• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason...Free Agency & Draft. How do you fill the holes?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we watced the development over the years and then last year where Dak was reckless with. the football...THIS COMING SEASON DEFINES DAK THE NFL QB
For a lot of fans it will solidify the opinion they have of Dak good or bad. I like Dak I just don’t think he will get us back to the SB. I root for him every game I want him to prove me so wrong every time he touches the ball! We are QB spoiled in Dallas that’s for sure Meredith Roger Troy shoot even Romo would be worshipped in places like Cleveland and such.
But now is not the time for that nattering BS from a old Cowboys fan it’s summer the girls are wearing sundresses and shorts :eyebrows: and Oxnard is only 60 days away we had an awesome draft and a damn good off season Go Cowboys !!!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s summer the girls are wearing sundresses and shorts :eyebrows: and Oxnard is only 60 days away we had an awesome draft and a damn good off season Go Cowboys !!!!!
this is why you remain top 3 poster for now over (I think) 20 years

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we watced the development over the years and then last year where Dak was reckless with. the football...THIS COMING SEASON DEFINES DAK THE NFL QB
Agree. If he plays lights out I immediately lock him up long term. If he plays like last year I plan for a new QB after 2024

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. If he plays lights out I immediately lock him up long term. If he plays like last year I plan for a new QB after 2024
Image result for Nod agreeingly gif

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still got concerns with the OL specifically LG. They don't seem to have a legit guy that could come off the bench when Tyron Smith were to get hurt. Farniok is really not a guy that has developed yet into starting material and may never. They would be smart to sign the best available FA. Pressure up the middle on third down kills drives. It happened lots last year.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still got concerns with the OL specifically LG. They don't seem to have a legit guy that could come off the bench when Tyron Smith were to get hurt. Farniok is really not a guy that has developed yet into starting material and may never. They would be smart to sign the best available FA. Pressure up the middle on third down kills drives. It happened lots last year.

Offensive line: This one is a doozy. The signing of Chuma Edoga pits him against incoming rookie fifth-round pick Asim Richards in the battle for left guard, but both have the ability to flex and, as such, will also compete for the possible job at swing tackle. But wait, there's more. Insert Matt Farniok and Matt Waletzko as notable players who will also be in the battle for left guard and swing tackle, respectively, while Farniok also gets a chance to improve at being insurance in a Tyler Biadasz-less world. Also, toss in Brock Hoffman, Alec Lindstrom, Earl Bostick and T.J. Bass, and the fact it's unknown where Tyler Smith will start (LG1? LT1?); and there's A LOT for the Cowboys to sort through here.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Offensive line: This one is a doozy. The signing of Chuma Edoga pits him against incoming rookie fifth-round pick Asim Richards in the battle for left guard, but both have the ability to flex and, as such, will also compete for the possible job at swing tackle. But wait, there's more. Insert Matt Farniok and Matt Waletzko as notable players who will also be in the battle for left guard and swing tackle, respectively, while Farniok also gets a chance to improve at being insurance in a Tyler Biadasz-less world. Also, toss in Brock Hoffman, Alec Lindstrom, Earl Bostick and T.J. Bass, and the fact it's unknown where Tyler Smith will start (LG1? LT1?); and there's A LOT for the Cowboys to sort through here.
I like TJ Bass film at Oregon. He could be in the running for LG

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read where the Cowboys might make a 3 yr 27 mil. offer to Pollard with 18 mil. guaranteed.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read where the Cowboys might make a 3 yr 27 mil. offer to Pollard with 18 mil. guaranteed.
I like 9 mile a year for a guy/possition like pollard. 18 sounds like a lot guaranteed.

I just hate the bidding wars out in the open. Makes me hate on one side or the other. A ton of my dislike for zeke was about him and his contract. I get it from a player perspective but it fucks with my game and pisses me off. I got over it with Emmitt

Happy If You Say So GIF