we will see once the roster is filled up

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is your best nba take ever
You can lick my taint patronizing Mass Hole.

I read your Draymond bull shit saying the Clippers should have taken bad contracts to stay in the 2nd apron just to be a play in team then finally realized what they were doing in clearing cap for this time next year. Meanwhile, you have them taking on untradable CP3 at 30 million and 4 years of Ass Wiggins. Your Philly hatred blinds you. It’s also really fucking weird. Celtics fan hating the Sixers is like a Georgia fan hating Vandy. What’s the fucking point haha.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Senior.

Gordon Hayward, Bertans all have warts.

Sr. comes closest.