• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Trade Thread

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems as though Jarmo felt he had a deal agreed to with Boston, so much so that all other teams were thinking they were out of the running. Boston backed it out. Friedman said he was on the phone with another GM when the BOS/WAS trade broke and the other GM was shocked. Said that they were all under the impression that Gavvy to BOS was a done deal.

Also, Potrzline is reporting that furthermore Jarmo had a deal in place to flip the Boston return + to Arizona for Chychrun. Such a belief in the deal that Arizona and CBJ held their assets out of the lineup expecting it to be done then when Boston hedged and asked for more time. So Boston backing out screwed 2 teams.

I guess the only positive is that there is still time to get back onthe phone with the GMs who thought they were out and see if they still want him. Glad this didn't happen on deadline day.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Seems as though Jarmo felt he had a deal agreed to with Boston, so much so that all other teams were thinking they were out of the running. Boston backed it out. Friedman said he was on the phone with another GM when the BOS/WAS trade broke and the other GM was shocked. Said that they were all under the impression that Gavvy to BOS was a done deal.

Also, Potrzline is reporting that furthermore Jarmo had a deal in place to flip the Boston return + to Arizona for Chychrun. Such a belief in the deal that Arizona and CBJ held their assets out of the lineup expecting it to be done then when Boston hedged and asked for more time. So Boston backing out screwed 2 teams.

I guess the only positive is that there is still time to get back onthe phone with the GMs who thought they were out and see if they still want him. Glad this didn't happen on deadline day.
what I'm hearing is..... "Fuck Boston"

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your gm got played by Don Sweeney - ouch.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Chychrun wants out for two years to play for a playoff team and the Yotes are gonna trade him to Columbus?

That's cold lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Dregs says the Caps are working on Chychrun. Washington might've hijacked Columbus' whole play here lol

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Dregs says the Caps are working on Chychrun. Washington might've hijacked Columbus' whole play here lol

Ouch. The only thing left to do at that point is for Mathieu Olivier to go all Bobby Clarke on Ovis ankles.

If your gm got played by Don Sweeney - ouch.
More like if your GM trusted Don Sweeney. Something something fool me twice... can't get fooled again

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even prior the rumor was the Penguins. Nothing like the hottest rumors of getting traded out of Arizona is to three teams not in the playoffs.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
that 2026 7th round sweetener.....

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading that Kravtsov is a Gold Star client. Dan Milstein should just buy a condo in Vancouver :D